Pezzato BD12 Offer | A New Napa Cab That Punches Above Its Weight Class

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
Michael S.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: Pezzato BD12 Offer | A New Napa Cab That Punches Above Its Weight Class

#101 Post by Michael S. »

Tyler B e r r o n e wrote: January 27th, 2021, 7:13 pm Trying a 3 pack! best of luck on this venture and when you're ready for a press/optical sorter/design tanks contact us at Defranceschi!
Tyler, thank you for the order! By the time Pezzato is big enough to buy its own sorting equipment and tanks I may be retired (lol!). I'll definitely keep you in mind though.

Cheers,

Michael
Owner & Winegrower Pezzato
Michael S a v a i a n o

Michael S.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#102 Post by Michael S. »

Andrea and I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the Berserkers who have made the last two days so amazing for Pezzato. We didn't know what the results would be going into BD 12 and now sitting on the tail end of it we're completely blown away. We've received so many nice notes on this form, in PMs and through email from so many people excited about Pezzato. We truly cannot wait to share our wine with you.

Of course, we realize that there is a ton of planning that goes into a day like this and we want to thank Todd, Brig and the rest of the crew who have worked so tirelessly to put on this amazing event.

Over the coming few weeks we'll reach out to all of you to coordinate shipping and delivery of your perks. If you've put a shipping note in your order we'll review and follow up with any questions. We are extremely cognizant of how critical shipping wine in the correct weather is and will make sure to wait for appropriate conditions before shipping your wine.

If anyone should have any questions in the mean time please feel free to reach out to wine@pezzatowine.com.

Cheers,

Michael and Andrea
Michael S a v a i a n o

DwightBaker

#103 Post by DwightBaker »

Order a 3 pack and I'm looking forward to trying this.

Michael S.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#104 Post by Michael S. »

DwightBaker wrote: January 27th, 2021, 9:36 pm Order a 3 pack and I'm looking forward to trying this.
Dwight, You got in before the closing bell! Thank you! We can't wait for you to try.

Cheers,

Michael
Michael S a v a i a n o

jiborman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#105 Post by jiborman »

For anyone who purchased the 12 pack + tasting deal from Michael get very excited for your tasting. The tasting experience was amazing: beautiful views over Lake Hennessey, interesting discussion about Michaels background in wine, the location, fruit, wine making, etc. We drank the 2018, 2019 and a barrel sample of the 2020. 2018 drank very nicely - plush and rich, interesting fruit notes and more complex than those super heavy Napa cabs. 2019 was freshly bottled (about two weeks prior to us trying it), but performed beautifully up on the mountain top. Again, an interesting cab that brings more to the table than just slamming tannins in your face. The 2020 sample was bright but less plush, it’s still developing and we’ll have to see what Michael does with it.

Looking forward to being a Pezzato buyer for life. 100% the highlight of our trip. Thanks Michael!
J u l i a B o r m a n

Michael S.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#106 Post by Michael S. »

jiborman wrote: April 24th, 2021, 8:20 am For anyone who purchased the 12 pack + tasting deal from Michael get very excited for your tasting. The tasting experience was amazing: beautiful views over Lake Hennessey, interesting discussion about Michaels background in wine, the location, fruit, wine making, etc. We drank the 2018, 2019 and a barrel sample of the 2020. 2018 drank very nicely - plush and rich, interesting fruit notes and more complex than those super heavy Napa cabs. 2019 was freshly bottled (about two weeks prior to us trying it), but performed beautifully up on the mountain top. Again, an interesting cab that brings more to the table than just slamming tannins in your face. The 2020 sample was bright but less plush, it’s still developing and we’ll have to see what Michael does with it.

Looking forward to being a Pezzato buyer for life. 100% the highlight of our trip. Thanks Michael!
Julia, it was a blast having you up to one of the newest Pezzato vineyards! I'm so glad that everyone in your group enjoyed and I can't wait to reconnect next year on your annual trip.

Cheers,

Michael
Michael S a v a i a n o

Michael S.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#107 Post by Michael S. »

For those of you interested we're hosting a zoom tasting this upcoming Sunday 8/8 at 4pm Pacific time. We'll discuss the 2018 vintage, share a preview of the soon-to-be released 2019 vintage and discuss the 2020 vintage and our plans for a release and what has transpired so far in 2021 vintage.

Link for the zoom sign up: Pezzato Zoom Tasting

Cheers,

Michael
Michael S a v a i a n o

JMReuter
GCC Member
GCC Member

#108 Post by JMReuter »

Michael S. wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 9:37 pm For those of you interested we're hosting a zoom tasting this upcoming Sunday 8/8 at 4pm Pacific time. We'll discuss the 2018 vintage, share a preview of the soon-to-be released 2019 vintage and discuss the 2020 vintage and our plans for a release and what has transpired so far in 2021 vintage.

Cheers,

Michael
Any chance that you will be recording the Zoom tasting and sharing a link? I would love to attend but have a conflict on 8/8.
J o n @ t h @ n R 3 u t 3 r

Michael S.
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#109 Post by Michael S. »

JMReuter wrote: August 4th, 2021, 12:51 pm
Michael S. wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 9:37 pm For those of you interested we're hosting a zoom tasting this upcoming Sunday 8/8 at 4pm Pacific time. We'll discuss the 2018 vintage, share a preview of the soon-to-be released 2019 vintage and discuss the 2020 vintage and our plans for a release and what has transpired so far in 2021 vintage.

Cheers,

Michael
Any chance that you will be recording the Zoom tasting and sharing a link? I would love to attend but have a conflict on 8/8.
Jonathan:

We're planning to record the zoom and happy to share with you after the event. I've made a note to send you the link to the zoom recording once the event is over.

Cheers,

Michael
Michael S a v a i a n o

JMReuter
GCC Member
GCC Member

#110 Post by JMReuter »

Michael S. wrote: August 4th, 2021, 9:07 pm
JMReuter wrote: August 4th, 2021, 12:51 pm

Cheers,

Michael
Jonathan:

We're planning to record the zoom and happy to share with you after the event. I've made a note to send you the link to the zoom recording once the event is over.

Cheers,

Michael
That would be perfect!
J o n @ t h @ n R 3 u t 3 r

Dave McIsaac
GCC Member
GCC Member

#111 Post by Dave McIsaac »

Michael - There is a Master Zoom sticky thread at the top of Wine Talk, where links to the Zoom Tastings are posted. That would save you from having to send out links to many individuals, and you will probably get more looks there to boot.
You're the man Dave! I think i speak for all of us when i say that..😎 - John Cabot, BDXI

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”