tercero wines - Viognier 4 or 6 Packs

Good afternoon and Happy Monday!

Another week brings another targeted special offer from tercero wines - this time focusing in on my Viognier. I source Viognier fruit from the White Hawk Vineyard, which lies just north of the city of Los Alamos. The vineyard, more famous for Syah, has provided me exactly what I’m looking for in a viognier - more acid driven and more food friendly and less ‘Dolly Parton - like’ to quote one Tom Hill flirtysmile

I have either 4 packs or 6 packs available - and these are comprised of my 2013 and 2014 Viogniers. These may sound ‘old’, but my 2014 is my current release, and I don’t think you’ll describe it as ‘old’. And my 2013 has been one of the more ‘backwards’ whites I’ve ever produced and is now beginning to shine!

Purchase 2 each of the 2 wines and you’ll get a 20% discount and I’ll pick up 1/2 the freight charges.

Purchase 3 each of the 2 wines and you’ll get a 40% discount and I’ll pick up 1/2 the freight charges.

And wine club members will receive 30% and 50% discounts respectively.

Here is a short video I took today describing the two wines:

Feel free to visit my site at www.tercerowines.com and order away - the offer ends this Sunday, April 12th.

Cheers!