Say When Stock Up Sale (up to 30% off)+ Free Shipping

By now, you’ve probably heard from most of the businesses you subscribe to about what they’re doing to stay afloat and help their community in this very stressful time. We, like most industries, have felt the effects as our restaurants sales have basically stopped, but we know that those restaurants are struggling even more with the overhead and employees it takes to keep a restaurant viable. Despite the necessary isolation and challenges this virus has caused, we believe it’s important to be there for each other in any way we can. Last month we donated 15% of sales to Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation Crisis Relief Fund, which helped us give back to industry we love beyond our own means.

For the next month, we are essentially giving you our restaurant prices, with up to 30% off a case + free shipping. As we all try to recognize what our part in this is, we remember that a good meal and a glass of wine can provide some solace in this time of discomfort. We hope we can provide you with good wine to pair with your home cooked meals and take out while we ride out this crisis together.

FREE shipping on ALL orders, no code necessary.

Additionally, we are giving 15-30% off when you stock up on 3 or more bottles. Available for all of our wines.

15% off 3+ bottles — use code SAY15
20% off 6+ bottles — use code SAY20
30% off 12+ bottles — use code SAY30

place orders at www.saywhenwine.com

Hope you’re all well and healthy,
Rachel + Michel

order made. looking forward to it. thanks.

Have really enjoyed my Berserker Day wines from Rachel, particularly the RASI and Stipa.

Love that you’ve been able to give back to the community. Wish my job (and therefore wine budget) was in a better place given the current circumstances to support ya’ll.

I immensely enjoyed the When Pinot from BD, can’t wait to open up RASI.