Extended till Sunday: BD12 Offer 30% Off OAKVILLE CABERNET NEW VINTAGE ADDEED

Greetings Wine Drinkers!

Update: I’m getting requests to add 6 packs of the 2017 Old Federal Vineyard to your orders, that’s awesome! I’ve set up a 6 Pack and a coupon BD12VV so you can add multiple 6 packs and use multiple coupons and get a full case of delicious wine! Only 25 cases left!

I’m a no frills, all nonsense, passionate winemaker and viticulturist living in the City of Napa. I’ve made some of Napa’s most revered wines from grape to bottle (Seavey, Checkerboard, Levy & McClellan, GDL to name a few). While I’ve been making wine since 2004, my first commercial vintage began in 2015- a grand total of 50 cases. In 2016 my first son was born, and quite frankly, I forgot to make wine (he will get a case of “conception year” wine instead). I’ve expanded production to a whopping 15 tons of 5 cultivars. For more information check out my Newbie Intro Here.
I’m a sole proprietor but fortunate to have the help of many friends, classmates, and associates here in the Napa Valley. I custom crush my Vidi Vitis label with my friend Mark Davis of O’Brien Estate & Cobden Wini Wine. My Sheepish label wouldn’t be but for my friend Robert Pintasci of St. Romedius Wine. Of course, my wife is my sounding board and my two children give me tasting notes on par with any in the biz (just kidding!).

It’s hands on, small production. I grow the grapes for my wines, with the exception of my Oakville Cabernet, which I buy from UCD’s portion of H.W. Crabb’s famed vineyard. I designed Sheepish (artwork by Scott Nancarrow, paid for in wine), I do the website, I fill the orders, I do the permitting. I also do sales, which segues nicely…
I am happy to announce my first participation in BerserkerDay for its twelfth anniversary. Everyone knows silk is the gift for the twelfth anniversary and you will find that in spades in my 2018 Vidi Vitis Cabernet Sauvignon which I’m releasing for BD12! My wines are extremely limited. Sales have all been word of mouth, wine festivals, and the occasional restaurant. Don’t miss your chance to try some of these singular wines and join my mailing list for future offers.…OFFER 1:
30% OFF 6 Bottles of 2018 Oakville - Old Federal Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
COUPON CODE: Sold Out
Only 42 cases left!
Normally $xx/bottle, now just $xx!
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW…OFFER 2:
30% OFF 2 Bottles Each (6 Bottles Total):
2017 Oakville – Old Federal Cabernet Sauvignon
2018 Los Carneros – Old Shop Pinot noir
2019 Los Carneros – Firetree Chardonnay
Only 50 cases available
Save almost $xx!
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW…OFFER 3:
30% OFF 6 Bottles of 2018 Los Carneros – Old Shop Pinot noir
Only 30 cases available
Hand crafted Pinot at more than $xx off per bottle!
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW…OFFER 4 JUST ADDED 25 CASES ONLY:
30% OFF 6 Bottles of 2017 Oakville - Old Federal Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Only 24 cases left!
Normally $xx/bottle, now just $xx!
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW…Please head on over to www.forgottenunionwines.com and make your selections today! If you prefer to call me directly or if you have any problems with your order I can be reached at 53O-798-Ol49 or e-mailed at benjaminleachman at gmail dot com.
6 AND 12 PACK SHIPPING:
CA, NV, and OR Shipping: Each 6-pk and Case order includes ground shipping!
AK Shipping: Each 6-pk ships for $75 and Case orders for $125 by 2nd day air!
All other states: Each 6-pk ships for $25 and Case orders for $50 ground shipping!
TAXES:
All purchases are subject to Napa County tax rate of 7.75%
ALL MY WINES ARE:
100% Varietal, 100% Single Vineyard, Dry, Oak Aged, Low SO2, Unfined, and Unfiltered.
Reviews from Board Members on my wines on offer below. Please note the Cab below is in OFFER 1 and the Pinot and Chardonnay are in OFFER 2.

2017 Vidi Vitis Cabernet Sauvignon found in OFFER 2::

Title to, and ownership of, all wine passes from seller to buyer in the State of California, and buyer takes all responsibility for shipping the wine from California to his or her home state. By placing an order, buyer authorizes seller to act on buyer’s behalf in arranging for transportation of the wine at buyer’s direction. Alternatively, buyer may choose to make independent shipping arrangements. For all wine sales, sales tax will be applied based on the selling retailer’s location. Seller makes no representation as to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import any wines, alcoholic beverages or other goods into any state. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wine and other goods purchased and for determining the legality and the tax/duty consequences of having the wine and other goods shipped to the applicable destination.SHIPPING METHODS:
Unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
California and Oregon orders are shipped via GSO. West Coast orders take 2-3 days typically. I will check the weather and will not ship during a cold snap! All others are shipped (slowly) via climate-controlled truck to the destination state and then delivered to a common carrier (FedEx or UPS). The climate-controlled truck picks up orders on Monday afternoons. Tracking is supplied after the common carrier receives it so I can’t get a firm date for you on those, but it will take 2-3 weeks. Please contact me with rates for airfreight for expedited shipping. If you prefer to make other shipping arrangements please select “Locals Contact” at checkout. If you would like me to hold your order please add that to the order details under “Add A Note” when checking out.
PAYMENTS:
I accept Credit Cards (through Square) and Paypal. They take a pound of flesh with each transaction! If you want to help me out by getting more money into my pocket for my work, pay me via VenMo @BenjaminLeachman or Zelle 53O-798-Ol49 (make sure to change the O’s to 0’s and the “l” to “1”), or mail a check to 2287 Kathleen Drive Napa, CA 94558! Simply select “Manual Payment” when placing your order and reference your Order Number on VenMo, Zelle, or Check. Cheers!

Bump for a fellow BD newbie. Just placed an order for a few bottles of the Old Federal Vineyard CS. Can’t wait to try!

Cheers,

Michael

1 Like

Thanks Michael!

Really cool story, especially the vineyard source. Can’t wait to try.

1 Like

Thanks Eric, you won’t be disappointed!

You had me at Old Federal. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

In for the cab!

1 Like

Thanks for the Order Michael, can’t wait for you to try it!

Woo-hoo! So far you berserkers have snatched-up 10 cases of wine at crazy discounts, thanks for the support!

Also in for a 6 of the Cab. Have wanted to try this for a while, so thanks Benjamin for making it easy!

Pleasure is all mine Tom!

6 cabs in via Venmo. Excited!

1 Like

Thanks Justin G, got it!

Order in, thanks for adding shipping to Alaska.

I didn’t notice the reference about Venmo until after I’d placed the order, next time around I’ll make arrangements outside of the credit card purchase.

1 Like