Grosgrain Vineyards Walla Walla Spring Quarantine Party Pack! 20% off, plus free shipping!

Since its inception, Wine Berserkers has championed the small producer in the wine industry, as well as other small businesses related to wine (gourmet foods, wine accessories, etc) and now our friends in the wine industry who own small businesses have been presented with a great burden during the mandatory closures of wineries and bars. In the spirit of Wine Berserkers, and the shadow of BerserkerDay, let's show our support and help our friends in this industry, supporting them with our business.

This forum will be open to all small businesses in the wine industry. Tentatively we'll close it in 2 weeks, but let's see how things go...
Matt A u s t i n
GCC Member
GCC Member

Grosgrain Vineyards Walla Walla Spring Quarantine Party Pack! 20% off, plus free shipping!

#1 Post by Matt A u s t i n »

6 party pack.png
1 bottle 2019 Les Collines Vineyard Sémillon Pétillant Naturel (regular price $28)
1 bottle 2018 French Creek Vineyard Chardonnay (regular price $28)
1 bottle 2019 Angiolina Farm Blush (regular price $20)
1 bottle 2018 Petit Grosgrain (regular price $24)
1 bottle 2018 XL Vineyard Mourvédre (regular price $36)
1 bottle 2018 Les Collines Vineyard Syrah (regular price $40)

Regular price: $176 + shipping
Now: $140 (over 20% off) with free shipping included to the lower 48 states!

Any purchases in addition to the pack will also include free shipping. We cannot ship to Illinois, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Delaware, or Utah at this time.

To purchase please follow this link: https://grosgrainvineyards.orderport.ne ... Party-Pack

For details about these wines and more visit: grosgrainvineyards.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Owner/Winemaker - Grosgrain Vineyards, Walla Walla, WA - grosgrainvineyards.com

Tim Ames

Re: Grosgrain Vineyards Walla Walla Spring Quarantine Party Pack! 20% off, plus free shipping!

#2 Post by Tim Ames »

This relatively new Washington/Oregon winery has been on my list both to visit on our next trip to Walla Walla and to purchase some of their wine to taste particularly their Petit Grosgrain. There has been some local "buzz" in Washington about this winery (even though they are technically located in Oregon) from people like Sean Sullivan of Wine Enthusiast and I am excited to be able to try a selection of their wines so I am looking forward to the arrival of two Spring Party Packs.

Matt A u s t i n
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Grosgrain Vineyards Walla Walla Spring Quarantine Party Pack! 20% off, plus free shipping!

#3 Post by Matt A u s t i n »

Thanks for your order and for chiming in here! Just to clarify, our winery and tasting room are located at our Old Milton Vineyard property, which is on the Washington side of the border, not far from Basel Cellars and the new Valdemar facility. Grosgrain Vineyard, which just began development last year and is the larger of the two, is about 10 minutes away on the Oregon side not far from Seven Hills Vineyard, so eventually most of our fruit will come from Oregon once those vines are in production. Let me know whenever you end up making it out to Walla Walla and I'll make sure to give you the Berserker treatment!
Owner/Winemaker - Grosgrain Vineyards, Walla Walla, WA - grosgrainvineyards.com

Return to “Berserker Quarantine Relief”