Loring - AVA Pinots Added - 30% Off - Free Ground Shipping!

Loring Tough Times Sale

Our tasting room will be closed until things get back to normal, which sadly means you won’t be able to visit us to taste, buy, or pick-up wine. If you have any orders being held for pickup, we’ll gladly ship them to you for no charge. Please email April@LoringWineCompany.com to coordinate shipments.

During these uncertain times, we unfortunately won’t be able to help with your toilet paper or hand sanitizer needs, but we can definitely help you stay stocked up on tasty beverages. Until we can re-open the tasting room we’ll be offering 30% off our normal tasting room prices on selected wines… and ground shipping will be FREE on 3 or more bottles. We’ll get orders shipped out as quickly as we can so you’re not having to wait forever to get your wine. (Expedited shipping is still available at an extra cost)

You’ll have to create an account if you don’t already have one. Please go to:
https://www.loringwinecompanystore.com/shopping3/account/shopping_login.cfm

We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy. And that we get to see you at our tasting room at some later date.
The 30% Discount will show at checkout!

Cheers!!! – The Entire Loring Team!

Getting a “no offers available at this time” message when I log in.

Sorry - should be fixed.

In for 3x 17 Rancho la Vida! Thank you!!!

We just added the 2018 Santa Lucia Highlands and Sta. Rita Hills Pinots to our offer.

Thanks for participating Brian. Happy to support you. Scary that I have known you since 2001.

and just like that . . . poof . . .
Order in.
Hope all is well.
Only been a customer since around 2007. Not as long as Mister Bu3ker but still, in Llama years, that is a long time.

Order in for 6 of the Sta. Rita Hills Pinots

it’s…the best. (st. rita hills)

This is a great deal. I have many Lorings wines in my cellar and they are great and age exceptionally. Have been buying many Pinots over the years and these may be my favorites. Great deal.

In for 6, 3 of each. Glad to help keep my favorite wineries afloat in these times.