Violin Pinot Noir and Chardonnay--2018 Vintage

Todd and Co,

Thanks as always for making every effort to support small businesses that are ALWAYS on the fringe of financial success/survival. Many of us, myself included, rely on restaurants and retailers to contribute a huge percentage to our revenue stream. To a large extent that revenue is dead at the moment.

I was very flattered by the response to Berserker Day 11 for my wines. It was a needed and welcomed boost in direct sales at a time that is normally on the quieter side. Thank you all who participated and purchased! I would be reluctant to ask the same community for more support in such a short time, but since you have laid the framework, (and since I have new wines bottled in January), I am happy to offer my new releases with the following opportunity for buyers:

Local Orders–FREE DELIVERY of six or more bottles IN Oregon

Option 1: Receive 10% off purchases of six or more bottles. Violin Wine MATCHES 10% of Gross Sale for local charity, (earlier this week I supported Family Meal PDX, but am happy to direct contributions to worthy causes of my customer’s choosing).

Option 2: Receive 0% off purchases of six or more bottles. Violin Wine GIVES 20% for local charity of gross sale.

Out of State Orders

Option 1: Receive 10% off purchases in increments of six bottles (I only ship six and twelve packs). Violin will MATCH shipping costs to give to local charity.

Option 2: Receive 0% off purchases in increments of six bottles (I only ship six and twelve packs). Violin will MATCH shipping costs and GIVE 5% of gross sales to local charity

–You can follow the link below to our online store. You will need to enter the discount code “CASEDISCOUNT” to get the 10% off. You can fill in your shipping costs there based on your zone.

It is just as easy to email me directly with your order: will@violinwine.com, or I can be reached by phone at 971-241-7316

The list of available wines and detailed tasting notes is also on my website, with the same link for purchasing: www.violinwine.com.

We appreciate the support during this unprecedented moment, and hope we can move along the economy in thoughtful and meaningful ways through the sales of wine.

If you want to donate directly to Family Meal PDX you can find their link here: www.familymealpdx.org

All our best to you and yours from the Willamette Valley!

Cheers and thank you

Will