Longplay Wine - Quarantine Four-Packs

Okay, I was thinking there must be something I can offer that might intrigue the Berserkers …

In the past, I’ve mostly offered up verticals on Berserker Day. So why not some horizontals? We all have our favorite vintages here in the Willamette Valley. So pick a four pack of your favorites for an exceptional price. We’ve got four packs of the 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 vintages up on our website. The price for one four pack is just $____ ($____ for the 2013s), which is a nice discount of at least $___ off retail. But wait! If you order two four packs, you save 10 percent. And if you order any three, you’ll save an extra 20 percent, bringing the price for each four pack to just $___ ($____ for the 2013s). And shipping is just $1! (Note: Not all of these special savings are disclosed on the website, but they will apply to your shopping cart.)

This is a limited time offering. Visit the Longplay Online Shop and order today.

Temps might be a bit hot in some spots (I’m looking at you, Texas!), but hopefully we’ll get an opening before the heat of summer.

For CALIFORNIA and NEW JERSEY Berserkers I use a different shipping service. Send me an email with your name, shipping address, d.o.b. and I’ll email you an invoice.

We typically ship UPS. (Note that UPS currently is not making second attempts at business addresses.) Alaska and Hawaii pay a bit extra. We charge sales tax if our compliance service requires that we pay taxes to your state.

If you like the wines please revisit our store and order again. We usually have a six pack on offer at a great price. We try to offer the best prices to our direct customers because they are the best!

Thank you for your support.

Some truly $hitty Pinots that Bob Wood would have enjoyed. We visit everytime we pass through Newberg.

Been drinking through a vertical of the chard.
2015 Longplay Chardonnay Jory Slope Lia’s Vineyard
Crisp pear, fresh cut apple. Seems lively up front and then rewards the palate with lingering flavor. My favorite vintage so far

Been enjoying the 2013 wines from Longplay…

Thanks for the notes, Brian and Tony.
I don’t typically reply to positive comments … don’t want to appear solicitous of praise … but your words are appreciated.
I love that 2015 Chardonnay - while the 2017 exhibits better balance - the '15 has a nice level of intrigue being full-bodied yet light on its feet - and is in a good spot right now.