Doce Robles Winery & Vineyard - $120 per case - $10 per bottle - COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING

Our BIGGEST SALE
at Doce Robles Winery & Vineyard

Hi, I’m Jimmy the Winemaker for a small winery in Paso Robles, CA. My wife and I started Doce Robles Winery & Vineyard over 24 years ago, where we grow and craft our grapes into delicious wines. My family prides themselves in over 100 years of grape growing experience in the San Joaquin Valley and Central Coast. We are new to this forum and would like to connect with you and give the opportunity to purchase our wines.This is the largest number of wine shipments we’ve processed to date. We thank you all for your support and hope that you may be able to visit our Tasting Room soon. Even though are doors are shut to tastings, they are still wide open to trucking our finest wines to your doorstep. Pick-ups are also still available, please call ahead. We are still continuing our $120 mixed case and complimentary shipping special through May 15, 2020.

TELL A FRIEND!

$120 - Mixed Cases
includes your choice of ANY available wines and complimentary shipping!

Available Wines

LIMITED STOCK - 2013 Estate Barbera
2013 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
2013 Estate Merlot
2013 Estate Syrah
SOLD OUT - 2013 Estate Sy-rific-Cab
2013 Estate Zinfandel
Sunset Red VI
JimmyMon Red

Online ordering: MAXIMUM is 12 bottles. Simply add 12 bottles EXACTLY to your cart and receive each at $10 per bottle with complimentary shipping. Multiple cases must be purchased as separate orders OR you may contact our tasting room to further customize.

ORDER >> docerobleswinery.com

Doce Robles Winery & Vineyard
2023 Twelve Oaks Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
P: (805)227-4766
E: info@docerobleswinery.com

THANK YOU, CHEERS!
-Jim Jacobsen

FYI the link is incorrect.

Link is fixed. Thank you.

Ordered a mixed case to try