Franny Beck: The Greatest Berserker Day Offer Ever. V.6

Here we go gang! Get ready for some ridiculous deals again this Berserker Day. You’ll see below, but we’ve put together some packs that I think will be almost impossible to pass on. This is in no small part to the overwhelming support we get from Berserkers year after year. Enjoy all, I think we’ve put together the types of deals that will make every single one of you jump on!

TO ORDER, simply follow this link to our order page https://www.frannybeck.com/buywine.

****** For California orders just email me at michael@frannybeck.com with your order. ******

For those that might have missed it, our preview page with some background info on us, our wines and our philosophy can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=157785

Flat rate shipping is $15 on every order. So, the more you buy, the better the deal. Multi-offer orders are encouraged! Contiguous US States ONLY. AK and HI will be priced for overnight shipping. AK,AZ,CO,DC,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MO,MT,NC,ND,NE,NH,NJ,NM,NV,NY,OH,OK,OR,PA,SC,TN,TX,VA,VT,WA,WI,WV,WY
WE CAN GET YOU WINE! If you don’t see your state listed on the order page, especially CA, just send me a message at michael@frannybeck.com. We’ll do our best to take care of you, no problem.
Our wines ship UPS. If you absolutely must have FedEx, email or PM me and we’ll try and set it up.

“Perfect Pinot” Pack- 3 bottles
1 bottle of our 2016 Blue Label WV Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2018 “En Noir Et Blanc” Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2017 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir

-This pack includes three awesome little Pinots, different vintages and different ideas behind the blends, but all still in the Franny Beck universe. It’s an excellent way to dip your toes into our Franny Beck portfolio!

Retail value of $108 + approx $26 shipping = $134. Special, just for you: $

“Vintage” Pack- 4 bottles
2 bottles of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2017 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
-OR-
2 bottles of our 2016 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2017 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir

-VERY LIMITED!! This vintage pack is a hit every year! We created this multi-vintage pack in hopes that folks try the two vintages side by side. We always find it helpful and illuminating to see just how important vintage is in Oregon. We also believe single vineyard wines offer the best opportunity to find those underlying characteristics of a particular place, in this case Johan Vineyard and La Chenaie Vineyard (which, incidentally, are separated by a little over a mile as a crow flies).

Retail value of $152 + approx $34 shipping = $186. Compare vintages on us!: $

“Pinot Noir Showcase” Pack- 6 bottles
2 bottles of our flagship 2017 “Blue Label” WV Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2018 “En Noir Et Blanc” Pinot noir
2 bottles of our 2017 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir

-This is a great package for Pinot Noir lovers! One bottle to drink now, one to put away for a bit. With this package you’ll be able to get a sense of the vineyards we work with but also our underlying winemaking philosophy with our flagship Willamette Valley blend and our new En Noir Et Blanc project. This is a really fantastic test drive! Like test driving a helicopter to Screaming Eagle (more on that later).

Retail value of $228 + approx $45 shipping = $270. A Pinot Noir lover’s dream deal!: $

“Wouldn’t It Be Called a Fanny Pack” Pack- 12 bottles
1 bottle of our 2015 Blue Label WV Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2016 Blue Label WV Pinot Noir
2 bottle of our 2017 “Blue Label” WV Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2017 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2016 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot noir
1 bottle of our 2017 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottle of our 2015 Armstrong Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottle of our 2018 “En Noir Et Blanc” Pinot Noir

-I think that was a line in a Franny Beck thread from Mel Knox, I’ll have to check. A great way to stock up on some of your fave Franny Beck wines and really just a fantastic way to sample our wines. Stupendous value here!

Retail value of $450 + approx $52 shipping = $492. How can you NOT take a flyer on this?!: $

“An Open Letter To The Wineberserker Community!” Pack- 12 bottles
2 bottles of our 2016 Blue Label WV Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2017 “Blue Label” WV Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottle of our 2017 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottle of our 2016 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot noir
2 bottle of our 2017 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir

-This is the ultimate vintage case. Six wines, two vintages each at a RIDICULOUS price. Inconceivable!

Retail value of $456 + approx $52 shipping = $498. How can you NOT take a flyer on this?!: $

“Friend of a Friend Wants to Land His Helicopter at Screaming Eagle” Pack- 12 bottles
12 bottles of our 2017 “Blue Label” WV Pinot Noir

-This is a baller deal. Period. This is the best deal on Berserker Day, no question. Just sayin’. Do it!

Retail value of $456 + approx $52 shipping = $516. Find that inner baller: $

Last, but certainly not least:

“The Patrick Taylor” Pack- 36 bottles
12 bottles of our 2015 Blue Label WV Pinot Noir
12 bottles of our 2016 Blue Label WV Pinot Noir
12 bottles of our 2017 Blue Label WV Pinot Noir

• Patrick Taylor’s “Twas The Night Before Berserker Day” piece is legend. And now he is, too. Nice work Patrick, you now have the greatest Berserker Day package in history named after you! And it’s a vertical of Franny Beck to boot.

Retail value of $1,368 + approx $156 shipping = $1,524. That elusive “under $20 bottle of Pinot”- this is it!! Three cases for: $

Reviews!
Below are links to reviews from John Gilman on our wines. John has been a big fan of ours from the beginning and I really just love what he had to say about what we’re working on: “The Franny Beck pinot noir bottlings are all built to age long and gracefully, albeit with a certain sense of accessibility from their impeccable balances evident right out of the gate that may lead some folks to drink them on the younger side. Though this is still a fledgling operation, these are already some of my absolute favorite pinot noirs in all of Oregon and their prices make them absolute bargains!”

and a link to the Cellar Tracker notes on our wines for those interested in the crowd’s opinion.

To Order, simply follow this link and select the pack(s) you’d like: https://www.frannybeck.com/buywine. If you want to add additional wines to your order, the $15 flat rate will cover those bottles, too!

****** For California orders just email me at michael@frannybeck.com with your order. ******

I’ll be here all day, ready and willing to answer any questions! Just post them to this thread. We are bottling today, so my replies may come in between bottle changes. Please be patient, I promise I’ll get to every question (and awesome comment)!

Cheers All! Happy Berserkering!

-Michael

Here we go!

Order in! My first Berserker Day order . . . of many, I hope. Getting on a call with our financial adviser in a few minutes, maybe I should warn him?

1 Like

Thanks, Michael. Love your offers as much as the wine. In for the Patrick Taylor for my daily drinker this year. Will share the offer with the kids and friends, too.

1 Like

Nice! Michael does great stuff.

1 Like

Full case here, thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Donna! Awesome, quite an honor to be your first berserker day order. Welcome to the crazy!

1 Like

First time trying these wines. I grabbed a case of the open letter package. Excited to try

1 Like

In for the Patrick Taylor to make it our household drinker w/ Loring. How could I not at under $20/bottle shipped? No tax was what was the clincher.

1 Like

John, thank you as always for the long and continuous support.
True berserker!

Thank you, Brig. We do our best and hope that people enjoy the wines!

Michael’s wines are great! Will be ordering soon!

1 Like

Last year was our first time and we were NOT disappointed !!

In for a case again this year, “Open Letter” !!

1 Like

Hey Max, thank you so much for the order! You picked a good one, no, a great one

1 Like

In for a case of the 2017 blue label. Thanks Michael for the great offer!

1 Like

In for another case this year!

Still debating whether or not my spouse would support a $700+ wine purchase…

1 Like

Chuckles :slight_smile:

All I can say is that I showed my wife a photo of the Franny Beck label and she immediately endorsed the case I ordered. Really set the standard for delicious, easy drinking wines for weeknight dinners.

1 Like

You only need their support if they find out about it [cheers.gif]

The archives from previous Berserker days may hold some tips & tricks on how to hide purchases from spouses/significant others?? [snort.gif]

1 Like