End of the BQR Forum 4 pack from Sandler

Since its inception, Wine Berserkers has championed the small producer in the wine industry, as well as other small businesses related to wine (gourmet foods, wine accessories, etc) and now our friends in the wine industry who own small businesses have been presented with a great burden during the mandatory closures of wineries and bars. In the spirit of Wine Berserkers, and the shadow of BerserkerDay, let's show our support and help our friends in this industry, supporting them with our business.

This forum will be open to all small businesses in the wine industry. Tentatively we'll close it in 2 weeks, but let's see how things go...
Ed Kurtzman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

End of the BQR Forum 4 pack from Sandler

#1 Post by Ed Kurtzman » May 12th, 2020, 4:38 pm

Hi Berserkers,

I'm a little late to the forum since it's closing on Friday, but I'm adding a new 4 pack to the Sandler Wines page here: https://www.sandlerwine.com/Wines. The Sandler Spring 2020 4 Pack consists of 1 bottle each of:

2018 Boer Vineyard Grenache

2018 Lazare Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon

2018 Nolan Vineyard Syrah

2018 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Cuvée Marcy

The price including shipping is $100. If it's already too warm to ship to you, I'm able to hold the wine at the winery until the fall. Feel free to order anything you see on the Sandler Wines page. Shipping is included!!

Thank you all, stay well and safe!!

Ed Kurtzman

Nate Simon
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: End of the BQR Forum 4 pack from Sandler

#2 Post by Nate Simon » May 12th, 2020, 8:29 pm

This is what the French call “le no-brainer.”

Douglas Breen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by Douglas Breen » May 13th, 2020, 11:14 am

Happy to see ‘Cuvee Marcy’ is back. Keefer has always been one of my favorite vineyards. Combine this with another 2018 Pinot pack and I’m set. What a deal. Thank you!

Sean_S
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by Sean_S » May 13th, 2020, 3:31 pm

Totally stoked about the Syrah and the Cabernet. I didn't think we were going see any more of the Lazrre Cabernet
CT: Seanwsmithm3
Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

2020 WOTY Candidates
1994 Ravenswood Petite Sirah Sonoma County
1995 Williams Selyem Pinot Noir Summa Vineyard

Return to “Berserker Quarantine Relief”