Metrick Wines • Santa Barbara

Mourv Med.jpeg
LA Times: “All are lean, nervy and delicious.”
Beautifully restrained winemaking on a micro-scale representing some of the best values in domestic wines today.”
–PDWR
Fresh and elegant. We make just 300 cases of wine per year with the goal of honest translations from vineyard to grape to glass. Low alcohol, acid-driven, no new oak, gentle and thoughtful winemaking. Today’s offers aged in concrete or stainless.
vyd.JPG
BD-12 Offer: Simply use these exclusive BD-12 discount codes at our online shop, www.metrickwines.com/wine-shop-1, mixing and matching from the wines below.We can ship to all states except: AL, DE, KY, MS, NH, ND, SD, UT. These offers only available 1/27/2021 for BD12.
barrels.JPG
Berserkers Day 12 Wines: Albariño, Mourvèdre, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
Some quantities are very limited!
Metrick Chard 16sm.png
2016 Metrick Chardonnay
Sierra Madre Vineyard, Santa Maria Valley AVA, stainless aged

92pts, The nose reminds of yeast, saline and lemon; reserved and understated. The palate entry is succulent yellow stone fruit, dried peach and wiffs of vanilla and saline. Drink 2019-2027” --PDWR

16MV sm.png
2016 Metrick Mourvèdre
Futernick Vineyard, El Dorado AVA, concrete aged

94pts. A very attractive example of this variety…The nose is a fresh, light and delicate red and dark berry and crips red apple. The palate is a seamless continuation of the nose with lean, dry expressions of berry fruit and hints of blossom. Drink 2019-2027.” --PDWR

AL17 sm.jpg
2017 Metrick Albariño
Paragon Vineyard, Edna Valley AVA, stainless aged

92pts. The nose is crisp, racy and vibrant acid-driven apple with wafts of tropical blossoms. Thepalate offers a faint green apple, dried honey with well-balanced acidity. Drink 2019-2024.” --PDWR

SB17 sm.jpg
2017 Metrick Sauvignon Blanc
Presqu’ile Vineyard, Santa Maria Valley, stainless aged

92pts. The nose is a vibrant and precise white fruit–apple and lemon. The palate entry is beautifully formed green apple, lemon and white peach, finishing with mouth-watering acidity. Drink 2019-2024” --PDWR
****TO ORDER: Go to www.metrickwines.com/wine-shop-1

2 Likes

I need some of these. I’ve been out of touch!

1 Like

Thanks, Dusty! Good to chat this AM! :slight_smile:

Offers are live!!

Made my first purchase of Metric Wines!

1 Like

Thanks so much, Brian! I’ll get 'em shipped out to you Monday–enjoy!

Heads up: Albariño almost sold out!

In for a six pack, Chard, Mouvedre, and Albarino…

Very cool offer