Random Wine Company BQR Sale

Hi Friends, Neighbors, Berserkers, Todd, [cheers.gif]
As things go, my small project is winding down but I still have wine to sell (and bills to pay). It’s been an amazing experience, being a part of the wine community across sales and production, but now I get to focus on just loving wine (by drinking it). I’ve been lurking around, as always, and saw this wonderful forum pop up, then debated putting an offer up when so many fantastic producers already did.

Encouraged by a couple of buddies (you know who you are), I am offering a few wines with the deals noted below. As I make a final push to clear out inventory, I’m also in the midst of revamping my website, so all orders have to come through here via PM or email to beau.carufel@gmail.com

Shipping: I am able to ship pretty much anywhere now, so that should not present any issues but of course, if you have special requests, we’ll make it work. For my Portland friends, I am able to deliver in the city (it’s free!). I can take Paypal, Zelle, Cashapp, Venmo, all sorts of electronic payment.

Free shipping on all case orders, $2/btl shipping on all other orders
To the offers!

2014 Rattlesnake Road Vineyard Columbia Valley Cabernet Franc $18.00 [Regular Price $25]
I’ve got some of this lovely, low alcohol, high acid Cab Franc left, it needs a home! One of my good restaurant buyers told me “I pour this cab franc because it tastes like cab franc!” and I thought that was very nice. No new oak, feral yeast, unfined/unfiltered, 20% whole cluster fermented. I like this wine a lot and think it’s in a lovely place. I hope you do too.

2014 7 Mile Vineyard Cinsault Yakima Valley $18.00 [Regular Price $25]
What the what? Cinsault? Yes. More cherries and smiles, slightly less serious than the Cab Franc. To me this wine really works with a spring/summer range of foods. Things off the grill with some char to them, or just pop a bottle with people you love and enjoy it.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, my email and/or inbox is always open.

Thank you, and be safe.

Bumping for a good guy with good wines at a good price!

Beau is back!!! I enjoyed every RWC I’ve had - tremendous values

Having trouble finding your website, email or phone to order your Cab Franc. Help me out. Don

Just saw your email. Sorry.

No need to apologize! I’m trying to revamp the website and now realizing I should’ve left it up for a bit longer. [cheers.gif]

Thank you, Todd! I appreciate the kind words! It’s good to be back, I missed this community.

Order in…can’t wait to try!

Thanks for the support! Can’t wait to hear what you think! [cheers.gif]

Just got them today! Will try in the next week or two and I will let you know [cheers.gif]