SHIPPING UPDATE Lagier Meredith -- Serious Syrah at a Silly Price

We have two offers for you:

• a 6-bottle Syrah vertical that includes 2 bottles each of 3 vintages (2016, 2017, 2018)

• a 6-pack of the 2016 Syrah

These wines are from our own vineyard on Mount Veeder. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar. Links to CellarTracker tasting notes are way down at the very bottom. Questions? Please email me at mail@lagiermeredith.com

Syrah is our flagship wine. We’ve grown it since we began in 1994. Our vineyard site, with shallow rocky soil derived from an ancient uplifted seafloor and bathed in cool marine air from the nearby San Pablo Bay, brings out the best of Syrah’s savory, spicy, and floral attributes. Our wines are balanced, complex and long-lived. They reflect the restraint imposed on the vines by our mountain setting.

Offer 1: Lagier Meredith Syrah Vertical
2016, 2017, 2018
2 bottles of each vintage
$190 – a 34% discount

Full retail price for these 6 bottles would be $288, so the BerserkerDay price of $190 represents a 34% discount. (And if you want more than 2 bottles of each vintage, you can order more than one set.)

Shipping is not included in this price. Our shipping charges are as follows:

• Ground to Midwest or East Coast destinations: $32

• Ground to West Coast destinations: $22

• 2 Day Air to Midwest or East Coast destinations: $97

We’ll ship as the weather permits
We do NOT ship to AR, DE, KY, LA, MS, RI, UT, VT

To order click on the link below:

$190
Lagier Meredith Syrah 3-Year Vertical
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMVBDS6

Offer 2: Lagier Meredith 2016 Syrah
6 bottles
$190 – a 34% discount

Full retail price for these 6 bottles would be $288, so the BerserkerDay price of $190 represents a 34% discount. (And if you want more than 6 bottles, you can order more than one set.)

Shipping is not included in this price. Our shipping charges are as follows:

• Ground to Midwest or East Coast destinations: $32

• Ground to West Coast destinations: $22

• 2 Day Air to Midwest or East Coast destinations: $97

We’ll ship as the weather permits
We do NOT ship to AR, DE, KY, LA, MS, RI, UT, VT

To order click on the link below:

$190
Lagier Meredith 2016 Syrah 6-pack
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LM6BDS6

CellarTracker tasting notes and some scores:

2016 Syrah: 2016 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 94, WA 93+

2017 Syrah: 2017 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 93, WA 92

2018 Syrah: 2018 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 93

1 Like

I’ll be first in line! [cheers.gif]

I hear the Hand Harvesting really makes this Syrah delicious! Say hi to Steve for me!

Order in!

Great offer. Order in.

In for the vertical sampler. First time buyer, long time listener. Thanks for the offer and gracious participation. The new format allowing early participation orders for GCC connecting with WB Business Members is what made this work for me.

Thanks again looking forward to trying these!

Carole & Steve,

Love your syrah! Order in for the vertical.

Cheers,

Roger O.

Love these Syrahs. Grabbed the 2016 pack and will let these rest for a while.

In for a vertical - had a great visit with Steve and Carole at their house a couple of years ago (finally had a chance to get out there!), and happy to add three more vintages to my cellar. Older vintages have all been drunk, but I still have a bottle or two of most going back to 2004 - great stuff!

Long overdue for me to try these syrahs. In for the '16.

In for 6x 2016 Syrah. Excited to get some Lagier Meredith back in my cellar! Thank you!

Love these wines; I’d highly recommend the Mondeuse as well for those who want to try that out too.

In for a 6 Pack!

Order in. Thanks.

Vertical 6 pack ordered. These wines have great longevity. I just drank a 2005 Syrah over the holidays and it was fantastic! flirtysmile

in for the vertical…love how well these wines age

Done, got the vertical, excited to give them a shot

Haha! Yes, those skilled harvesting hands make all the difference! Steve says hi back.

Carole

1 Like

In for the vertical!

Thanks to all who have ordered so far! If it’s like this on Preview Day, what kind of crazy is it going to be tomorrow? Yikes!

Carole

Grabbed the vertical. Can’t pass on LM with an offer like this!