KELLER ESTATE'S MYSTERY, VERTICAL AND AWESOME OFFER

__Happy Berserkers Day!
I am so honored that each year I get to meet new wine lovers. We continue to make wine, and each year crafting even better wines. Now, let’s get to some serious fun. If trust me, you’ll go for the mystery options. If you need to tread slowly, make your own selections, and pay the price! Just kidding, there’s a special code if you only follow the link.
Last super special offering: Add the Vertical Rotie tasting to your order (with your awesome Berserkers price) and join me on Saturday February 25th for a unique, exclusive Berserkers tasting. Cool climate Syrah is what I call the dark horse of the Petaluma Gap, and this’ll be a perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Check out our Berserker’s Only page available only with this link:
CLICK HERE
In case you were wondering: half off on shipping…

A little about Keller Estate: We planted our first Chardonnay vineyard in 1989 and then planted Pinot Noir in 1993. By 2000 we had decided to start producing wines solely from fruit grown on our property. I have always loved plants and started as a biochemist, vineyards were an easy switch. To date, we grow Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah and Pinot Gris. With time, we’ve worked hard to get recognition for our region, the Petaluma Gap, and this came into fruition in 2017 when we obtained the formal AVA.

Hi Ana! The link isn’t working.

Yup, not working

Still no luck :frowning:

Sorry everyone! Had doggie emergency and I am all your now, me and the now functioning website!

Yup, it works now. I went for a mystery 6-pack.

Thanks!

Brad, you rock! You’re our first buyer of BD12! You will get a little something extra in your package!

Wow, thank you!

Hello Berserkers! We are thrilled to add some of our new second label wines to the offer. These are all wines made from fruit grown on our property, vineyards that didn’t quite fit the Keller Estate specs, but we made them into beautiful wines. Hope you try them out.

Not a good offer to have a broken link - one of our most popular ones last year!!

Glad it’s fixed now!

1 Like

In for a 6-pk

IN.

Thank you Ana

[cheers.gif]

In for the vertical. Pumped!! Thank you Ana!!

Thank you Roberto! Looking forward to a fun tasting!

We are thrilled that we have many Berserkers signing up for our Rotie Vertical! Almost sold out!

Ana, what were the years for the vertical again? Just pumping them into CT.

Thanks again for wine!