JB Neufeld - WA Cabernet Sauvignon

We are JB Neufeld, a small winery with laser focus and serious passion. We focus solely on showcasing the best vineyards of Washington State’s Yakima Valley through one varietal, Cabernet Sauvignon.

We have a slightly different offer this year so please read below and as always, THANK YOU for all your support!!SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE LISTED PRICE
Our first offer we are calling our COVID BLOWOUT sale. It will consist of ONLY our 2015 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. The back story on this wine was that it was supposed to ship out to an importer we work with along with the 2016 and 2017 vintages. Long story short, COVID messed up that sale and we were stuck with past vintage wines. I found a home for the 2016, but didn’t know what to do with the 2015, since it had been sold out for 2+ years. I HATE inventory as much as I HATE COVID, so here it is offered to you for almost 50% off!! Let it keep you company while you wait for your vaccination, but I only have a few cases left!
For the rest of our offers, we are offering our JUST released 2018 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Designate Cabernet Sauvignon and our last few cases of the 2017 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon! You Berserkers will get a screaming deal on these wines!
Thank you so much for checking out our offer! If you have ANY questions about our wines please don’t hesitate to ask as we will be answering them on this thread throughout the day. States we cannot ship to are listed at the bottom. Everyone who purchases will have their name entered to win 6 bottles of our yet to be released 2017 Old Goat Reserve Cabernet, those details are below. You may purchase these wines by clicking HERE or by clicking on the SHOP tab on our website www.jbneufeld.com. You can also email: justin@jbneufeld.com or call 509.895.9979
COVID BLOWOUT 1 (SOLD OUT!)
2015 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
(6 Bottles)
Other 364 days: $250 BD12: $150COVID BLOWOUT 2 (SOLD OUT!)
2015 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
(12 Bottles)
Other 364 days: $465 BD12: $250
OFFER 1
(3 Bottles)
2 bottles of 2017 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 1 bottle 2018 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days: $145 BD12: $113OFFER 2
(6 Bottles)
3 bottles of 2017 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 3 bottles of 2018 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$270 BD12: $197OFFER 3
(12 Bottles)
6 bottles of 2017 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 6 bottles of 2018 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$515 BD11: $355
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
OLD GOAT RAFFLE
Every order of our regular offers will be entered to win 6 bottles of our not yet released 2017 Old Goat Cabernet Sauvignon as follows:
Offer 1 – 1 chance to win
Offer 2 – 2 chances to win
Offer 3 – 4 chances to win

We CANNOT ship to: AL, AK, AR, DE, KY,LA, MS, RI & UT

Can’t tell if my order went through for Blowout #1

Just got the confirmation, thanks!!

Thank you for the order Pat! Lemme know if everything was straightforward and easy for you to navigate thru. Its always hard to know before hand. Cheers!

Also in for Blowout #2 - great price. Thank you

Yes, piece of cake to order. Thank YOU!

IN.

Thanks Justin

[cheers.gif]

Thanks Mathew! I had a bottle of the 2015 a couple weeks ago. 2015 was a scorcher and the wine shows more ripe fruit than what is characteristic for this wine. I hope you enjoy it!!

Where’s the Two Blondes?

Hey Glenn! I didnt do a Two Blondes with the 2018 vintage, just the Ciel du Cheval. I thought it showed the site better in that vintage. The Two Blondes will be back in the 2019 vintage, along with the Ciel…and Yakima…AND Old Goat. I think I need to branch out a little from Cabernet. 4 cabs might be a bit much?? Hope you are doing well!!

I’m glad Two Blondes isn’t a goner. Too much of that lately all over.

I’ll be in for the CdC case.

1st Wine Berserker Day. 1st Order ever. newhere

2 Likes

Congratulations Leslie! It really is a great event. Todd and Brigg do a good job of bringing in GREAT wine from small, owner operated wineries that just dont get the exposure of larger brands. You can buy with confidence and know that you are supporting good people. Have fun!!

That’s a hall of fame purchase for a berserkday first!!!

Great wine, great people. You’ll really enjoy it.

Order in! Thanks!!!

Thank you Peter! I hope you enjoy the wines! Cheers!

Covid Blowout # 2. I’ll check later today or tomorrow to see if any is still available. A Cab of this quality for under $20 is almost like stealing. Cheers!

Thanks Chris! Its looking like the 2015 will be sold out in an hour or so. Have fun today!!

In for #1. No Old Goat drawing this year? I almost won it last year! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Order in - thanks for the great offer!