*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

This is it, folks - the last day has arrived - and it happens to be my birthday, as well! If you want to take advantage of the best pricing I’ll offer on my new 2020 Roses, as well as special sampler packs, please do so today!

As an active member of the Wine Berserker community, it’s an honor to take part in these festivities – and I don’t take it for granted. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share what I produce with my heart and soul.

I’ve put together a handful of offerings that I’m excited to share with you, starting witih my 2 different roses from the 2020 vintage – Mourvedre and Cinsault. I was able to make a bit more of each this vintage, but I expect both to sell out relatively quickly.

All prices below include applicable taxes and shipping costs* (shipments to the following states will require additional shipping charges – AL, DE, KY, MA, MI, NH, OK and VA. No shipments possible to MS, UT).

Please use the code shipme to receive no cost shipping on all of these packages.

Rose Futures 6 Pack $150 Click Here to Order
For the second year in a row, I am now offering two roses, and each is unique and wonderful. These have proved to be my most popular offering on WB Day, as well as some of the most popular wines I made each vintage. I am very proud of each of these: the 2020 Mourvedre Rose was on the skins for just an hour and shows off the tropical and earthy tones I love about using this variety for rose: and the 2020 Cinsault Rose is lighter, crisper and shows off fresh peach and watermelon aromas with quenching acidity. This futures pack includes 3 each of the two different roses at a great price.

Rose Futures 12 Pack $280 Click here to Order
Let’s double the fun and save even more!

All Whites 6 Pack $170 Click Here to Order
One of my more popular packges, and this one includes a bit of something for everyone! This 6 pack includes some brand new releases as well as some older ones as follows:
2016 Grenache Blanc (new release)
2016 Marsanne (future release)
2016 Verbiage Blanc (new release) (Roussanne. Marsanne, Grenache Blanc)
2015 Verbiage Blanc (Roussnne, Grenache Blanc)
2015 Roussanne
2015 Viognier

All Reds 6 Pack - $210 Click Here to Order
A six pack of different individual Rhone red varieties that I work with and one blend
2017 Cinsaut
2014 Verbiage Rouge
2014 Mourvedre – SBC
2013 Grenache – Watch Hill
2013 Syrah – Larner
2013 Petite Sirah

Spotlight on Grenache and Mourvedre - $225 Click Here to Order
These two varieties are my ‘yin’ and my ‘yang’ and this six pack is a great overview of my current releases:
2018 Grenache – Spear Vyd (Sta Rita Hills)
2013 Grenache – Larner Vyd (Ballard Canyon)
2013 Grenache – Watch Hill Vyd (Los Alamos)
2014 Mourvedre – SB County
2013 Mourvedre – Larner Vyd (only 2 barrels produced)
2013 Mourvedre – Thompson Vyd (only 2 barrels produced)

SOLD OUT Special Library Release - 3 Special Wines at 10 Years of Age! $145 [https://www.tercerowines.com/red-wines/detail?item=2011-3-pack]Click Here To Order](https://www.tercerowines.com/red-wines/detail?item=2011-3-pack]Click%20Here%20To%20Order)
Here’s your chance to truly see how well red wines can age and develop under screw cap. This limited package includes one each of 3 of my 2011 releases - Cuvee Loco (Grenache-based blend all using Larner Vyd fruit), The Climb (ever-popular Syrah/Petite Sirah blend), and Verbiage Rouge (CdP style wine using fruit from throughout SB County). I only have 12 three packs available so order early!

So stop reading and start ordering - before it’s too late!!!

5 Likes

Interested!! what is the price for the Futures Rose pack?

Hey Larry, just tried to purchase the All Whites package with the link provided and the site notes it’s not currently available for purchase. Same seems to be true for all links

Brig ‘helped’ me fix my links and knocked that one off! Corrected - it’s $150 for the 6 pack

I kept them ‘dark’ until we launched - just made them live. Sorry about that!!!

Happy Shopping!

Shipme doesn’t seem to be working. I want a 12 pack of Rosé futures…

Try it now - it should be fixed.

Let me know - and sorry about that!

Larry, for some reason the ‘shipme’ code isn’t working for free shipping, at least on the mixed whites. I’ve tried it a couple different ways and it still wants to add the full shipping price.

Awesome. Order in! Thanks Larry

That worked! “See” you tonight!

I think the shipme code is fixed - please try again - and my apologies . . .

Cheers!

Done!

The rose is a no-brainer. Ordered 6 of the rose futures.

shipme worked for me. Looking forward to trying the rose!

Yep I’m good. Thanks Larry.

Hopefully I’ll get a few of these - it’s an early Mother’s Day gift for my mom; she loves your whites . In for two of the mixed whites!!!

Everything worked…in for a case of the ROSE’! flirtysmile
I even got to add the new vintage to CT!

Case of rose is an easy purchase and the best on the market! They shipme code worked too! Thanks Larry!

It looks like no shipping options are available for MA.

Rosé order in!

IN.

Thanks Larry for eating the shipping costs.

[cheers.gif]

It’s not letting me ship to Virginia.