Patricia Green Cellars Muscat (what?) and mixed Pinot Noir case. Free shipping.

Hey, a couple of pretty easy selections. A cool white wine and a mixed box of super solid single vineyard Pinot Noirs. This site is live and this should all work pretty easily. Please go to Patricia Green Cellars. Also please read all the way to the end on this so you know what to expect from this small company right now. I hope everyone is safe. I know this is the craziest and most stressful time most of us have ever experienced. I look forward to seeing you all on the other side!

SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS - YOU MUST READ THIS TO GET FREE SHIPPING - Once you have placed your orders in the cart and are checking out, there will be a “Coupon Code” field on the right above your order totals. Input “BerserkerShip” and that will activate the complimentary ground shipping. If you have problems with this, call the winery at 503-554-0821 and Jim will personally walk you through using a coupon code in the most humiliating way possible.

Option #1: 2017 Dry Muscat Ottonel, Oak Grove Vineyard

It may seem like a stretch to go in on a case of Muscat which is, quite likely, a variety that you would fart at given most opportunities. But, you should stop holding your finger out for it to get pulled in this case. This is a now-defunct project of ours because it is hard to find a home for this variety. It is bone-dry. It is floral. It is light. It is 10.9% alcohol. It goes great with Thai/Indian/Korean/whatever takeout from your favorite local restaurant. It’s perfect for some “taking the edge off” day drinking if you’re so inclined these days, and who isn’t these days? I promise you that this is THE Patricia Green Cellars wine I drink all the time (editor’s note: he’s not kidding. check his coffee cup.) I absolutely love it. It’s fresh to death and is just easy and delicious. I wish there was a place in the world for this wine but we didn’t find it and stopped production after the 2018 vintage. If you want a dork wine with which to fly your Wine Dork Flag without announcing yourself as some natural wine weirdo, this is it!

6-pack: $78
12-pack $144

That price is ground shipping included (SEE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE). Come on. $12/bottle shipped for a case. What, what, what? Yeah. Quarantine up and get on it.

Option #2: Mixed Case of 2018 Pinot Noirs

Estate Vineyard
Freedom Hill Vineyard
Lia’s Vineyard

While you’d normally encounter these beauties in your favorite restaurant, we’re releasing these wines for you today to enjoy from the comfort of your own home as you socially distance from your fellow man. Sit on your throne of hoarded toilet paper as you pair these wines with takeout from local eateries (please support our friends in the restaurant industry!), the truly embarrassing quantity of beef jerky you stocked up on at Costco, or that lonely can of garbanzo beans you keep around for emergencies - please check the expiration date

These are wines that generally go into national distribution that we rarely taste at the winery or offer on special things like Berserker Days. This seemed to fit the bill. These are terrific single vineyard Pinot Noirs from a great vintage. They’re not one of our specific clone or block bottlings, but they’re all still wonderful vineyards with terrific pedigrees that are dynamite bottles of wine regardless. They’re intense, balanced and have terrific youthful structures but are still eminently drinkable over the short term. At a national level these are wines, along with our Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (“Reserve”), that really define our winery. They’re older vineyard sites, they’re well-regarded, very nicely farmed and the wines are both delicious and have some serious QPR. These are all normally priced at $37 which is why our distributors tend to really get behind them. For real, this is a special offer on “every day drinking” single vineyard Pinot Noirs.

6-pack $180 (2 of each)
12-pack $360 (4 of each)

Again, that is all in with ground shipping included (if you read the instructions at the top and use the code).

NOTE ABOUT ORDERING. PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS!!!

We are operating with sort of a rotating staff at the winery right now. By no means are we operating at full capacity and this has reasons that both have to do with the Coronavirus and much more life affirming kind of stuff. All orders will be processed, all questions will be answered. It just might not happen right off the bat in our normal sort of high-end custom service sort of way. It is just not possible right now. We wanted to be a part of the Berserker community and put out an offer that you all see as generous but we may not be in a position to instantly handle every detail. If you have a question about the wine or really, really need something please email me, jim@patriciagreencellars.com, and I will personally do my best to take care of it so the staff here can work through stuff as efficiently as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks Jim

Order in. Love some Muscat.

Are you out of the Muscat? or do I need humiliation?

No, sir. I think you are better off with the former than the latter. Actually, right now it is a bit like we run a winery and a Muscat museum. Too bad. It is a delicious, simple little wine.

No matter what I do, I cannot get a 6 pack to the cart. I am humiliated.

Art, email sent, please give a call here.

Art, technical glitch on our side. Fixed!

Art,

I was able to purchase a sixer of the Muscat without uttering a single cuss word…

Does this mean I am smarter than you, or I have suffered a great deal more humiliation than you? champagne.gif

I’m going with Option B!

I think lots smarter, but I am in now. Still humiliated.

Nah. We just didn’t have something coded correctly. Fixed it. On us.

A pleasure to support you at this difficult time! Order in.

Thank you!

Order in! Looking forward to some muscat.

Muscat has been going down early and easy these past few days. Shit, we might have to move to the 2018 if I keep up my current pace.

what is the story with the skin contact muscat?

Okay. The Muscat we are selling here is just the regular old white wine Muscat.

We do make a skin contact Muscat that we call Marie (it was Patty’s middle name). It’s made similarly to how I make Pinot Noir. 100% whole cluster fermentation and pigeaged daily. The only differences would be that there is no cold soak, the fermentation is shorter than PN (no soak and much lower starting brix) and the wine is then aged in concrete. It’s…different. Maybe a bit of an acquired taste. I like it. It’s tannic as all get out. Smells like orange blossoms.

Muscat Love

Jim, what is the drinking window of the 2017? Trying to decide between a sixer and a 12 pack.

Can’t add it to my cart.

Honestly. Not sure. We only really started this back in 2015. That’s all gone. The 2016-2018 all taste the same to me. Even now. It’s not a very high acid grape or wine. It’s a drinker. But it will last. At least the next 1-2 years. Easy.

Email me. Thought we had fixed it. Could be just a glitch. We are still on duty. We will get you taken care of tomorrow. For sure.