Fine Disregard Wine Co. Spring Release - $15 Shipping

A huge thank to all the Beserkers who ordered during our recent Library Offering!! We can’t say enough about what this community is doing for Fine Disregard. Y’all made up a MASSIVE part of our sales, and that is really helping us while distribution is at a standstill.

Kara and I just opened our annual Spring Release yesterday. It’s a mix of three wines from the 2018 vintage:

• Napa Valley Semillon ($22/btl) - from vines planted in 1992 in alluvial soils in Oak Knoll; partial ML and about 60/40 neutral French oak and stainless steel.

• Sonoma Grenache ($30/btl) - a blend primarily of the Sceales Vineyard (vines planted in 1954 in deeply cobbled soils) and Altas Piedras (a hillside planting in metavolcanic rock we started working in 2016); 100% cluster fermentation and 100% neutral French oak (barrels and puncheons)

• Pato Vineyard Mataro ($26/btl) - pre-Prohibition vines planted in pure sand in Contra Costa and farmed by our good friend, the venerable Morgan Twain-Peterson; 100% whole cluster fermentation and 100% neutral French oak

As a thank you, we’re offering a flat rate of $15 shipping in the continental U.S. We certainly wish we could do more, but we hope this expresses our gratitude for everyone who’s gotten behind our label during these crazy, mixed up times.

You can sign up for the Mailing List (if you haven’t already) and purchase the wines being offered here: FINE DISREGARD WINE CO. EST. MMXV. WINE OF CALIFORNIA.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, or just to say hello!! I know the two of us are really looking forward to when we can do that again in person.

Cheers!!

Mike

Fine Disregard Semillon is one of my top ten wines - just a lovely lovely treat to drink. When I bought my first bottles, the vineyard and the variety were completely new to me and I picked it up as an experiment but wow - truly a pleasure to drink.

Thanks, Siun!! You just made my day!!