Kelley Fox Wines - BD12 offers

Back with a new batch!
Hold tight they are coming real soon

champagne.gif Berserker Day 12 – our second coming

We are back with a new batch! A new year has dawned and it couldn’t have come sooner. We here at Kelley Fox Wines are extremely excited to participate in this year’s Berserker Day. There was such a great response last year. Thank you to all who participated and we appreciate your support. Kelley and I have dug around to find a bunch of great offers just for you wonderful people of Berserker. Again, this year’s offers are very limited in quantity, so please act fast and use the link provided to gobble up these goodies.

https://www.kelleyfoxwines.com/berserkers-2021

We are also giving amazingly discounted pricing on shipping and $12 flat rate on a case or more. You will see the Berserker Day Shipping button in the check out section of our website.

A Study in 2013 __- $125
Jump on this quickly, as there is only a small amount of these two bottle sets available. This is your chance to glimpse into one of my favorite unique vintages in the last decade. Seen through the eyes of two wonderful bottles. The 2013 Mirabai Pinot Noir and the Momtazi Vineyard Pinot Noir. The Mirabai is a cuvee of all the Maresh Vineyard blocks together from the Dundee Hills. The Momtazi is a beautifully tended biodynamic vineyard from the McMinnville AVA. Both vineyards are a connection to the volcanic soils of the Willamette. A great treat pulled out of the library.
1 bottle – 2013 Momtazi Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle – 2013 Mirabai Pinot Noir

The Library Ahurani Vertical 3-pack - $135
This vertical has been snuck out of the library just for you lovely Berserkers. Here is a chance to see 2015, 2016 and 2017 of the Ahurani Pinot Noir. This wine is a cuvee of all of our blocks from the famed biodynamically farmed Momtazi Vineyard from the McMinnville AVA. Don’t wait, there are only a small amount of these sets available.

The Worden Hill Road 3-pack Set ($180 – usually $210)
The heartbeat and history of the Dundee Hills is along Worden Hill Road. We are so very fortunate to work with two of the famed vineyards along this historic path. The iconic Maresh Vineyard and its two old vine blocks planted in the early ‘70s, which Kelley calls the Red Barn Blocks is in the set from the esteemed 2018 vintage. Just a quick stroll down the road is the wonderous Weber Vineyard from the same vintage has made it in the mix. The third wine is the Mirabai and it is a blend of both vineyards together from the vibrant and delicate 2019 vintage.
1 bottle - 2018 Maresh Vineyard, Red Barn Blocks, Pinot
1 bottle - 2018 Weber Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle - 2019 Mirabai Pinot Noir

3-pack of 2018 Hyland Vineyard ($150 – usually $180)
Let’s fill out the collection you started last year. We offered up a set of 2017 last year and here is the chance to build upon those special wines. This McMinnville AVA’s thirty-year old vine franc de pied Coury Clone has begun to build a great following here at KFW. Grab these before they disappear, too.

6-pack of 2019 Mirabai Pinot Noir ($195 – usually $222)
The draft horse here at Kelley Fox Wines. The wine that out performs its price point. An artful blend of the two Dundee Hills greats; the Maresh Vineyard and Weber Vineyard. Along with 2019 fruit, a true cool climate Oregon vintage. The combination brings an elegance and high toned Mirabai to the world.

Here is the link again: https://www.kelleyfoxwines.com/berserkers-2021

If any issues arise you are welcome to contact directly, dustin@kelleyfoxwines.com or PM though the Berserker website.
Thank you for your support.
Dustin Swenson

PS- All wine club members still receive their appropriate discount on orders
PPS- The only shipping restrictions are UT and KY

1 Like

Oh man those 2013s!

For anyone curious, the 2017 Hyland from last year is killer. It’s a baby but we’ve had trouble keeping our hands off of them around here. I think I’ve already opened 3 of my 6. I just hope a few can survive so I can have a vertical some day!

2 Likes

I did a 6 pack of the Mirabai.

2 Likes

in for the 2013’s !

1 Like

If I wake up late Dustin you better hold a couple of those Hyland packs for me [highfive.gif]

1 Like

The 2018 Hyland is the best pinot I have had in the past few months. Excellent wine.

1 Like

Scott Watkins - You know I have your back!

BD Forever!

In for the Hyland! Can’t wait to try your wines - thank you!

1 Like

Excited to try those 2013s

1 Like

In for a couple of three packs…love these wines.

1 Like

In for the Ahurani vertical, but you can’t really go wrong with any of these!

1 Like

Who am I kidding… went for the Ahurani and Mirabai as well…

1 Like

In for the 3 pack of Hyland!

1 Like

In for a Study in 2013 and a Mirabai 6 Pack!

1 Like

In for a Library and the Study!!

1 Like

Those library gems are sneaking away quick. Get them soon.

In for a couple of Hylands thank you!

1 Like

Worden Hill Road and Study in 2013 for me. Thanks!

1 Like