Sabelli-Frisch Wines quarantine offer - almost 50% OFF!

I had extended my BD posting, but a few people pointed out it might go unseen there, so here it is in the right forum!

Wines have by now received a lot of praise and all of them average above 90pts on Cellartracker! Some very complimentary reviews from a reviewer:

I SHIP TO:
CA, NY, OR, WA, CO, NV, AZ, TX, DC, FL, AK, IL, PA, NC, MI, VA

Looking in to being able to ship to other states via Vinoshipper, but they have not come back to me yet.

WHEN WILL IT SHIP?:
I’ll ship it ASAP, weather permitting!

HOW WILL IT SHIP?
FedEx. Personal contactless local deliver in greater Los Angeles. [wow.gif]

WHAT’S THE SHIPPING COST?
Zero! It’s included in price of the quarantine offer! [cheers.gif]

SALES TAXES?
Yes, unfortunately I do have to collect taxes for almost all states on their behalf.

HOW MANY OFFERS? There will be only two offers, but at hugely reduced price!

ANY LIMITS ON HOW MUCH?
Nope. Buy as much as you want.

OFFER 1: BD SAMPLER PACK!:

This is a 5 bottle sampler that includes:

2x 2018 “La Malinche” Mission, Mokelumne River AVA, Lodi, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
1x 2018 “Gordon W.” Alicante Bouschet, San Joaquin County, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
1x 2018 “Milk Fed” Marsanne, Sierra Foothills, CA. White wine. Limited edition wine that will only be available for 2018 vintage (variety changes each year). Regular price: $40/bottle.
1x 2018 “Lanterna” Flame Tokay, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Rosé. Regular price: $30/bottle.

REGULAR PRICE: $160 + shipping.
YOUR PRICE: $99 incl. shipping! 38% price reduction before shipping!

LINK TO BUY THIS OFFER:

https://www.sabelli-frisch.com/wines/bd-sampler-offer\

OFFER 2: BD CASE OFFER!:

This is the full 12 case offer that includes a nice mix of:

4x 2018 “La Malinche” Mission, Mokelumne River AVA, Lodi, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
3x 2018 “Gordon W.” Alicante Bouschet, San Joaquin County, CA. Red wine. Regular price: $30/bottle.
3x 2018 “Milk Fed” Marsanne, Sierra Foothills, CA. White wine. Limited edition wine that will only be available for 2018 vintage (variety changes each year). Regular price: $40/bottle.
2x 2018 “Lanterna” Flame Tokay, Mokelumne River AVA, CA. Rosé. Regular price: $30/bottle.

REGULAR PRICE: $390 + shipping.
YOUR PRICE: $199 incl. shipping! 49% price reduction before shipping!

LINK TO BUY THIS OFFER:

https://www.sabelli-frisch.com/wines/bd-case-offer\

THE WINES:

Tasting notes can be found in this link:

Thank you for your support through all of this, and hopefully we’ll come out stronger! flirtysmile [drinkers.gif]

I haven’t had a chance to open one up yet, but the customer service is definitely on point. Got to my residence quick, too. Thanks Adam!

Thanks Max!

Have hit the Mission and Flame Tokay so far and can offer high endorsements to both for anyone considering.

I’ve had the Mission and the Marsanne and all I can say is BUY IT.

Bro. The mission. Holy crap. That ish was delish. Thanks for the deal. The wines are fire.

2 orders already placed. Was disappointed I missed the BD deal, not going to make that same mistake again!

Great offer - in for a case; thank you

grouphug

These wines are all great! Unique, interesting, and well balanced.

Tried the mission. May need to pop another soon.

For those that have already bought before (or just are interested in one thing) and have preferences, I’m happy to accommodate any mix of wines or even single variety cases for the same price. Just buy as usual on the link and the drop me a line and I’ll customize it to your preference. Yesterday I had a fella just want a full case of the Alicante Bouschet and nothing else. No problem! As long as I have stock I can accommodate it! [cheers.gif]

Just had The Mission - light, but I felt I could drink it with just about anything that’s not red meat. I’m a fan!

Adam…just wanted to let you know I opened one of the Mission I received from WBD…it was unexpected and super delicious!!! I really love it!

It is light in color…almost a transparent dark salmon, however, the mouthfeel is warm and medium body. There are notes of caramel, baking spices and pomegranate with a long finish. I find it a “comforting” wine, which is really needed during this time. I am a big, big fan!!! The passion you have for these grapes really shows in the wine and I will be a customer of yours from now on!! Thank you for all you do [cheers.gif]

Mine arrives on Thursday, can’t wait to give these a go!

We ordered the sampler and had the “La Malinche” and “Gordon W”. Both wines were excellent, leaned towards the “Gordon W” and ordered more.

Opened the Mission last night. Will try to get a TN up some time, but it is a very cool wine, mother’s milk for wine nerds.
I cannot emphasize strongly enough that this wine needs a lot of air. It didn’t really show much at all for almost 2 hours after opening. After that, it is a very cool experience.

I am having a virtual tasting of all 4 of the Sabelli Frisch wines on Saturday, and was just wondering what temps to serve, and how long should we decant.

Would you suggest 2 hours in a decanter at 55F for the Mission? Longer?

Any experience with the others?

Hi Jonathan-
The Mission was the first one I’ve opened from the shipment. I served it at cool room temp, which I think is best. Treat it like a red wine.
Based on my experience (n=1), I would decant at least 2 hours.
I’m guessing Adam would be happy to give some more info. When I reached out to him, he also recommended decanting the Alicante.

The Alicante needs time so give it lots of air. Personally I don’t think it’s ready to drink, but that is just my opinion. The Mission is good to go. The Marsanne is as well.