Rosé all day! stars & dust - NEW project from Nikki formerly of Liquid Farm!

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
Kedar Dubhashi
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Rosé all day! stars & dust - NEW project from Nikki formerly of Liquid Farm!

#151 Post by Kedar Dubhashi »

Hi Nikki,

Have you started shipping yet?

Thank you.

NikkiWineNerdPallesen
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Rosé all day! stars & dust - NEW project from Nikki formerly of Liquid Farm!

#152 Post by NikkiWineNerdPallesen »

Kedar Dubhashi wrote: May 5th, 2021, 11:16 pm Hi Nikki,

Thank you.
Hello Kedar and hope all is well!

I unfortunately have had some delays with shipping logistics and label approvals from the TTB so my sincere apologies that things have been pushed back a bit!! Looks like shipping end of this month will be doable!

I am so grateful for your patience and funny on the timing of this message to ask as I plan to send a BCC’ed group email to all BD buyers today to give that very update :)

Thanks a million for your support and again, for your patience!
Nik

Patrick T a y l o r
BerserkerDay Council
BerserkerDay Council

#153 Post by Patrick T a y l o r »

NikkiWineNerdPallesen wrote: May 6th, 2021, 8:20 am
Kedar Dubhashi wrote: May 5th, 2021, 11:16 pm Hi Nikki,

Thank you.

Nik
Hiya, Thank you for the email update. It sounds like the orders went out on Tuesday. Will we be getting tracking numbers?
The enemy of the good is the prefect.

SeanHarding
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#154 Post by SeanHarding »

Mine showed up in my FedEx account.

NikkiWineNerdPallesen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#155 Post by NikkiWineNerdPallesen »

SeanHarding wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 9:19 am Mine showed up in my FedEx account.
Hi Sean! Not sure what you mean as I of course only have my account to use but, maybe since they know your name/address from your account it appears there for tracking purposes? I am going to shift this over to email so we can chat about it :) I'll shoot you an email in the next few mins!

SeanHarding
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#156 Post by SeanHarding »

Haha, sorry for being unclear! I was just responding to Patrick to point out that the tracking number is in my FedEx online account, so he might want to check there if he wants tracking. Zero concern about my account being charged or anything 😂 All is good.

NikkiWineNerdPallesen
GCC Member
GCC Member

#157 Post by NikkiWineNerdPallesen »

SeanHarding wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 9:44 am Haha, sorry for being unclear! I was just responding to Patrick to point out that the tracking number is in my FedEx online account, so he might want to check there if he wants tracking. Zero concern about my account being charged or anything 😂 All is good.
Thanks Sean!! champagne.gif

SeanHarding
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#158 Post by SeanHarding »

Shipment arrived safely today! Can't wait to try one out very soon 😁

Paul Miller
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#159 Post by Paul Miller »

Got mine today as well. GORGEOUS labels.

Glad she included a letter reminding me that there are two different roses. The color is EXTREMELY close.

AstridKG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#160 Post by AstridKG »

Popped a bottle of the Grenache yesterday and served with roast chicken with tarragon-mustard-sauce. Yum! The only thing I would change is order more of it. [drinkers.gif]
K 3 3 L
2020 WOTY: Bubbles - Lallier 2002 Brut "Collection Mémoire" | White - Château Pape Clément Blanc | Red - 2018 Francesco Versio Dogliani | Dessert - Boundary Breaks Ice Wine | DoTY & Rosé - Sabelli-Frisch Flame Tokay

SeanHarding
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#161 Post by SeanHarding »

We opened a Grenach last night too, and loved it. Just in time for summer! Will have to try the Mourvédre very soon.

Jared Wagner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#162 Post by Jared Wagner »

Sounds amazing! Look forward to trying these.

I haven't received any updates, emails, or shipping info.

Paul Miller
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#163 Post by Paul Miller »

We opened a Grenache the other night. Really good.

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”