** STELLAREESE COLLECTION: Hand crafted Wine Totes, winemaker designed * OFFER CLOSED Thank you!

Stellareese Collection began by accident 4 years ago when I designed a tote bag with bottle pockets for schlepping Stellareese Wine to restaurants to share with wine buyers & Somms. One picture posted on Instagram led to being embraced by the wine community and a new concept in handbags was born. We now have an entire line of tote bags with bottle pockets and bags designed for wine sales people, wine enthusiasts and fashion lovers alike.
Many of our designs are featured in local Napa and Sonoma winery tasting rooms & resorts. We also offer private labeling and wholesale. Each bag is designed in Napa Valley and hand crafted with the utmost care and craftsmanship.

use code:BERSERK30
In honor of BD12 we are offering 30% off of all of our wine totes! This is our biggest sale ever and an opportunity to introduce you all to our unique wine bags.
USE THIS LINK TO ACCESS THE WINE TOTE SALE:

This offer only applies to our wine bag collection. Join our mailing list for members only specials on hand bags and travel gear)

Please reach out with any questions to: rachel@stellareesecollection.com or call 707.254.5290
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

We love our “Wine Tote” bag. We stuff ours with wine, glasses, food and a bunch of baby stuff when going on picnics with the family. Made so incredibly well. Buy with confidence folks.

Thanks Bobby! They really are the ultimate carry all!
Hope your having a great day!

Lauren,
Thank you so much for the order. You are going to love these bags. Not only are they beautiful and exquisitely crafted, they are so utilitarian and will last a lifetime. Enjoy!
Rachel

you had me at schlepping!

Just ordered! Can’t wait to get mine. Good thing my husband gave me his user name and password. :wink: Ann

Ann, Thank you! You will love the Calistoga tote! But fair warning it’s definitely the “gateway bag”, could lead to other purchases in the future :wink:
Enjoy, thank you again for your support. I’ll be shipping it tomorrow!
Cheers,
Rachel

[rofl.gif]

These are THE BEST! I love mine - for wine, for the grocery store, for running around, for overnights and for anything else imaginable. flirtysmile

These bags are great!

thank you Tim! flirtysmile

Thanks so much Heather! flirtysmile

Thank you so much for the orders! We will be shipping your totes tomorrow. [thankyou.gif]

Thank you Andy, good choice!

I married a bag lady…

To be honest I wasn’t a bag lady when you married me… [bye.gif]

Thank you for the order Pat! You will love that tote,