LORING WINE COMPANY BD12 OFFER - ** CLOSED ** - SHIPPING FEB 8 - WEATHER PERMITTING

If you have any questions about the offer below (including ordering issues) please email April@LoringWineCompany.com.

If you have issues logging onto our system - PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR BROWSER ISN’T AUTO LOADING THE INCORRECT USER ID. That seems to be the source of most errors.

MYSTERY 2018 PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY? [berserker.gif]

$89.99 (plus tax) - FREE SHIPPING [berserker.gif] - REGULAR PRICE $180 - SAVE 50%

CLICK TO ORDER : Loring Wine Company | The Winery

3 mystery bottles of Single Vineyard Designated 2018 Pinot Noir. We guarantee it will be 3 vineyards you will love!! NOTE - we have a limited number of different wines available, but if you order multiple 3 packs, we’ll do our best to get you as many distinct wines as possible! And since they’re all REALLY GOOD WINES… you probably NEED to think about ordering multiple sets [drinkers.gif]

BONUS - if you order multiple packs, I GUARANTEE one of the bottles will be the 2018 Cargasacchi Vineyard Pinot Noir. Here’s a link to fun review of the wine: Cargasacchi (I just like saying that) – Stephen McConnell

This is a bet you seriously CANNOT LOSE!!!

2 Likes

In for 4 mystery paks - thanks Brian and Kimberly for the generous offer!! Love you guys!!

in for 4 and wish listed 4 more!

In for 2 packs… Love me some Loring

In for 2. Love these pinots, I usually buy the appellations for daily drinkers on futures. This is a way better deal!!!

First order of BD 12. Thanks for the great deal.

In for 2 packs.

in for a mystery pack!

In for 4 !

In for mystery pack!
champagne.gif

Year in and year out, the mystery packs are the best deal on Berserker Day

In for 2 packs!

Wow, what an unbelievable deal.

I knew I had to be sure to grab some Loring on my first ever BD and I’m thrilled it’s early purchase! In for 2 packs, and pretty convinced I’ll be a repeat customer from here on out.

The best deal in Pinot is their Sta Rita Futures they offer in March-May for delivery in Nov. Usually $25/bottle or so. It’s our house wine. Be on the lookout for the email.

1 Like

In for 2 packs, great pinots and awesome deal

In for 2. Can’t go wrong with Brian’s mystery packs.

Awesome offer. Order in!

In for 2 packs, Thanks

Ugh - this may become a two part order, a little today and a little tomorrow.

Investigating so many wineries and wines takes time… BUT, I darn well know I’ll repeat this from last year at least.

hahaha

I’m in for 2 packs!