*LAST DAY* Up to 50% off on all wines in Shop

I would like to offer:

50% off on my 2014 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon and my 2014 Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mls ~ 20% off on my La Ciboulette Sauvignon Blanc

I will also be donating 30% of sales to Restaurant Workers Community Fund. Over $18,000 donated so far!!!

Link to order:https://www.saunterwines.com (you must become a member to order)

2014 Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (750mls) - SRP $110 - Berserker Price -$55
“Only 250 cases of the 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Eagle Summit Vineyard were made, by none other than the well-known consultant Thomas Brown. Beautifully sweet tannins, a dense purple color, and a layered, full-bodied mouthfeel with no hard edges are the earmarks of Thomas Brown’s winemaking style. There’s beautiful concentration but nothing out of balance or rustic in this wine. This is a full-bodied classic from Howell Mountain with plenty of blueberry, mulberry and blackcurrant fruit, a floral note and restrained oak. Drink it over the next 15 or so years.” ~ 93pts Robert Parker, WA #228

2014 Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (750mls) - SRP $110 - Berserker Price - $55
“The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Red Head Vineyard is a terrific example of Napa Cabernet Sauvignon. Possessing an extra gear and level of concentration, the wine has an inky bluish purple color and a sweet kiss of blueberry, blackcurrant and spice box as well as a floral note. It is full-bodied, opulent and voluptuously textured, all hallmarks of this 2014 vintage. The finish is opulent, and the wine long, showing complexity and secondary nuances, and giving no excuse to defer one’s gratification. This is a sumptuous beauty to drink over the next 15 or so years.” ~ 94pts Robert Parker, WA #228

2018 La Ciboulette Sauvignon Blanc (750mls) - SRP $26 - Berserker Price - $20
Coming from the Lam Bentz Vineyard in Pope Valley (one of the best areas in the Napa Valley for Sauvignon Blanc), this Sauvignon Blanc is 75% Clone 1 and 25% Musque. Made by Heather herself, this wine has characteristics of classic gooseberry and bracing acidity. Crisp and refreshing with layers of grapefruit, pineapple and mango. Pith and zest on the finish. A perfect compliment to your picnic, porch swing or pool deck.

These are great wines. I picked up a few mags of the 2016 Eagle Summit. No brained at that price!

Thank you, Mason!!

Very excited to try this! (…in several years)

Sounds like a great deal, but it’s also a bit of a tease getting a magnum and not having anyone to share it with for who knows how long.

This Saunter cab is legit great stuff…

I grabbed one eagle summit and one redhead magnum.

Thanks for the offer.

Reviews on this are quite lofty! Had to jump on it! Thanks for the offer

Thank you for the order, Max! We hope you love it!!

Seriously! I hope that we get to start sharing sooner rather than later!!

Thank you, Todd! And seriously thank you for this opportunity! What a huge help to us!!

Our pleasure! Grateful for the opportunity!

Thank you, Hugh! We appreciate the support!

Hi! I am sold out of these magnums, but am heading to the cellar in a bit to see if I can’t find something else fun to add. [cheers.gif]

Please do. Missed this this week.

I don’t have any more large formats to share, but I am offering 50% off on my 2014 Saunter Vineyard Designate wines. I’ll also be donating 30% of proceeds to the Restaurant Workers Community Fund. [cheers.gif]

FYI - I was charged for shipping with an order over $250.

Had to go in for 6 pack, tasting notes look very exciting.

shoot! I’ll make sure to refund you! Sorry about that!

Thank you!!!