iskaranu Single Vineyard Pinot Noir - BD12 - Offer closed

Thrilled to be back for Berserkers Day 12!

Offering 3 different packs/options, all single vineyard Pinot Noir.
Offer links are fixed and should work.

All RRV offerings are same vineyard, though we cannot disclose vineyard name due to NDA. Different blocks/clones with very close proximity to both Dehlinger and Kistler Vine Hill vineyards in the Laguna Ridge area of Russian River Valley and offering same Goldridge soil and weather. The 3 Russian River Valley wines consist of RRV, mimmå and Secret Clone, ll with same minimal handling at the winery, judicious use of new French oak, just different blocks and mix of Heritage and Dijon clones. All wines have filled out quite nicely and are in great drinking window, though will benefit with some aging (or decant), still. Good balance, red fruited, clean and long finish.

(West) Sonoma Coast is a great representation of a cold climate fruit and offers great structure and balance for mid to longer term aging, but is showing great right now. Red fruited, with a long, clean finish.

Offer #1: 3 pack of one each v2017 RRV single vineyard Pinot Noir

Offer #2: 4 pack of all v2017 Pinot Noir, RRV and Sonoma Coast

Offer #3: 6 pack of RRV bottlings, 3 each of all v2017 and v2018, for a nice side by side comparison

Happy Berserkers Day!!!

Rita & Greg
iskaranu

Greg and Rita’s power and internet connection is out unfortunately. Of course, that doesn’t affect buying cuz that’s all on their website.

But, if you have questions or issues, post them here and I or someone will help until Greg/Rita are back on line.

Oh that sucks!!! Greg’s wines are spectacular, too

Yes, exceptional wines. But it won’t affect purchasing so it’ll be a minor but annoying blip for Rita & Greg.

Woo Hoo.

Are they back online yet?

No unfortunately, and no eta on when their power/etc will be on. And the pandemic prevents them from hanging out at a coffee shop to use their connection. Dang.

Greg’s 2017 Russian River has been our go to House Wine for the past year. What a great deal. Good excuse to pick up some more! [cheers.gif]

odd I click on the links and get nothing… blank etc.

Anyone else?

The Iskaranu Pinots are great. They are really strike a good balance between fruit and structure. Good by themselves, but great with food. I posted a tasting video on the 2017 Secret Clone RRV Pinot about nine months ago on Instagram.

Highly recommend Greg’s wines and the mixed 2017/2018 pack is the one for the win!

Ah, the first three links they have are having problems. Fortunately, the link at the bottom brings you to the right page with all 3 offers. That link is:

I’m getting page not found. Think that’s due to their internet outage or are they sold out?

edit: link posted directly above worked. thanks!

No, not due to their power outage, but plausible assumption.

Go to this link Shop - Iskaranu wine
All three offerings are there.

Greg and I traded some wines last year and the '17 Pinots are really nice Russian River Valley wines. Delicate extraction, transparent in color and in sense of place, these took me back to my earliest days helping out in wineries in the late '90s in the RRV area. Recommended!

I’m in an east bay tasting group with Greg and Rita and have had a chance to taste through the '17s and '18s multiple times (and they’re in my cellar). His Russian River Pinots all show a strong sense of place and are made of different clones, so they’re fun to compare and contrast. I highly recommend the mixed tasting pack to compare these two vintages. These wines are a great value. Thanks Greg for participating!

Thank you all for ordering!

Crazy day yesterday, never thought we’ll be without power for such a long period, back online now. Apology for not responding, had no access to internet what with lock downs and no options available to us. Not sure why the links posted did not work, tested them prior to posting, and will look into what transpired in the process.

Will be glad to answer any and all questions Extending the offers for the ext few days.

Ordered the six pack for comparison. Glad you’re extending the offer.

Hi Sheila, thank you! Should be fun excersise, we’ve done it a number of times.

I’m repeating stuff said above, but Greg’s fruit comes from an impressive vineyard, with soil, vine age & position to match. And, Greg has an exceptional palate that shows through his winemaking and the classic RRV style of the wine.

If you’re on the fence about getting anything else, you should get an Offer #1…a great and easy way to get to know the style.

Hi Greg, i’m a little late to the party but trying to order offer #3. Are you able to ship to MA? I didn’t see MA in the “cannot ship to” list but in the checkout i’m being told there are no shipping options to MA and am unable to place the order. Hoping you can assist. Thanks in advance!

Hi Marc, I just called to see if an option exists, MA is tough as you know. Due to COVID most are still closed on weekends, but I will get to it first thing Monday morning and will get back to you. If someone can accommodate, I will refactor code to accept/complete MA orders, that’s the easy part.