New Retail Source for Grassl Glassware - Introductory VDLT Price

VDLT (aka Voix de la Terre Wine Community) is proud to be teaming with Chris Fremott and CJF Selections to offer the four principal Grassl glass styles:

• Cru

• Mineralité

• Liberté

The introductory price is $43 per glass (minimum order of any 2 glasses) or as a set of one of each of the 4 for $160. Free shipping! Here’s an opportunity for those of you who have discovered these great stems to stock up on more and for first-timers to find out how much these glasses enhance your wine drinking experience.

WE SELL WINE TOO!
VDLT is an on-line retailer selling distinct, cherrypicked wines from small, artisanal, European producers whose wines are hard to find in the US. Wine orders of at least $150 ship free to most states in the US. See our offering of Chianti Riservas in collaboration with Gregory Dal Piaz here.

VDLT is a community that brings together wine lovers and winemakers to share and enjoy great wine, food and travel experiences through events, tours and online experiences.

All,
want to chime in here to support VDLT.

As I stated towards the end of last year, 2002 was to be where I branched out and began picking up strategic distribution opportunities for both wholesale and retail.

I’m the supplier of the stems for VDLT and I am also a drinker of their wine, which has yet to let me down and I think we should be supporting what they do. My engagements with them have been great, the wines while esoteric in name are not that in value or performance and they really are uncovering some gems for all of us to enjoy.

I’m not going to be doing a Quarantine Relief offering as my day job has me solving some issues which are more relevant due to the global situation we all face.

Buy with confidence for both products - but especially the wine.

Cheers,

Chris

I’ve been using my Crus and Mineralités extensively recently and couldn’t resist grabbing a couple of 1855s for comparison’s sake.

Variety is the spice (and perhaps wine) of life. Enjoy Mike, thanks.