iOTA Cellars BD12 offer- 4 Deals on Eola Amity Hills Oregon Pinot, Chard and Rosé *EXTENDED through 1/30/21*

Iota-Cellars-logo.jpg
Happy BD12!

Your past patronage is very much appreciated and I always enjoy starting my new year with Berserker Day! I’m super excited to be offering FOUR special six packs this year at a substantial savings with FREE shipping! champagne.gif
(Sorry, NO shipping to AK, HI, UT, MI, RI, NH, CT, AL, KY, DE, ND, SD, and MS.)

iOTA is a small production Pinot Noir and Chardonnay focused winery. We personally and sustainably tend the vines and craft the wines on-site at Pelos Sandberg Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA. I hope you’ll visit our website https://www.iotacellars.com/ for more info. Please use this special form for easy ordering. https://www.iotacellars.com/order-wine-berserkers/

Here are the offers.

Deal #1 The Vintage Berserker 6 Pack. $162 ($264 Reg.) Plus FREE SHIPPING
Two classic older vintages. Low in alcohol, highly elegant and textured. Expect sediment, no extra charge!
3-2011 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
3-2013 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon

Deal #2 The BIG Berserker 6 Pack $162 ($264 Reg.) Plus FREE SHIPPING
Two riper vintages from warmer seasons. Fruit FWD and layered with PSV terroir.
3-2012 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
3-2014 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon

Deal #3 The Little Berserker 6 Pack $141 ($186 Reg.) Plus FREE SHIPPING
Barrel-aged and full malo for these dry wines. Expect both to be aromatic, supple and fruit-driven but not oaky.
3-2018 iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Chardonnay Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
3-2017 Phyllis Rosé of Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon

Deal #4 The Back Cellar Berserker 6 Pack $132 ($180 Reg.) Plus FREE SHIPPING
6-2013 Not One iOTA Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills AVA Oregon
This is a limited offer from my private library collection. Not One iOTA is my second label that is a barrel selection and bottling, aimed to over-deliver quality at an affordable price.

Reviews from The Prince of Pinot [url]| The Prince of Pinot /url]

Here’s a link to reviews on our website. Flagship Pinot Noir – iOTA Cellars

ORDER FORM https://www.iotacellars.com/order-wine-berserkers/

I think we’ve drunk a case or more of the 2010, 2011, and 2013.

Definitely purchasing again.

1 Like

Looking very forward to this tomorrow.
Last year was our first year and it was fantastic.

1 Like

WOW! Brig’s been through three cases of this wine! Must be extraordinary!

Brig is spot-on.

In for two of the Vintage 6-Packs!

First time was from BD IX, I think. Very enjoyable and easy to keep opening!

1 Like

Thank you John!

Vintage sixer heading my way!

Thank you Chris! champagne.gif

Thanks to all for the many orders that are coming into my email! It’s a thrill to see the familiar names, new names and some very nice comments! Cheers! Don

Order in!

Thank you Don!

iOTA is one of my favorite Berserker Day discoveries, and the service from Don and Johanna is second to none. Easy buy.

Hey Jorge! Thank you for another BD order!

Always good to hear from you Geoff! Thanks so much for another order and look forward to seeing you and the family one of these days soon! [cheers.gif]

Down for a vintage pack. Can’t wait to try!

Thanks Josh! We’ll get back to you soon with a receipt and shipping details. [cheers.gif]

Here’s a cellartracker link for my 2013 Not One iOTA. I thought the latest review on 6/29/20 was pretty accurate. I really enjoyed the tastes I had this afternoon. I would add that there’s plenty of life left to this wine and the texture is like silk satin. Enjoy any day of the week! [url]www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=2264074&searchId=BCC6CD42%23selected%253DW2264074_5_K6983a3816080e7ef7350506937fcbdeb/url]

Portland ex-pat here, put in an order for the back-cellar 6-pack deal #4. Cant wait to try your wine. Oh, and 1st post on WB!

Nice, I’m a Lake Oswego brat that went to OSU. Sister sill live in PDX, bother in Eugene and mother in SunRiver.

Buy iOTA without fear.

And your first post? Bravo.

Matt Moore? Bro do I need to call you out?

Got the order Matt and thank you for giving it a try! I see you’ve moved to a warmer climate. We had snow yesterday and now I’m ready for some sun! [cheers.gif]

Here are some helpful reviews of the 2011 and 2013 PN (Deal#1) from Cellartracker.[url]//www.cellartracker.com/notes.asp?iWine=1658099&searchId=5DC43A20%23selected%253DW1658099_6_Kb9faba3ec7727eccbe7fed6d0aeb69e9/url][url]www.cellartracker.com/notes.asp?iWine=2235075&searchId=5DC43A20%23selected%253DW2235075_4_K9d7258761593e894126d84c4b89b9f8c/url]