*Closing Wednesday 4/8* Di Costanzo Wines (Montecillo, Farella & DI CO)

Thank you for the wonderful connections, conversations, and support for our endeavor. Massimo and I shall be closing the door on our Quarantine Relief offering on Wednesday, April 8th at 9 PM PST.

The amazing welcome that you, the Berserker community, showed us during BD11 continues to mean SO MUCH to me and to Massimo. Thank you, and nice to see you all again, even under these circumstances.

We have a stash of 2017 DI CO Cabernet, 2017 Di Costanzo Farella Cabernet 2017 Di Costanzo Montecillo Cabernet that we intended to pour and allocate to the guests who came to visit us here in Napa over the next few months. Mind if we share those with you here, instead?

DI CO, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2017
100% Cabernet Sauvignon, 470 cases made, sourced from a single vineyard at the base of Mt. Veeder. 35+ year old vines. Recently BTG at The French Laundry and BTB for Erin here at home. 95 Vinous, 94 Wine Enthusiast.
Original release price: $55 per bottle
Quarantine price: $49 per bottle.
$10 flat rate for ground shipping up to 12 bottles.
Applies to most states.

Di Costanzo, Farella Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Coombsville 2017
Just 7 cases remain for the entire vintage, since we only produced three perfect barrels of this amazing wine. 95+ Vinous, 95 Wine Enthusiast.
Original release price: $115 per bottle
Quarantine price: $100 per bottle
Applies to most states.

Di Costanzo, Montecillo Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Moon Mountain 2017
Debut vintage from this outstanding site. A bright, nimble and energetic wine, showing tons of mountain character and complexity, with no rusticity. 100% Cabernet from vines planted in 1968, at 1800’ in elevation, with a million dollar view of San Francisco on a clear day. 97 Vinous, 95 Wine Enthusiast, 95 James Suckling
Original release price: $95 per bottle
Quarantine price: $85 per bottle
Applies to most states.

MINIMUM THREE BOTTLE ORDER if you please, and you can combine these bottles as you like, while I have supply to share. Happy to share more robust tasting notes, etc, if needed.

To order, please email Erin directly:erin@mdcwines.com. Please include the following in your email:

WINES REQUESTED (min 3)
SHIPPING ADDRESS
SHIPPING PHONE
PREFERENCE: UPS or FEDEX (happy to use either one)

If you have ordered from me recently, you can always say, “info on file” :blush: If needed, I’ll reply with a secure link, which will permit you to provide your credit card details via our secure server.

Tax will apply to CA, NY and a few other states. We will ship as quickly as we are able, and will employ a WARM weather hold if needed and/or requested.

Be well, take good care of each other and THANK YOU again to this forum for making this opportunity available.

Erin + Massimo Di Costanzo

917.699.6957 (text)
erin@mdcwines.com

Recently BTG at The French Laundry and BTB for Erin here at home. 95 Vinous, 94 Wine Enthusiast. [dance-clap.gif] [rofl.gif]

In for 3 of the Di Co! How could I not with that???

Bought 6 of the DI CO back in Jan and tried one bottle. It really is superb and a great deal!

These wines (and people) are awesome!

Could not resist adding the 17s.

Love you buddy! Thank you!

Looking forward to these, thanks!

Yes ^^

Every time these wines come up, I feel honor bound to mention that they are outstanding. I really want to try the Di Co back to back with a Domaine de Chevalier from a good vintage because I think there are similarities. I could be wrong but I’m looking forward to proving it : )

Just emailed in my order. Haven’t tried an`y of these yet from BD but since my offsite facility is closed, these are heading to the house for me to open for immediate enjoyment!

Thanks for the heartwarming response, everyone. I know there is a flurry of wine offers going around, and we are proud to be in the company of some amazing family wineries on this forum. Glad to share these bottles with all of you, and also to share some much needed adult FaceTime with some WB friendlies on Zoom tonight. Wine really helps on these crazy days. Cheers!

Erin, Great meeting you last night and thanks for helping with my order. Excited to try the wines…

Sean

If humanity survives, this we NEED to do that over a dinner all together!!

I have a 2005 Chevalier that is now earmarked for a post-apocalyptic dinner with you guys.

I’m in for some moon mountain!

In for more. Erin provides such excellent customer service. Thank you Erin!

I am in for more also.

Opened the Moon Mountain about a week ago. It’s really excellent and was an easy reload for me. I will now let these babies sleep for several years. Awesome wine by great people. Easy to support. Cheers

Easy to support as well. Really excellent wine and people. Couldn’t be happier to support them,

In for 4… Thank you Erin for being so accomodative. Can’t wait to try the wine…