DV8 Cellars BD12 Offer

DV8 Cellars is proud to offer our sixth berserker Day deal.
We specialize in Rhone varietals from top Santa Barbara Vineyards. Very small production.
Our consulting winemaker is Curt Schalchlin of Sans Liege, etc… who is an awesome winemaker and working with him, we make some really great wines.
Due to the long closure due to Covid, we are only offering a couple 6-packs this time with a nice discount and Free and Flat-Rate shipping if you buy one “deal” or if you buy two or more “deals” it’s FREE SHIPPING.
You can find more detailed information on all our wines at Collection – DV8 Cellars

DEAL #1 - WHITES ONLY - $99 with FREE SHIPPING (over 35% off) + sales tax
6-Pack:
6 x 2019 “Twisted Road” Roussanne – Camp 4 Vineyard – 75 cases produced – aged 16 months in 50% once used French Oak
Retail on these wines $150 + shipping
SEE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFORMATION

DEAL #3 –REDS & WHITES – $110 plus flat rate or free shipping (over 35% off) + sales tax (Limited Quantities of this deal are available)
6-Pack:
3 x 2019 “Twisted Road” Roussanne – Camp 4 Vineyard – 75 cases produced – aged 16 months in 50% once used French Oak
3 x 2017 “Monster” Mourvedre – Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard – just 33 cases produced –– 24 months in 25% Once Used French Oak
Retail on these wines $171 + shipping
SEE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFORMATION

PLEASE NOTE: All sales are plus sales tax There are two systems to order (you will see below) and to be honest, I don’t know if it charges sales tax based on Santa Barbara, CA, or if it charges your local sales tax, if it’s the latter, the sales tax it charges will vary. If it’s Santa Barbara sales tax, it’s 8.75%

SHIPPING INFORMATION:
We are offering Free Shipping on the Whites Only and $15 Flat-Rate shipping on the Reds and Whites:
And FREE SHIPPING if you buy two or more “deals”

ORDERING INFORMATION:
There are two shipping zones, West Coast and NOT West Coast (the rest of the country), please be sure to choose the correct link based on where you are having the wine shipped to:

NOT WEST COAST (To the following states only: CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY) If you are in a state other than the ones listed, please contact us, we will see if there’s a way to get it to you.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE DEAL #1 –> ALL WHITES - https://vinoshipper.com/shop/dv8_cellars/berserker_deal_1_-_all_whites_40963?list=
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE DEAL #3 –> REDS & WHITES - https://vinoshipper.com/shop/dv8_cellars/deal_3_mixed_reds_and_whites_41014?list=

WEST COAST ONLY (To the following states only: AZ, CA, ID, NM, NV, OR, WA)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE DEAL #1 –> ALL WHITES - Product – DV8 Cellars
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE DEAL #3 –> REDS & WHITES - Product – DV8 Cellars

If you would rather just order directly from me personally, you can contact me directly, either by PM, email or by calling me directly at 818-535-5050 (because of so many robocalls, if I don’t answer the phone, please leave a voicemail and I will return your call).
Or you can email me, either Click here → Contact Us – DV8 Cellars and use the Contact Us form, or email direct to: marc@dv8cellars.com
If you do email me, please include your name, phone number, email address, shipping and billing addresses (if different) and your credit card number, expiration date and security code, and of course which deal(s) you want.

Due to our licensing and state regulations, we only ship to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. BUT if you are in a state other than the ones listed, please contact us, we will see if there’s a way to get it to you.

Flat-Rate and free shipping does not include AK or HI, sorry!

This should go without saying but please make sure the shipping address you use will have someone 21+ to sign for the package and that will be there during a weekday. A business address is preferred but home is fine if someone 21+ will be there. For NON-West Coast orders, if you use a UPS Store to have your wine shipped to, please enter that address as the shipping address. For West Coast orders, GSO has a limited number of centers where you can pick up so it’s best to ship it direct to you if possible.

Here’s some additional details and tasting notes on our wines, which can also be found on our website www.dv8cellars.com
DV8 Cellars is a boutique winery started in 2011 by Marc & Dominique Simon. Our wines are handcrafted with the help of our consulting winemaker Curt Schalchlin of Sans Liege. Our goal was to produce ultra-premium wines in a style reminiscent of the wine from the Rhone Valley of France mixed with the new world, big bold Rhone varietals from California’s Central Coast. In the Fall of 2013 we released our first wines, our 2011 reds and 2012 whites.
We fell in love with wine long ago while traveling in Europe to see the Formula One car races. When we returned home, we were all about wine, we went wine tasting every weekend, went to every food and wine festival then took classes to learn more about wine and got our CSW certification, we then decided to take the next step and start a small winery. And while we are still very small, we just closed (after almost 6 years our tasting room in the Funk Zone of Santa Barbara due to landlord/Covid issues but will possibly look to reopen in another location after 2021.
Our wine labels were inspired by our love for Formula One car racing. Each label has a different racing theme with a painting of a vintage 1960’s Formula One race scene and each wine is named after something to do with car racing, either a racing term, a place, a corner etc…
And for your rock-n-roll fans, Marc was in a band called WildSide signed to Capitol Records in the 90’s. They released their debut album Under the Influence (isn’t that fitting) in 1992. WildSide toured North America extensively in the early to mid 90’s and after a couple albums, decided to call it quits. WildSide released a CD in 2004 called The Wasted Years that had old demo tracks, some previously unreleased tracks and a couple live tracks. Marc had retired from playing to focus on wine but couldn’t resist the offers to “get the band back together” and has played random shows across the US in his spare time… You can see videos on YouTube and listen to the music on all the major places you stream music.

When I was a kid my folks would take us to Watkins Glen to watch the F1 races. So loud! Then we moved to London and they’d take us out to Brands Hatch and Silverstone. I still follow, but Ferrari need to get their shit together. Cheers.

Ferrari may be good this year, lot’s of driver moves and the top and mid teams are stacked with good drivers. I just hope I can go to the two races I have planned.

In for an order of Whites Only.

1 Like

Thanks Roger and everyone for all the orders!

I didnt see this earlier! Sounds great. In for a case of the whites. Love these!

1 Like

Thanks Eric!

People MUST buy this wine. I was really bummed when I thought you were not participating. The weirdo whites are GREAT. Not quite like the SQN Rhone Varietal whites, but not embarrassed by them and WAY less costly.

1 Like

What happened to the Viognier? Loved it.

Hi Jay,

We are out of the latest vintage of Viognier, sorry.
The Roussanne is good too :grinning:

In for Deal #3 - Mourvèdre & Roussanne, looking forward to trying this new to me label

Thanks Eric!

Ah, F*ck it, 6 pack of whites, ordered

1 Like

Thanks Rich!