*** CLOSED***EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet

Welcome, or welcome back!

$280 for a 4-pack: 1-2011, 1-2013, 1-2015, 1-2017 Classic Black Cat
$210 for a 3-pack: 1-2012, 1-2014, 1-2016 Classic Black Cat

$200 Special Selections: 1 each of 2015 and 2016

The complete 2015 vintage run: 1 each “Classic” Black Cat, Special Selection, single barrel
Lady Sapphire $275

Magnums (1.5L) are available for $160 for the following vintages - shipping included -
2011 Classic
2014 Special Selection
2015 Special Selection
2016 Classic

A great source for others’ opinions of these wines is Cellartracker. There are also notes within Wine Talk here on the Berserker Board (do a search for EMH).

_Go to EMH’s website at http://www.EMHVineyards.com, enter, and go to the order page.
_

All conditions posted on the website apply, including the charging of sales tax. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE.

PayPal is the secure payment processor, but you do not have to use your PayPal account. There is an option to use your credit card.

To add your shipping address, just uncheck the box that says “same as billing address.”

Shipping options are not open - I will arrange shipping with you personally.

First come, first served. Quantities are limited by my inventory.

I will be here enjoying the fun, commenting, answering questions, and solving problems. I will be joined by my Black Cat, Lady Sapphire, who finds it amusing to stroll across my laptop, printer, and anything else that does not directly include her!

Phone is 707-942-1393.
email is Merrill@EMHVineyards.com

Merrill

1 Like

I see some mags with meauwing opportunities! In this price, I am already planning a post-covid visit of the family. My in laws really enjoyed the '14 SS before (and so did I, so I ran out of it, I believe).
Thank you for sharing some good Black Cats into a new home [cheers.gif]

(Indeed, I ran out of the 14SS [wow.gif] just checked the inventory and all 750s are gone)

Thanks, Erez. The 14 is a good one, for sure.

I’ve purchased the 4 pack of 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017! Thank you!

Thank you, Alex. Don’t ignore that 2011. Despite the reputation of the vintage in general, this one has many fans and buyers who come back for re-loads.

order in (2 SS Mags)–proud/loyal customer and friend! Thank you!

Merrill,
Just placed an order for the 2018 classic and special select. According to your website, the “ss” is currently $100, going up to $125 in June (nothing said about the classic). It looks like I was charged $125 for the “ss” and $100 for the classic.

This is a really nice 2011 to be sure.

Thanks, Charlie.

Ah, that was left from the original 2018 offer. 2018 Classic is $100 and the SS is $125. Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your order. I’m always happy to see my repeat customers!

Thank you, Michael! And thank you for being a longtime customer.

1 Like

Long time listener, first time caller. In for the 3 pack.

Thank you, Justin. That 2012 in that pack is ready to go!

I have been hearing about these wines for years while I lurked about. So excited to finally try!

In for a couple of mags! Thank you Merrill!

You are welcome! Thank you for your continued patronage.

like me. i think I have drank over a case of the 2011 already, absolutely love it.

Small New Year’s Eve gathering this year, but we had 2009 and 2011 Special Selections in the mix. 2020 seemed to be something of a Black Cat year, just sayin’.

In for 12/14/16 Classics, 2015 vintage pack, and one of the SS mags!
[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thank you, Merrill, in for a 3 x classic and a 2 x special selection.

Thanks, Dennis, for allowing some of my cats to share your New Year’s celebration. And thank you for your generous order!