Saunter and La Ciboulette Single Vineyard Wines - Up to 50% off

We’re very excited to be participating in BerserkerDay 12!

The following limited quantity, library wines made by Thomas Rivers Brown, will be offered at 50% off the retail price:

Order on our website ~ Wines - Saunter Wines | Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

2014 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $55 (original price - $110)
If you missed this offering at last year’s Quarantine Relief, you’re in luck! I have a few more cases of this available and it is drinking at its prime!
Tasting Notes
“Only 250 cases of the 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Eagle Summit Vineyard were made, by none other than the well-known consultant Thomas Brown. Beautifully sweet tannins, a dense purple color, and a layered, full-bodied mouthfeel with no hard edges are the earmarks of Thomas Brown’s wine-making style. There’s beautiful concentration but nothing out of balance or rustic in this wine. This is a full-bodied classic from Howell Mountain with plenty of blueberry, mulberry and blackcurrant fruit, a floral note and restrained oak.” ~Robert Parker
2015 Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $55 (original price - $110)
Tasting Notes
The elegance of the Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon stands out every time. Dark, rich, opaque purple in color, this wine displays a nose of ripe, black fruits and spice box. Voluptuous, fresh and pure with blackcurrant, sweet tobacco, cocoa, well-integrated oak, and a lingering finish with soft, sweet tannins it exudes an overall harmony and balance. This wine is in drinking amazingly well right now.

2015 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $55 (original price - $110)
Tasting Notes
This wine is every bit the powerhouse that you’ve come to love. Gorgeous, inky-black color and aromas of reglisse, dark chocolate and floral notes are the first impressions. With smooth and powerful musculature, this opulent, full-bodied wine exhibits rich mulberry, espresso and cigar box notes with a hint of minerality. Finishing with good acidity, prodigious yet smooth tannins, and a long, concentrated mouthfeel. This wine is in it’s prime and, while it will age well for another 5-10 years, will not disappoint the most discerning palate.
2016 Saunter Red Head Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $55 (original price - $110)
This wine leads with aromas of dark plum, blackberry and a touch of pencil lead and violets. Flavors of tobacco, black currents and chocolate are exhibited throughout the palate. Ripe tannins and a lingering finish make this wine complex and gripping, while round and elegant at the same time. Drink 2021+

2016 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $55 (original price - $110) SOLD OUT - Please email heather@saunterwines.com if you would like to be notified of availability
Tasting Notes
This wine opens with herbal notes, black fruit, dark berry aromas and a touch of oak on the nose. Smooth and rich on the palate with components of dark chocolate, cassis and reglisse. The finish shows balanced acidity with soft lingering tannins, and suggests plenty of age-ability. Drink 2021+

We will also be offering the following La Ciboulette, Single Vineyard Whites, made by Heather Clark, at 30% off:

2018 La Ciboulette Theorem Vineyard Moon Mountain Chardonnay $18 (original price - $26)
Tasting Notes
This medium bodied Chardonnay comes from the Moon Mountain district of Sonoma County. Made from the Old Wente clone, it is barrel fermented in new Francois Freres barrels and 25% neutral oak barrels which give this wine a creamy, full mouth feel. Notes of apricot, butterscotch and oak are balanced with green apple and lemongrass. Finishes with a crisp acidity. 70 cases produced

2019 La Ciboulette LamBentz Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc $18 (original price - $26)
Tasting Notes
This crisp Sauvignon Blanc meets you with aromas of lemon zest, white peach and wet stone. On the palate, clean bright acidity with hints of pink grapefruit, pith and lime notes, this wine is a perfect pairing for sunny afternoons, pool decks and a triple creme cheese.Order on our website ~ Purchase - Saunter Wines | Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ship to the following states: AK, AL, AZ, CA (7.75% tax), CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY .
Wine quantities are limited and are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Wine orders will be shipped, weather permitting withing 10 days. Please call (707) 732-0500 or email heather@saunterwines.com with any questions or to make special shipping requests. Thank you!**

The ONE Sponsor who couldn’t take orders yesterday (wait, one of two! The Norlin bags couldn’t either) - I have experience with Saunter Eagle Summit Cabernet and it is fantastic. Love that they are offering some back vintages!!!

1 Like

Definitely in for this. Great value at the price and great wine!

1 Like

Highly rated TRB Cabs for under $60. Seriously. What more do you need to know, (other than the remaining balance on your credit card.)?

1 Like

First purchase of the day. I’m new to the Berserker sale and just starting my collection. I’m happy to add the: 2016 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard to it!

1 Like

in for 6 btls of the eagle summit cab. no brainer.

1 Like

Did the 2014 ESV sell out? I don’t see it on the site.

Makes sense to me, order in!

1 Like

+1 ! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

On the left hand side next to the list of wines, there’s a small link to Available Archive or something like that.

1 Like

Vertical of ESV in! Really looking forward to it!

1 Like

Grabbed some of the Eagle Summit and La Ciboulette Chard. Thanks for the great offer.

1 Like

Picked up 2 of the 2016 and 1 of the 2015 - really looking forward to this!

1 Like

Thank you!!! [cheers.gif]

Great prices, thank you. In for six ESV.
This wasn’t in the plan.
But the offer is impossible to resist.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Jeff!

order in thank you!

1 Like

[cheers.gif] Thank you!

Is the 2016 Eagle Summit available?

This is a beautiful wine! A few hours in a decanter if you intend to enjoy it soon. [cheers.gif]