BerserkerDay...THIS is why I do it

This just came in from one of the participants of BerserkerDay 12 (and other BerserkerDays…)

We are so appreciative of you and Berserker Day and very excited for this year!

Thanks Todd for honestly being a big reason we survived 2020!

Absolutely filled my heart with joy

flirtysmile

10 Likes

I second that participants feelings and sentiments, especially with the tariffs and covid. flirtysmile

1 Like

Plus 1.

The timing of the first quarantine was right at bottling, and a very rough time for us for cash flow. The quarantine thread, and other Berserker support, made a huge difference for us in staying viable.

Also-over the years it’s become apparent to me, that the desire for the members of Wine Berserkers to try the single vineyard, block bottlings, and especially the Heritage wines has really been a huge factor supporting my focus on the individual nature of the vineyards we work with.

In short, I have a lot of gratitude to this board for helping me to give absolute focus on the wines I want to make and be successful with those wines.

11 Likes

I found you because of berserker day and I can’t tell you how much wine I bought from you last year (you prob could, it was a lot) in addition to my in laws buying a few cases as well.

Just wait. Marcus and his merry gang have been busy recruiting OTHER small wineries for BerserkerDay! It’s like a group hug coming up this year!

2 Likes

It certainly has been a true honor taking part in this event each year. It’s the least I can do - offer special deals to those who I interact with on a regular basis by being here on the Board and actively taking part in conversations near and far. Looking forward to another successful event for all producers taking part!

I agree! BD11 helped us get through a VERY tough year! Thank you so much, Todd, for this community and opportunity! Can’t wait for BD12!

Love this.

Todd - We need to get a good wine fridge or storage deal on Berserker Day this year. Some of us are out of storage space and need a place to put BD purchases!!!

1 Like

I second that, I need one too! Just started my collection.

Oh man…good idea! Obviously late now, but something to think of for next year. I’ll put it on my list

In spades: Thanks for all you do! This is such a tremendous lift for small, premium quality wineries and the vineyards we support!

Thanks for all the effort Todd!! Wine fridge isn’t going to help… may push me over the edge to offsite. Discovering smaller vineyards and wineries is a big part of the fun for me. Thank you all for participating!!

+1, oh hell, +1000’s b/c both customers and producers love what you do for the community Todd! Kudos to you and your team.
/Larry