No Sparkling/Bubbles Offers??

I have been surprised by the lack of sparkling wine offers, both BDXI and now…

I think there is probably some pent-up demand by us consumers…

Anyone got anything???

I have a really cool Metodo Classico from La Mesma out of Gavi! 100% cortese, 60 months on the lees. The current release is 2011. I would guess that Ryan from Great8Wines would do it for around $30. If there is demand, we can add it to the Tanaro offering.

Schramsberg/Davies is offering 20% off their sparkling wine and wines, plus 1cent shipping:

Coupon Code “Spring20”
Save 20% off the retail bottle price, on orders of $99 or more
(Excludes wine sets. For etched bottles, call the winery to order and receive 20% discount on the wine cost.)*

Coupon Code “FamilyGnd”
1¢ ground shipping on wine orders of $99 or more
(Total wine price after any applied discounts.)**

Coupon Code “FamilyAir”
50% off 2-day air shipping on wine orders of $99 or more***

To apply both coupon codes, place a comma between codes
(e.g.: Spring20, FamilyGnd)

Only one shipping coupon code is permitted per order. If you need to ship using two different shipping methods, multiple orders will need to be placed, with the $99 limit reached for all orders.

Ask and ye shall receive
View Topic

I posted for the first time yesterday, about Lichen’s Covid Lockdown special, so I won’t restate the whole shebang, just that Lichen Estate is offering 50% off until the Lockdown is over, and the core of what we do is estate sparkling wines… wines that generally compare well in a brown bag to any grower-producer Champagne. We make sparkling Pinot Noir (Blanc de Noir) and Pinot Gris (Blanc de Gris) using methode champenoise. Our vintage wines typically have 28 months en tirage. Our Grand Cuvée blend gets twice that, with four and a half years on tirage. Hope that helps!

I (Longplay Wine) have a nice sparkling rose’ of pinot noir. Retail is $30, but if you buy a case it will net out at $24/bottle with $1 shipping on the case with current Berserker quarantine discount.
Probably part of the reason why the deals are less spectacular for the sparklings - at least in my circumstance - is that the margins are lower. The wine is an easy sell at full price, but I can’t really ask more than $30/bottle for it or I’m bumping into the price ceiling created by some fancy French wines at the $30+/- price point. I make the wine because I love it and, again, it is an easy sell at full price (if the tasting room is open [oops.gif] ) and it doesn’t see distribution so it pencils out at a couple barrels provided I don’t need to offer it at a discount.