NEWBIE INTRO - Slim Sadie's Beef Jerky

Hi Berserkers!

I’m Heidi Negranti, a 6 year military veteran, boy mom, wife, and owner of Slim Sadie’s Beef Jerky. With three generations of experience we use the highest quality premium beef top round to make our jerky, ensuring quality and consistency. Our classic cut flavor jerky is made from solid strips of beef and is the perfect salty and savory snack that pairs well with your favorite wine.

With zero sugar and a great source of protein, our jerky is a delicious and healthy snack that is great for at home or on the road. We have become a locals favorite on the Central Coast of California and can be found online at www.SlimSadies.com

I’m responsible for Slim Sadie’s being on BerserkerDay, as I’ve had multiple orders and love the stuff :slight_smile:

Since we have plenty of fresh beef…why not a little dried beef, e-z snackz!

2 Likes

As Eddie Murphy says in Trading Places-

IT’S BEEF JERKY TIME!

1 Like

Sometimes, I’m hesitant to try a new winery, but I can’t imagine not liking beef jerky! I’m looking forward to your offer!

1 Like

Love this. Definitely on board.

welcome to bersererday, Heidi.

This is kind of a no-brainer…

This will be a definite buy for me.

1 Like

Todd found one of my weaknesses.

1 Like

All other Sadies are just imitatin’.

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed, Marshall

I’m going to be all over this as well… I hope Slim Sadie’s is prepared to sell out

Cool rap song, too.

I’m in.

I suspect none of us will be slim when done.

She’s toast, I can tell already…

Hope she’s busy making jerky right now because it’s gonna get ugly in a week.

1 Like

Totally in [cheers.gif]

In also…a no brainer!
I love diversity in purchase selections.

1 Like

You have made my wife very happy.

1 Like

Hi Heidi

I was checking out your website and looked at ingredients and saw sugar…is that an error?

"Ingredients: Beef, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Medium Ground Pepper, Garlic Salt (Salt, Garlic), Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Parsley, Natural Flavor, and Extractives of Carrot [for color], Monosodium Glutamate, Hickory Smoke (Water, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor), Baking Soda, Salt.

Contains Wheat and Soy. "

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the interest in Slim Sadie’s. This is very common in jerky. Keep in mind that 98% of the product is meat, then we add marinade and the marinade is absorbed and cooked out, leaving only some flavor. The nutrition facts are based on the retained ingredients and how much weight the final jerky product has. The nutrition came out to show less that a mg of sugar per oz of product (Which would show as 0).
Although there is not enough to have a nutritional value, there is a possibility for a trace amount in the product. I hope this answers your questions :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any other concerns.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the interest and excitement for Slim Sadie’s Beef Jerky. This made my day :slight_smile: I hope you all love it!

Thanks! I look forward to trying