*** CLOSED *** Jean Edwards Cellars - Special Pre-Summer 6-Pack Offer (38% off)

Time for a white wine offer!

Our 2018 Dalla Gasperina Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc is a popular seller in our tasting room – and since our tasting room is closed, we thought why not offer it to you at a blow-out price! This wine sells for $32/bottle in our tasting room… your price is $20/bottle – a savings of 38%.

What a great summer sipper. Golden straw color in the glass with orange blossoms, apricots and tropicals in the nose. The complex and vibrant palate expresses mandarin orange, citrus and hints of minerality. 93% sauvignon blanc and 7% semillon - the semillon adds a richness to the mid-palate and a touch of acidity keeps the wine in balance. Aged in neutral French Oak for about 8 months. This has an old world quality to it. Goes great with seared scallops, crab cakes, chicken, charcuterie or just delicious on its own. Rated 91 points by Jeb Dunnuck and the Cellartracker rating is 92.3.

Here’s the deal…

To get this special price, you have to buy in increments of 6 – so order 6, 12, etc. Perfect wine to share a case with your wine friends or the perfect white wine for a party when we no longer have to social distance!

Reminder: many offices are closed or operating on shorter hours. If you order wine please ship to your residence. Most carriers are not re-attempting delivery, if the office is closed the wine will wind up in the great abyss. Thanks.

Got it? If not, contact us at wine@jeanedwardscellars.com or call our NJ Sales Office at (973) 402-8524 and we’ll be happy to help. If no one answers, please leave us a message, as we’re either helping other customers or we’re out walking Cooper (our labrador retriever).

Use this link to order: http://order.jeanedwardscellars.com/jean-edwards-cellars---all-available-items-c2.aspx

Thanks for your continued support. It may take time, but we will all get through this - stay positive and stay safe!

Karen and John

I cracked a bottle of this last night and really enjoyed it. Ordered more earlier today. Great QPR!

Karen - Thanks for the special offer and hope you are doing well! Just placed an order for six, and can’t wait to give these a try.

We love the Sav Blanc’s from Jean Edwards. Great balance of tropical fruit, medium bodied, creamy mouth feel and acid. Not your typical herbaceous, grassy sav blanc. A different cat that we sure enjoy especially with couple years on it. Got a few coming with our club shipment.
Karen, you guys are rocking some offers!

Super - glad you enjoyed it! What did you have the wine with? Always curious to know what our customers pair our wines with. I love this wine with seared scallops and crab cakes.

Hi Jeff - your order is shipping today. Thanks very much!

I’m in for a 6 pack. We really enjoyed this wine (and the rest ) last fall when Karen and her staff accommodated us at last minute during our wildfire trip!

I made a pot of soup with organic chicken leg quarters, small red potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and other goodies. The wine went great with it, but was also delicious on its own. (I’ve only learned in the last year or two not to drink whites too chilled.)

I had 3 of the 2017 left in the cellar but who can pass up the SB for $20 a bottle. Ordered my six. Now waiting for temperatures to drop a little so they can be shipped. Expected to be in the mid to upper 80s, maybe even 90 here this week.

This is a no brainer. My 21 year old daughter who’s home from college tried this the other day and also loved it. Since she’s going to be home for a while- this is a great opportunity to restock. Thank you Karen and John.

Thanks Rick - that soup sounds really good #ComfortFood. It is a pretty versatile wine and as you said delicious on its own. Enjoy!

Yes we checked and next week looks much better for shipping - still warm but not like this week.

Just a reminder - when you order the sauv blanc shipping charges will show up in your cart - just submit the order and we will adjust it to zero-out shipping on the sauv blanc bottles. we will send you an email with a copy of the adjusted order. Thanks for all the orders. Karen

flirtysmile Thanks Jeff - we were happy to host you - and thanks for ordering the sauv blanc!

We drank a JE 2009 Stagecoach cab last night with our prime ribeye. Delicious! Sadly, my last bottle.

Glad you enjoyed it Jay (2009 is one of my favorite vintages). Saw your very nice Cellartracker note [thankyou.gif]

My 6 pack arrived today. Thanks again Karen for the great deal.

Thanks Michael - hope you enjoy them! We recently opened a 2017 with seared scallops and it was a wonderful pairing. [cheers.gif]

I was off the board for a while; and just for fun, I PM’d Karen to see if she still had any of this available. Looks like I got lucky. A 6 pack is on it’s way.

Thanks Karen.

Updated > has arrived.