Sold Out. Wilde Farm Wines vertical at 50% off. And $12 SHIPPING.

Wilde Farm Wines is once again excited to participate in Berserker day! [cheers.gif]

For those unaware, Wilde Farm Wines is a project born through the partnership of Amy and Loren Grossman with Pax Mahle. Pax makes all of the wines at Wilde Farm, with the same transparency, energy and emphasis on balance that he is well known for through his other, eponymous endeavor Pax Cellars. Wilde Farm Wines are often bright in acid, lower in abv and made ideally to complement a meal. Our wines are made with native yeasts, minimal intervention, raised in neutral wood barrique and finished with fewer than 50ppm of sulphur at bottling to ensure they are fresh and vibrant when they are called upon!

To commemorate BD12, we will offer 12 cases each of 4 wines (GCC got good til filled yesterday - today strict allocation!); the 2017 and 2018 Wilde Farm Halcon Vineyards Syrah, the 2018 rosè of Dolcetto from Fox Hill Vineyards ( rosè SOLD OUT) and the very last 12 cases we have of the 2015 Alder Springs Vineyard Chardonnay at 50% off (Apologies that we have sold out of 2018 Heritage, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)! And to commemorate BD12 we will offer $12 SHIPPING on case quantities - NB: Don’t worry if you don’t see the shipping change to $12 while ordering…it happens AFTER your process checkout!. This year, for the first time, we decided to release the two vintages of Syrah together, as they were both ready to drink and expressed the vineyard in two different ways, driven by vintage. Both made pretty much exactly the same, transparent way, this is a great way to taste how vintage effects vineyard expression. Once the 12 cases are gone the wines will return to their usual MSRP (I will try to update quantities on this page as we go). To the wines:

2018 Wilde Farm Halcon Vineyard Syrah, Yorkville Highlands: Some tasting notes from Vinous Media and Antonio Galloni: “A stellar, alluring wine, the 2018 Syrah Halcón Vineyard captures the essence of this site in its combination of inky dark fruit and savory, perfumed explosiveness. Blueberry, sage, mint, lavender and spice all race out of the glass in a magical, deeply expressive Syrah that hits all the right notes. The 2018 is just magnificent! 94 points MSRP $40, 50% off = $20.00 per bottle. _ORDER HERE: https://www.wildefarmwines.com/#wines-and-vines_ SOLD OUT.

2017 Wilde Farm Halcon Vineyard Syrah, Yorkville Highlands: More from Antonio Galloni: “The 2017 Syrah Halcón Vineyard shows a richer, deeper side of this Yorkville Highlands site. Muscular and potent, the 2017 packs a serious punch from the very first taste. It has perhaps a bit less aromatic intensity than in cooler years, but more fruit depth and tannic clout. Hints of game, iron and smoke add closing shades of nuance. 93 Points MSRP $38, 50% off = $19.00 per bottle. _ORDER HERE: https://www.wildefarmwines.com/#wines-and-vines_ SOLD OUT.

2018 Wilde Farm Fox Hill Vineyard rosè of Dolcetto, Mendocino: Bone Dry fermented rosè made very much on purpose (no run off juice) and made to bottle age. One more time from Vinous, from a previous vintage: “Vivid orange. Fresh red berries, citrus pith, lavender and dusty minerals on the incisive nose. Silky, seamless and focused on the palate, offering juicy cherry, strawberry and blood orange flavors and a suggestion of fennel. Concentrated but lively as well, finishing long and sappy and with lingering red fruit and floral notes. 90 Points. MSRP $24, 50% off = $12.00 per bottle[/b][/u]. _ORDER HERE: https://www.wildefarmwines.com/#wines-and-vines_ SOLD OUT.

2015 Wilde Farm Alder Spring Vineyard Chardonnay, Mendocino: Notes here are from the winemaker himself, Pax Mahle: “Transparent aromas of wet marble, petrichor and zesty citrus zest lead into flavors just as clean, fresh & bright. The mouth-feel is light and billowy with a streak of concentrated apple laced fruit; honeyed fig and mineral laden length that reveals a concentration & intensity that bode well for the future.” I offer this wine now - the very last cases we have to offer - as this wine was bitingly acidic and a bit dumb early on, but I feel that it is drinking at it’s very best right now…as Pax so presciently forecasted. MSRP $30, 50% off = $15.00 per bottle[/b][/u]. _ORDER HERE: https://www.wildefarmwines.com/#wines-and-vines_ SOLD OUT.

To make it easy, no codes are required. Just click the links and order the wine. https://www.wildefarmwines.com/#wines-and-vines The discounts and $12 shipping on case quantities (regular shipping on less than 12 bottles) will be automatically applied. The prices for Berserker day are the lowest we offer all year and won’t be duplicated. No shipping to MA or OK. AK and HI do not apply for discounted shipping. The wines will ship when weather permits.

Enjoy!

As always, thank you for your support. We are so appreciative of the Wine Berserker community. [cheers.gif]

Loren, Amy and Pax

Case bought!

1 Like

+1

Crazy deal folks, and goes fast!!

In for a case. This is an absolute no-brainer.

That was an easy decision. Case of '18 Halcon it is!

I don’t remember all of the details, but I wound up buying a case of '17 and not '18. I am sure the '18 is a prodigious wine, and I would like to try it at some point. Tonight, I opened a 2017, and it is magnificent. Maybe tomorrow I will say more on the Berserkerday Wines thread in Wine Talk, but for now I just wanted to give props to the good folks at Wilde Farm for another ridiculous BD deal.

Order in. Thank you.

Order in for a case. Thank you!

Half case of each Syrah FTW. And pickup for locals made this even better!

Opened a 2016 Halcon Vineyard Syrah (from BD10) a few days ago, certainly early but wanted to see if I should reorder. Very nice, planned to order …but now I see no shipping to MA!

Dipping my toes in the water with a mix of the two Syrahs and the Chardonnay. Excited to try for the first time!

In for 6 of each syrah, can’t wait to try!

No problem for local pick up. But because of COVID that now happens at the Warehouse in Windsor, not the winery. Hope that works. [cheers.gif]

Chris - send me a DM.

1 Like

In for a case of the 2018 Halcon! thanks!

Absolutely. I drive right by Windsor on my way home. Gives me an excuse to pick up some local ciders too!

In for a case. Looking forward to trying your wines. Thank you.

Are syrahs all sold at the discounted price? Seems like the price is shown as regular price now?

EDIT - my mistake, I just had to click through to the cart to see the discounts.

PM sent.

Syrahs were still available?