Sun Break Wines: 3 Great 2018 Pinots - 20+% discounts, Free Shipping

Hello everyone, we are thrilled to announce Sun Break Wines, a new Pinot Noir focused winery in the Eola-Amity Hills, Willamette Valley, Oregon. We focus on the Cortell-Rose Vineyard, co-owned and farmed by Jessica Cortell and her team (she manages top-tier vineyards such as Seven Springs, Medici, Antica Terra among others)

See our full announcement 404: Page Not Found | Mailchimp check out our website https://sunbreakwinecider.com/ for 20% discounts and free shipping (but also check out our Wine Club for 30% and 40% discounts and free shipping, no annual obligation, these are cumulative/lifetime benefits).

In a nutshell, we have three delicious big 2018 Pinot Noirs packed with zesty red and black fruit flavors that are well-balanced with savory, cedar secondary notes and pleasing, long finishes. Yum!

2018 Colette Pinor Noir, the most fruit-driven of the three, features black cherry and currant flavors with a soft, long finish. Retail: $29/bottle; 20% sale = $23.20/bottle

2018 Ariane Pinor Noir, the most structured of the three, shows great black cherry and currant fruit flavors with enhanced savory and sandalwood/cedar notes, a grippy texture and a long finish. Retail: $29/bottle; 20% sale = $23.20/bottle

2018 Marie-Paule Pinor Noir, shows a fruit and structure balance, also featuring black cherry and currant fruit flavors with savory sandalwood/cedar notes, and a rich, silky texture with a long finish. Retail: $29/bottle; 20% sale = $23.20/bottle

-Organic grapes from the Cortell-Rose Vineyard, Eola-Amity Hills AVA, Willamette Valley, Oregon
-No sulfites added
-The 2018 vintage benefited from warm, dry weather that produced bold and intense Pinot Noir. These wines nevertheless retained a balance of high fruit/color intensity with high acidity.
-100% hand-picked Pinot Noir grapes
-No funky flavors or aromas (guaranteed!)
-We are a One Percent for the Planet member, donating one percent of all sales to environmental projects
-Order at Shop - Sun Break Wine and Cider and use the discount code “GrandRelease” to enjoy a 20% discount and free shipping

Your direct support of our new venture is especially important to our success, as many regular retail and distribution opportunities are on pause due to the COVID-19 response. Thanks in advance and please share this with friends and family!

Thanks, David
Dpatte62@gmail.com

I see it now. Maybe put your brand in the title?

Thanks Todd for the tips: A rookie trying to figure this out : )
I will see if it’s possible to edit the post… hmm. FYI, I’m in the same facility as Vincent Fritzsche and he clued me in on this great resource. Very cool!

David

I added you to the Teeny Tiny Wineries of Oregon thread too. Welcome, and good luck! Jessica is a great grape grower, so you’re off to a nice start.

FWIW my computer could not find the website indicated, nor the mailchimp notification.

Does not look like you can ship to CT?

Not sure why the web links didn’t work, but check perhaps just type out www.SunBreakWineCider.com in your search engine of choice. (Sorry, I’m new to the site and must not be creating links correctly.) The Mail Chimp announcement url is quite long so just check out the website and let me know if you have any questions. The key thing is that all three wines are really tasting great. I couldn’t be happier to have started out with such an intensely flavor-driven vintage.

My vision is to have folks try the three wines and explore how different wine making practices from the same vineyard make a pronounced difference: 100% destemmed, 100% whole cluster and a 50/50 blend. That said, you can definitely taste the terroir similarities. Fascinating. I like them all and have preferences depending on the food pairings. I can see the whole cluster perhaps aging better due to its enhanced tannins, but I did be sure to vinify all three so that they are smooth and ready to enjoy young as well.

Cheers,

David
Www.SunBreakWineCider

Sorry yes, our shipping partner VinoShipper, cannot mail to CT, DE and a handful of other states…

Not sure why the web links didn’t work, but check perhaps just type out www.SunBreakWineCider.com in your search engine of choice. (Sorry, I’m new to the site and must not be creating links correctly.) The Mail Chimp announcement url is quite long so just check out the website and let me know if you have any questions. The key thing is that all three wines are really tasting great. I couldn’t be happier to have started out with such an intensely flavor-driven vintage.

My vision is to have folks try the three wines and explore how different wine making practices from the same vineyard make a pronounced difference: 100% destemmed, 100% whole cluster and a 50/50 blend. That said, you can definitely taste the terroir similarities. Fascinating. I like them all and have preferences depending on the food pairings. I can see the whole cluster perhaps aging better due to its enhanced tannins, but I did be sure to vinify all three so that they are smooth and ready to enjoy young as well.

Cheers,

David
Www.SunBreakWineCider

. Sorry yes, our shipping partner VinoShipper, cannot mail to CT, DE and a handful of other states…

Just noticed this thread. David and I make wines in the same facility, how great to get to know him over the past two years (and don’t miss his ciders too!). His 2018s are indeed classic for the vintage - powerful Pinot Noir wines with varying amounts of structure depending on the cuvee, low if not SO2 but well polished and not funky at all. Also very fairly priced. Check them out!

Ordered 2 of each Pinot and cider. I’m looking forward to trying your wines!

Thanks! The response has been great: I actually need to pick up more mailing boxes tomorrow and it may be a couple of days before I get the order to UPS if that’s okay. Sorry about that (a couple of big orders on Friday and Saturday caught me by surprise). David

No problem. I didn’t see your post until today.