Longplay Entering the Fray

Did you miss a deal on Longplay Wine on Berserker Day? Do you wish you had more of one of the Longplay wines that you did order? A whole case perhaps? Or maybe just four more bottles?

In the spirit of Wine Berserkers, we’re lowering the bar. We’ve lowered the threshold for $1 shipping from six bottles to four and we’ve lowered the quantity for a 10% discount from 12 bottles to six. (If you do order a full case you’ll get 20 percent off - this makes our excellent Lia’s Vineyard pinot noir less than $22 a bottle.) We have most of our pinots from 2014-2017 available plus some non-pinot 2018s.

Note that these percentage discounts do not apply to Club Packs (the Club Packs are already about 30 percent off). The current Club Pack offering is $144 for six bottles and the Club shipments are all opt-in: there is no obligation.

This is a limited time offer. No coupon codes needed. (I only make 1000 cases per year so almost all of my customers are Berserkers anyhow.) I haven’t disclosed all of these discounts on the website, but they will show up in your shopping cart when you check out.

Just visit our online shop

States we ship to through Vinoshipper: AK, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY

For CALIFORNIA and NEW JERSEY Berserkers (and a few other states) I use a different shipping service. Send me an email with your name, shipping address, d.o.b. and I’ll email you an invoice.

We ship UPS. Alaska and Hawaii pay a bit extra. We charge sales tax if our compliance service requires that we pay taxes to your state.
Call or text me if you have a question: 503-489-8466 or email: todd@longplaywine.com

We’re a bit hungry for cash flow here at Longplay. Thank you for your support.

Todd’s wines are great. Great qpr. Plus he has older vintages

Had a 2011 Longplay Lias last week and it was excellent. Favorite lia’s yet.

Sean

word!

[cheers.gif]

The Glas Family always enjoys our visits to Longplay and hearing some old records. The wines are excellent and great values.

Had the 2013 Lia’s Pinot on the Berserker zoom virtual last Friday. Was drinking beautifully. The QPR is through the roof.

Have a 2015 Jory slope chard chilling for later in the week. Drinking my way through a 2011-2016 vertical