Fine Disregard Wine Co. | Berserker Day 12 - EXTENDED until 1/29/31

Wow, yesterday was quite the day. Kara and I are still trying to wrap our heads around the unbelievable response we had to our wines. For anyone who missed it, we’re extending the offer until tomorrow (1/29/2021). Please feel free to reach out with any questions or if you run into any issues.

Thank you so much!!

Mike

Hi Everyone!!

My partner Kara and I are thrilled that our first Berserker Day is finally here. Briefly for those who missed our introduction last week, I’m the Assistant Winemaker for Turley Wine Cellars in St. Helena, and Kara is the Director of Viticulture for Foley Family. Fine Disregard Wine Co. is our personal project. We make 400-500 cases a year from all over Northern California and are grounded by a philosophy of minimal intervention in our winemaking. For today’s offer, we focused on two varieties we absolutely love and adore (and probably drink the most): Semillon and Grenache. Hopefully, the five wines we pulled from our Library and last year’s Spring Release highlight what these two varieties can do in California.

Le Nitty Gritty…

We’re happy to offer our fellow Berserkers a 20% discount on each of the wines we’re offering. In a blatant attempt to encourage you to buy more, the discount is 25% at the case level (mixed or straight).

The discounted pricing is below (case pricing in parentheses), which will be applied at checkout on the website. Feel free to reach out if you don’t see it or run into any other problems.

Shipping is a $15 flat rate (Ground) to anywhere we deliver in the Continental U.S.

*PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE USE A BUSINESS ADDRESS*

Sadly, we can’t ship to AK, AL, HI, MS, NH, UT

Weather permitting, orders will ship the week of March 30th.

Our current model is based on bi-annual releases to our Mailing List. We’re pivoting to a permanent online store, but unfortunately we’re still in the process of building a new website. Click the link below, quickly enter your name, email, and password, then you’ll see the Allocations page with all of the offered wines.

PURCHASE

2016 Milhouse Semillon: $22.40/btl ($21/btl)

2017 Napa Valley Semillon: $17.60/btl ($16.50/btl)

2017 Sceales Vineyard Grenache: $24/btl ($22.50/btl)

2017 Lost Row Syrah*: $27.20/btl ($25.50/btl) SOLD OUT

2017 Pato Vineyard Mataro: $20.80/btl ($19.50/btl)

2018 Sonoma County Grenache: $24/btl ($22.50/btl)

Thanks everyone!! We hope you enjoy the wines and can’t wait to share them with you.

Folks these wines are so great. I don’t know how to choose a favorite. They are delicious, finely tuned, over-performing wines from very great people. I’m in for a mixed case.

In for a mix six of reds. Looking forward to trying these.

Bobby, you silver tongued devil!! Thanks for the support. Can’t wait to crack some bottles in person again and talk shop.

1 Like

Thank, Jeff!! Can’t wait for you to try the wines. Hopefuly, you enjoy them!!

Excited for this as well, especially Millhouse Semillon and Lost Row Syrah. Thanks for participating!

The Millhouse Semillon is my favorite white ever. I keep a stash even when the budget says no buying more wine. Highly recommended and lovely folks to do business with!

In for a mixed nine bottles, looking forward to trying a producer new to me.

Some of the best value wines around. Order in. Thanks Mike…

We’re excited to be here, Jack!! Looking forward to you trying the wines. Biased, but I’m particulary enamored with the 2016 Milhouse.

Thanks, Mark!! Hope you enjoy the wines and would love to get your feedback.

Thanks for the kind words, Siun!! We love that you love the Semillon. I think the 2016 may be the best white we ever made - even my boss Tegan thinks so. Ha!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Macario!! And I really appreciate the reminder I need to put in an order for your wines. :slight_smile:

Looks like there’s also a Mataro on the site. Went for 2 of everything for a mixed case… love this sort of stuff from California!

In and looking forward to trying these. Very good CT reviews, and tremendous price point. Going to try and be done now, but excited to try some newbies, and happy to see some Grenache on Berserker offer, which is little less common to see here than Cab, Pinot and Chard.

Wow, folks!! Y’all are putting quite the dent in our inventory.

The 2017 Lost Row Syrah is sold out. Just added the 2017 Pato Vineyard Mataro from Contra Costa to the offer. It’s impeccably farmed by Morgan Twain-Peterson and the Bedrock crew. We’re lucky enough that they sling us a ton or so every year. Hope you enjoy it!!

I’ve really like the Semillon! What else to try…

Yep, folks jumped on the Syrah so quickly it sold out. Added some Mataro to the offer for those who missed out. Hope that’s ok, Todd… newhere

Thanks, Susan!! We love Grenache and think it can do some pretty spectacular things here in California.