tercero wines 2018 aberration - up to 40% off!

Just posted an offer on my 2018 aberration, a stainless steel aged blend of Grenache, Cinsault and Carignane. Each variety is brought in separately, foot stomped by me then fermented 100% whole cluster, pressed and then aged together in a stainless tank. It reminds many of a gamay or bojo but with some crazy fruit qualities (think brambly just picked slight underripe raspberries and herbs) and a nice crunchy texture, especially when served chilled, which is how I prefer it. It’s only about 12% alcohol and is definitely the most ‘crushable’ wine that I make. Were i known as a ‘hipster winemaker’, this would be my flagship wine pepsi [snort.gif]

Use code 18aber6 to get a 40% discount on 6+ bottles (that’s $18/bottle)

Use code 18aber3 to get a 20% discount on 3+ bottles

Order at www.tercerowines.com

Cheers!

Just a heads up that this is the last day to take advantage of the deal on this particular wine.

Thanks to those who already have - and here’s a video for a bit more info:

Cheers

Popped my first bottle of this tonight. Reminds me of a rose but definitely not a rose. Nice hint of anise on the nose. Good amount of acid helped it go well with dinner. The bottle went really quick.

Thank you! I really dig where this wine is at now and feel it will be a great one to have as things start to warm up across the country. And the special is still active [snort.gif]

E0A044D0-5156-40A8-85F1-3B8479909808.jpeg
Like sweet summer peaches, yum

CJ, the color on that wine just looks perfect for a rose on a nice day!

Thanks for sharing that picture - dig it! I had a bottle of that wine open over a week - unfridgerated - and it was still singing. Very happy with it indeed!

Watch for more special offers!!!