Sabelli-Frisch Wines quarantine offer - almost 50% OFF!

Since its inception, Wine Berserkers has championed the small producer in the wine industry, as well as other small businesses related to wine (gourmet foods, wine accessories, etc) and now our friends in the wine industry who own small businesses have been presented with a great burden during the mandatory closures of wineries and bars. In the spirit of Wine Berserkers, and the shadow of BerserkerDay, let's show our support and help our friends in this industry, supporting them with our business.

This forum will be open to all small businesses in the wine industry. Tentatively we'll close it in 2 weeks, but let's see how things go...
Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Sabelli-Frisch Wines quarantine offer - almost 50% OFF!

#1 Post by Adam Frisch » March 27th, 2020, 10:42 am

I had extended my BD posting, but a few people pointed out it might go unseen there, so here it is in the right forum!

Wines have by now received a lot of praise and all of them average above 90pts on Cellartracker! Some very complimentary reviews from a reviewer:

https://wine1percent.com/2020/03/20/to-the-mission/

I SHIP TO:
CA, NY, OR, WA, CO, NV, AZ, TX, DC, FL, AK, IL, PA, NC, MI, VA

Looking in to being able to ship to other states via Vinoshipper, but they have not come back to me yet.

WHEN WILL IT SHIP?:
I'll ship it ASAP, weather permitting!

HOW WILL IT SHIP?
FedEx. Personal contactless local deliver in greater Los Angeles. [wow.gif]

WHAT'S THE SHIPPING COST?
Zero! It's included in price of the quarantine offer! [cheers.gif]

SALES TAXES?
Yes, unfortunately I do have to collect taxes for almost all states on their behalf.

HOW MANY OFFERS? There will be only two offers, but at hugely reduced price!

ANY LIMITS ON HOW MUCH?
Nope. Buy as much as you want.

OFFER 1: BD SAMPLER PACK!:

This is a 5 bottle sampler that includes:

2x 2018 "La Malinche" Mission, Mokelumne River AVA, Lodi, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
1x 2018 "Gordon W." Alicante Bouschet, San Joaquin County, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
1x 2018 "Milk Fed" Marsanne, Sierra Foothills, CA. White wine. Limited edition wine that will only be available for 2018 vintage (variety changes each year). Regular price: $40/bottle.
1x 2018 "Lanterna" Flame Tokay, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Rosé. Regular price: $30/bottle.

REGULAR PRICE: $160 + shipping.
YOUR PRICE: $99 incl. shipping! 38% price reduction before shipping!

LINK TO BUY THIS OFFER:

https://www.sabelli-frisch.com/wines/bd-sampler-offer

OFFER 2: BD CASE OFFER!:

This is the full 12 case offer that includes a nice mix of:

4x 2018 "La Malinche" Mission, Mokelumne River AVA, Lodi, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
3x 2018 "Gordon W." Alicante Bouschet, San Joaquin County, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
3x 2018 "Milk Fed" Marsanne, Sierra Foothills, CA. White wine. Limited edition wine that will only be available for 2018 vintage (variety changes each year). Regular price: $40/bottle.
2x 2018 "Lanterna" Flame Tokay, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Rosé. Regular price: $30/bottle.

REGULAR PRICE: $390 + shipping.
YOUR PRICE: $199 incl. shipping! 49% price reduction before shipping!

LINK TO BUY THIS OFFER:

https://www.sabelli-frisch.com/wines/bd-case-offer

THE WINES:

Tasting notes can be found in this link:

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=165919

Thank you for your support through all of this, and hopefully we'll come out stronger! flirtysmile [drinkers.gif]
Last edited by Adam Frisch on March 27th, 2020, 6:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Owner, proprietor and winemaker (with a little help) at Sabelli-Frisch Wines. I make wine from low-impact vineyards, focus on rare, forgotten, under-appreciated or historic grape varietals. Mission grape is my main red focus. IG: sabellifrisch

M a x S w o m l e y

Re: Sabelli-Frisch Wines quarantine offer - almost 50% OFF!

#2 Post by M a x S w o m l e y » March 27th, 2020, 10:48 am

I haven't had a chance to open one up yet, but the customer service is definitely on point. Got to my residence quick, too. Thanks Adam!

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#3 Post by Adam Frisch » March 27th, 2020, 10:51 am

Thanks Max!
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Owner, proprietor and winemaker (with a little help) at Sabelli-Frisch Wines. I make wine from low-impact vineyards, focus on rare, forgotten, under-appreciated or historic grape varietals. Mission grape is my main red focus. IG: sabellifrisch

Dave H.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Dave H. » March 27th, 2020, 4:16 pm

Have hit the Mission and Flame Tokay so far and can offer high endorsements to both for anyone considering.
Hendrik

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by Michael Martin » March 27th, 2020, 6:07 pm

I’ve had the Mission and the Marsanne and all I can say is BUY IT.

B. Blaze
GCC Member
GCC Member

#6 Post by B. Blaze » March 27th, 2020, 9:11 pm

Bro. The mission. Holy crap. That ish was delish. Thanks for the deal. The wines are fire.
B r a d

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by JonathanG » March 27th, 2020, 11:04 pm

2 orders already placed. Was disappointed I missed the BD deal, not going to make that same mistake again!
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Nick Kra Mar Ski

#8 Post by Nick Kra Mar Ski » March 28th, 2020, 9:25 am

Great offer - in for a case; thank you

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#9 Post by Adam Frisch » March 28th, 2020, 10:36 am

grouphug
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Peter Petersen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10 Post by Peter Petersen » March 28th, 2020, 12:46 pm

These wines are all great! Unique, interesting, and well balanced.

Paul Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#11 Post by Paul Miller » March 28th, 2020, 12:59 pm

Tried the mission. May need to pop another soon.

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#12 Post by Adam Frisch » March 30th, 2020, 8:36 pm

For those that have already bought before (or just are interested in one thing) and have preferences, I'm happy to accommodate any mix of wines or even single variety cases for the same price. Just buy as usual on the link and the drop me a line and I'll customize it to your preference. Yesterday I had a fella just want a full case of the Alicante Bouschet and nothing else. No problem! As long as I have stock I can accommodate it! [cheers.gif]
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

M a x S w o m l e y

#13 Post by M a x S w o m l e y » March 31st, 2020, 3:33 pm

Just had The Mission - light, but I felt I could drink it with just about anything that's not red meat. I'm a fan!

Christine Courtney
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14 Post by Christine Courtney » March 31st, 2020, 5:43 pm

Adam....just wanted to let you know I opened one of the Mission I received from WBD.....it was unexpected and super delicious!!! I really love it!

It is light in color....almost a transparent dark salmon, however, the mouthfeel is warm and medium body. There are notes of caramel, baking spices and pomegranate with a long finish. I find it a "comforting" wine, which is really needed during this time. I am a big, big fan!!! The passion you have for these grapes really shows in the wine and I will be a customer of yours from now on!! Thank you for all you do [cheers.gif]
"I can certainly see you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between bordeaux and claret" John Cleese-Fawlty Towers

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15 Post by JonathanG » March 31st, 2020, 8:37 pm

Mine arrives on Thursday, can't wait to give these a go!
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Chris 5packo

#16 Post by Chris 5packo » April 2nd, 2020, 9:09 am

We ordered the sampler and had the "La Malinche" and "Gordon W". Both wines were excellent, leaned towards the "Gordon W" and ordered more.
Chris Spacko

Nate Simon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#17 Post by Nate Simon » April 2nd, 2020, 9:20 am

Opened the Mission last night. Will try to get a TN up some time, but it is a very cool wine, mother’s milk for wine nerds.
I cannot emphasize strongly enough that this wine needs a lot of air. It didn’t really show much at all for almost 2 hours after opening. After that, it is a very cool experience.

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#18 Post by JonathanG » April 2nd, 2020, 2:57 pm

Nate Simon wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 9:20 am
Opened the Mission last night. Will try to get a TN up some time, but it is a very cool wine, mother’s milk for wine nerds.
I cannot emphasize strongly enough that this wine needs a lot of air. It didn’t really show much at all for almost 2 hours after opening. After that, it is a very cool experience.
I am having a virtual tasting of all 4 of the Sabelli Frisch wines on Saturday, and was just wondering what temps to serve, and how long should we decant.

Would you suggest 2 hours in a decanter at 55F for the Mission? Longer?

Any experience with the others?
Last edited by JonathanG on April 3rd, 2020, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Nate Simon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#19 Post by Nate Simon » April 2nd, 2020, 5:12 pm

JonathanG wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 2:57 pm
Nate Simon wrote:
I am having a virtual tasting of all 5 of the Sabelli Frisch wines on Saturday, and was just wondering what temps to serve, and how long should we decant.

Hi Jonathan-
The Mission was the first one I’ve opened from the shipment. I served it at cool room temp, which I think is best. Treat it like a red wine.
Based on my experience (n=1), I would decant at least 2 hours.
I’m guessing Adam would be happy to give some more info. When I reached out to him, he also recommended decanting the Alicante.

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#20 Post by Michael Martin » April 2nd, 2020, 5:16 pm

JonathanG wrote:
Nate Simon wrote:
I am having a virtual tasting of all 5 of the Sabelli Frisch wines on Saturday, and was just wondering what temps to serve, and how long should we decant.

The Alicante needs time so give it lots of air. Personally I don’t think it’s ready to drink, but that is just my opinion. The Mission is good to go. The Marsanne is as well.

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#21 Post by JonathanG » April 2nd, 2020, 6:19 pm

Michael Martin wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 5:16 pm
JonathanG wrote:
Nate Simon wrote:

The Alicante needs time so give it lots of air. Personally I don’t think it’s ready to drink, but that is just my opinion. The Mission is good to go. The Marsanne is as well.
Thanks Michael! So how about 4 hours for the Alicante, and 2 for the Mission and Marsanne? And what about the Flaming Tokay? (God I love that name!)
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#22 Post by Michael Martin » April 2nd, 2020, 8:55 pm

JonathanG wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 6:19 pm
Michael Martin wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 5:16 pm
JonathanG wrote:

Thanks Michael! So how about 4 hours for the Alicante, and 2 for the Mission and Marsanne? And what about the Flaming Tokay? (God I love that name!)
2 hours for the Mission. Pop and pour the Marsanne. Alicante a year or two, LOL. Haven’t opened the Tokay yet.

tpetty
GCC Member
GCC Member

#23 Post by tpetty » April 3rd, 2020, 3:43 pm

Order in. Looking forward to trying them!
T o d d *** P e t t y

Dan Sch

#24 Post by Dan Sch » April 3rd, 2020, 5:47 pm

Great service from Adam and so far, the wine I tried was full of intrigue and charm.

The Flame Tokay rose was basically a pnp for us the other night and immediately reminded us of a Frappato Rose (called Osa!) from Paolo Cali in Sicily. Really minerally and full of fresh strawberry. As I believe he noted in his preview of the wines, serve this at a slightly warmer temperature for the best expression. We found it best when cool (60ish?).

Cool stuff, looking forward to the others!
Dan Schoeff

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#25 Post by Adam Frisch » April 4th, 2020, 8:05 am

Thank you all!

Yes, texted with Nate about the Mission and confessed to him that I'd actually never given the Mission 3+ hrs of decant until then as I always considered it pop and pour. That night I did and it brought a new nuance to it, more fruit. The Mission doesn't have a lot of overt fruit up front and that's a varietal characteristic - it's strengths come from the peppery tannins it's capable of. This Mission has always felt very velvety rather than fruity to me, although there is a distinct underpinning of fruit compote in the background. Bone dry as it is, there's a little sweetness there somehow on the palate.

I agree that the Alicante probably needs a little more time, ideally, or at least a generous decant. It was during its whole elevage a real shapeshifter of a wine - one month it was the most sublime thing ever and then the month after it was vegetal and a little unbalanced. That cycle kept repeating itself. I already much prefer it now 2 months in from bottling than right after, so it's moving in the right direction. That said, I also have customers who love that wine and just order that. And my wife prefers the AB to any of the others.

The Flame Tokay I would not overly decant. I noticed that if I keep the Flame out over night in an open bottle, it loses most of its vigor the day after. That's not true for any of the others, so it tells me the Flame probably won't see a lot to benefit from aging, although I initially said it might due to it's skin contact. I could be wrong on this part - will the skin structure of it trump it's quicker decline in oxygenation? Only time will tell, but logic would suggest not. Rosé's tend to get drunk pretty fast, anyway.

[cheers.gif] flirtysmile
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#26 Post by JonathanG » April 4th, 2020, 6:52 pm

Awesome thanks for chiming in! I have the alicante and the mission in decanters now, the virtual tasting is starting in 90 minutes!
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

JonathanG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#27 Post by JonathanG » April 5th, 2020, 8:06 am

Well, Adam, what can I say. You have made some truly unique and amazing wine. There was a tie last night between the Gordon W and the La Malinche wines, but all four of them were showing super well. one of the cool moments last night was when we went back to revisit the Milk Fed after getting through the line up. Although I pulled the bottle out of the wine fridge a couple hours before the tasting it must have still been too cold, because it really impressed the second time around! And the transluscence of the La Malinche belies its true nature, we expected something much more delicate and thin, but wow did it surpise. I couldn't get enough of that peppery tannin. Just an awesome job all the way around. Well done.
J0|\|@+h@n Gr@h@m

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#28 Post by Adam Frisch » April 5th, 2020, 8:47 pm

What a pleasure to hear, Jonathan! [dance-clap.gif]

I'm actually going to revise my recommendations on Milk Fed to enjoy it almost room temp, as you pointed out. Coldness brings out the maceration's bitter tones (even when it's just chilled) and it's just a much nicer wine when served a little warmer. [thankyou.gif]
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#29 Post by Jorge Henriquez » April 6th, 2020, 8:31 am

Chiming in. Had the Milk Fed about two weeks ago (apologies for the delay) and loved the savoriness and heft of body it had. As Adam mentions, it improved as it warmed a bit in the glass.

Thank you for making such unique wines Adam.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

sdfruman
BerserkerDay All-Pro
BerserkerDay All-Pro

#30 Post by sdfruman » April 6th, 2020, 11:35 am

Order in! I've been wanting to try your wines since BD11. Looking forward to some new varietals in the cellar.
Sheila

“There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.”
― Bette Davis

cjsadler

#31 Post by cjsadler » April 9th, 2020, 9:24 am

Ordered a sampler pack, as these wines sound fascinating. Keep posting tasting notes everyone.
Chris Sadler

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#32 Post by Adam Frisch » April 12th, 2020, 6:21 am

Thanks Jorge!

Another great review, this time for the Alicante from Stephen McConnell:

https://wine1percent.com/2020/04/10/amuse-bouche/

This was the wine I was most afraid of sending out to reviewers, to be honest. As I've mentioned, it was a complete shapeshifter all the way through elevage. One week it was vegetal, then good, then a month later monolithic, then great again, then metallic etc. Could never get a full grip on where it would settle. It's now easing into a better place, for sure, but still the wine that needs the most time out of them.

Glad he liked it and glad it presented well on that day.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#33 Post by Michael Martin » April 13th, 2020, 6:08 pm

We finally made our way through all four varietals. The Marsanne is very unique and maybe our favorite with a peach and wet stone profile. Great summer drinker. The Misson is ready to go - easily approachable now. Sort of a Grenache/Cinsault ish flavor with a red, spicy fruits profile. The Flame Tokay is light, fun, orange oil most prominent. The Alicante needs time to settle in.

Overall I give Adam an A+ for thinking outside the box. I thought all the wines are worthy of trying, some really good, some at least worth the price.

Adam, please keep following your desires and making wines from forgotten grapes. It’s a really cool idea.

Bravo!

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#34 Post by Adam Frisch » April 14th, 2020, 7:28 am

Thanks Michael! Glad you enjoyed them.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

ChrisJames

#35 Post by ChrisJames » April 18th, 2020, 8:04 pm

I got my sampler pack yesterday and popped the Mission tonight. We found this to be a charmingly enjoyable wine (being in the AFWE club and "hating" CA wines in general). I agree with some of the previous notes about its intriguing savory, peppery character. Something we found very interesting is that this wine has a very attractive sweetness on the nose. Sweet cranberry? Rainier Cherry? Honey baked ham? Not sure but is was a great pairing for grilled venison steak and roasted brussel sprouts.

A question for Adam and other imbibers: This wine still seemed to have some very convincing muscle to it. Very drinkable now, but is capable of ageing into something even more?

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#36 Post by Adam Frisch » April 18th, 2020, 8:32 pm

Chris, glad you liked it! What would you say it reminded you of? I've heard anything from light Nebbiolo, to Pinot Noir, to Grenache etc. It's completely dry wine, but I agree, it has a note of sweetness somehow.

You're not the only one who's suggested it might develop further with age. I've always put it into the "ready-to-drink-now" category more, but I could be wrong. It just feels quite smooth and enveloped already, and doesn't have any sharper edges that might mellow over time. But that doesn't mean it won't elevate - it certainly has enough tannins to stay engaged for a long time. Huge tannins is a Mission trait and they all share a much bigger mouthfeel than the color would suggest. Mission does lack in acid, though, so you have to be a little careful in not picking it too late, as it tends to drop off a cliff there.

Interestingly, I had a online conversation with an Argentinian oenologist today, Gustavo Alberto Aliquó, who has dug very deep into the Negra Criolla, aka Mission down there. And he also suggested that the variety due to its resistant nature and big tannins is a great candidate for longtime aging. In fact, he said that was how it conquered the Americas, not only as a resistant plant, but also its capability to make wine that aged and could be transported long distances under bad conditions and keep well. It's very interesting to hear this, as it kind of goes against the collective notion we have about Mission today.

And funnily, it's something along those lines I'm doing with a kind of "Grand Reserve" Mission to be released sometime next year... Little too early to talk about specifics, but I think it will be a very interesting wine.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

ChrisJames

#37 Post by ChrisJames » April 18th, 2020, 8:45 pm

The sweetness kept making me think of Pinor Noir (Oregon sweetness) but the savory/pepper elements invoked Gamay/Rhone. It was gratifying that my wife really liked it (rule #1, buy wine the wife likes too) and suggested we crack the second bottle for a Cali-transplant friend who still dreams of growing up drinking Alexander Valley Zin yet has somehow managed to love every bottle we open for him.

The Mission is absolutely drinkable now as proven by the empty bottle I am looking at. However, I think it could still evolve quietly for several years. Do you not have any older examples?

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#38 Post by Adam Frisch » April 18th, 2020, 8:57 pm

2018 was my first vintage. I do have some older Mission from other producers in the cellar, but hard to compare or judge as they're kind of different in style. I would suggest to try some of Chilean producer Gonzalez Bastias Mission wines. He makes two that are really nice and inexpensive - the Mattoral and the Tinaja. Excellent little wines.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Karl_O'Donoghue
GCC Member
GCC Member

#39 Post by Karl_O'Donoghue » April 19th, 2020, 6:27 am

order in. looking forward to it. thx. karl

M a x S w o m l e y

#40 Post by M a x S w o m l e y » April 24th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Adam, two things:

1) The Flame Tokay is lit, I love it. I'm getting some lovely melon and orange, and a hint of something that's almost botrytis-y.

2) How long is this running for?

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#41 Post by Adam Frisch » April 24th, 2020, 9:28 pm

Thanks Max - great to hear!

1) Glad you got those notes. I have the worst olfactory sens and palate, so for me I can only smell/taste brambly apples and tapenade or olive brine at the end, but I know from what others have told me there's a lot more there.

2. I'll keep it going for as long as I can and this Corona-thing is in everyone's face/ until my stock runs too low. I'm pretty good on the reds, but the Flame Tokay I only have about 40 cases left of, so that's probably the first one I will run out of.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Jorge Henriquez
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#42 Post by Jorge Henriquez » April 25th, 2020, 7:06 am

Had the Flame Tokay a couple of nights ago Adam.

Both I and my fiancée loved it. I kept getting notes of Basque cider and Amontillado sherry. We both agreed on the savoriness aspect.

Well done again.
Cohort Numero Uno!
"I'm a bowl of excitement, bitch!" TMF 08/13/10

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#43 Post by Adam Frisch » April 26th, 2020, 3:20 pm

Thank you Jorge! Glad you guys liked it! [cheers.gif]
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

AstridKG

#44 Post by AstridKG » April 27th, 2020, 10:38 am

I ordered a sampler for WBD and we have tried the Flame Tokay, the Mission and the Marsanne. The Flame Tokay was amazing served with a mild green curry. The Mission reminds me somewhat of Beaujolais and is a great summer red. I served the Mission with roast lamb and it went wonderfully well together. Anyhow, I now purchased a case. [cheers.gif]
A. K 3 3 L

Nate M

#45 Post by Nate M » April 28th, 2020, 9:06 pm

Adam, where are you located? I was reading this feed and it said Sierra foothills somewhere. Whereabouts?

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#46 Post by Adam Frisch » April 28th, 2020, 11:19 pm

Hi Nate. I take fruit from there, but actually based SoCal. I drive the fruit down myself on my old truck to the winery.
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

ChrisJames

#47 Post by ChrisJames » April 29th, 2020, 8:24 am

Jorge Henriquez wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 7:06 am
Had the Flame Tokay. I kept getting notes of Amontillado sherry.
+1

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#48 Post by Adam Frisch » May 2nd, 2020, 4:01 am

For the nerds: Here's an interesting article about the wines in the Lodi Wine blog and the Flame Tokay in special. Also covers the Chandler vineyard and the history of Tokay there. And a bit about the Missions, too.

https://www.lodiwine.com/blog/Sabelli-F ... able-wines
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Greg Gardner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#49 Post by Greg Gardner » May 3rd, 2020, 8:45 pm

We had the Marsanne a few days ago and I thought it was lovely right out of the gate. It kept evolving as it warmed up, but it was tasty at each point in time from fridge cold to room temp a couple of hours later.

Adam Frisch
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#50 Post by Adam Frisch » May 10th, 2020, 2:58 pm

Thank you Greg for your note!

I also want to mention that although Todd is closing down the forum on the 15th, I will continue with my deal until I get down to about 10-15 cases of the Flame Tokay rosé (have to keep a few for library and verticals). I have about 30-40 cases left as of now, so those of you who might be curious about this one should probably order sooner rather than later. And for those who liked it more than other stuff, I will still mix and match however you want until I hit the critical number. I will continue to deliver temperature controlled in Los Angeles area myself, but shipping temps gets complicated as the summer progresses.

[cheers.gif]

DSC00606.jpg
Sabelli-Frisch Wines

Return to “Berserker Quarantine Relief”