Bougetz Cellars - Great 3-packs. 30/40/50% off

BerserkerDay 12 Offer From Bougetz CellarsThe More You Buy, The More You Save!
Last year’s offer format was so popular, we doing the same thing, just with different wines from the library. All are limited in availability.
What we are offering are six different wines, in 3-packs. A nice assortment of the various wines I make. All are 30% off, with shipping included. If you buy 2 of the packs, you will receive 40% off (a total of 6 bottles), and with added incentive, if you purchase 4 packs (a total of 12 bottles), you will receive 50% off! You can mix and match the various 3-pack offerings. These are some spectacular wines, at tremendous pricing. You can learn more about us at our website Bougetz Cellars. All packs can be seen here . If you have any questions or want to make arrangements to purchase without doing it on-line, just PM me. I’ll be online most of the day.

Pack #1 – 2016 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
Deal: 30/40/50% off + shipping included
$165.90 for one 3-pack (Regular $237 + shipping)

16-Jetrois-CS-Web - Small.jpg
The 2016 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon is a single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon from the heart of Rutherford. It is a blend of 86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Merlot and 7% Cabernet Franc. This wine is dark ruby in color with showing notes of black cherry and cedar on the nose. The mid-palate is bolstered with the dark black cherry notes of the Merlot, with a layer of tannins supplied by the mountain Cabernet Franc. Still showing long on the finish, this wine provides both immediate and long-term enjoyment.

• 2016 Jetrois Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon (93pt Robert Parker)

buy 2016 Jetrois 3-pack

Pack #2 – 2016 Ardante Mt Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
$157.50 for one 3-pack (Regular $225 + shipping)

16-Ardante-CS-Web - Small.jpg
The 2016 Ardante Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Merlot. The source for this wine is from Yates Family Vineyard, up near the top of Mount Veeder. Showing mountain fruit characteristics, this wine is deep purple/ruby in color, with black fruits filling up the nose. Full-bodied, scores of blackberries, and black cherry flavors with a nice spice box base. A bit of patience on this wine, as a few years of aging will tame the tannic edge that drapes the mouth-coating fresh black fruits.

• 2016 Ardante Mt Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon (94pt Robert Parker, 93pt James Suckling)

Buy a 2016 Ardante 3-pack

Pack #3 – 2014 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 3-pack
$130.20 for one 3-pack (Regular $186 + shipping)

14-Eminence-slanted - 200k.jpg
The 2014 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot and 4% Petit Verdot. This wine shows a deep ruby/purple color, with an immense power just waiting to jump from the glass. Blackberries, cassis and cooking spice aromas fill your glass. This is a full-bodied wine, showing a nice balance between the soft, approachable tannins and the mouth-coating fresh black fruits. A fresh finish keeps your palate clean, begging for more.

• 2014 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (92+pt Robert Parker)

Buy a 2014 Eminence 3-pack

Pack #4 – 2016 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc 3-pack
$109.20 for one 3-pack (Regular $156 + shipping)

The 2016 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc is a blend of 59% Merlot and 41% Cabernet Franc, The Merlot comes from Orchard Vineyard in the Oak Knoll district, with the Cabernet Franc coming from the top of Mt Veeder, from the Yates Family Vineyard. Showing dark ruby color, fresh blueberries, black cherries and cedar notes leap from the glass. The inviting nose is followed with a broad, juicy mid-palate that is kept in check with a fresh, clean finish. Very pleasing now but will show even better with two to four years of cellaring.

• 2016 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc (92+pt Robert Parker)

Buy a 2016 Jovana 3-pack

Pack #xxx - 2014 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc 3-pack - SOLD OUT - ADDING 2016 Jovana
$109.20 for one 3-pack (Regular $156 + shipping)

14-Jovana-slanted - 200k.jpg
The 2014 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc is a blend of 63% Merlot and 37% Cabernet Franc, The Merlot comes from Orchard Vineyard in the Oak Knoll district, with the Cabernet Franc coming from the top of Mt Veeder, from the Yates Family Vineyard. Showing dark ruby color, blueberries and black cherries notes leap from the glass. The inviting nose is followed with a broad, juicy mid-palate that is kept in check with a fresh, clean finish. Very pleasing now, but will show even better with two to four years of cellaring.

• 2014 Jovana Napa Valley Cabernet Franc/Merlot (93pt Robert Parker)

Pack #5 - 2012 The Cairn Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 3-pack
$88.22 for one 3-pack (Regular $126 + shipping)

webshot_cairn1 - 200k.jpg
The 2012 vintage shows what can happen is a stellar harvest year. Our emphasis in the cellar was to allow the quality of the fruit shine, and don’t be heavy handed. We used 25% new French oak, with the remainder once and twice used oak, providing nice spicy notes. The wine is a mix of 115, 667 and Pommard clones, showing a reserved blend of raspberry and black cherry flavors with expresses the inherent acidity. Clean on the palate, this wine will continue to put on weight in the bottle.

buy 2012 The Cairn 3-pack

Pack #6 - 2014 Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc
$54.60 for one 3-pack (Regular $78 + shipping)

The 2014 Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc is sourced completely from a single vineyard in the heart of Rutherford. This wine is a blend of 92% Sauvignon Blanc with 8% Semillon. Stored on its lees and stirred regularly, this wine has picked up a fuller mid-palate which shows melon and tropical notes. Plenty of racy acidity shows through on the finish, leaving your palate clean while tantalizing your taste buds.

Buy 2014 Sauvignon Blanc 3-pack

We ship to all states except DE, HI, MS, ND and UT. I’ll be online all day so if you have ordering questions, either post to this thread, send me a PM or email me at thomas@bougetzcellars.com.

Gotcha Larry. You should enjoy the contrasting locations of valley floor (Georges III Vineyard cab) and mountain (Mt Veeder cab)!

Just an FYI for some of you Berserkers who are on the fence, I have bought the Jovana and Eminence wines from Tom on previous BerserkerDays, and they are really great wines that punch way above their weight for the price. Lot’s of ripe fruit, but not over the top, great balance.

Thanks for the nice poke Paul. Glad you’ve enjoyed the wines over the years!
Happy Berserker Days!

Order in! I will add to Paul’s comment… The Jovana is a family favorite and the others are excellent as well. Tom has also provided stellar customer service through the years. Thank you Tom for the offer!

In for 2014 Jovana and Eminence.

Excited to give these a try.

The Spring Mountain Cab was probably my favorite berserker wine from last year! Order in!

1 Like

In for two 3 packs, Jovana and Eminence. Can’t wait to try!!!

Afternoon Albert,
Glad you saw that the 14 Jovana was in the mix. About out of it in the library, as it is drinking very well right now!
Cheers tom

1 Like

Great choices Chris. These are both drinking perfectly now!
Cheers tom

I need to try Jovana, as we’re big fans of Eminence here! Gorgeous wines (and bottles, btw)

Also in for a mixed case of Jovana / Eminence, they sound fantastic

Ordered the Jovana. Right now drinking a 2013 I purchased on B-Day last year and we’re loving it.

Awesome! [cheers.gif]

I decided to be different (from the responses above, at least) and go for two three-packs of the Ardante. Looking forward to trying them after a few years.

[cheers.gif]

HI Brad,
Ardante is a pretty special wine. A single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon off one of the higher vineyards on Mt Veeder. You won’t be disappointed.
Thanks for giving it a try,
tom

Look forward to hearing what you think of the wines Nate.
Cheers tom

Ha, I just realized the Sav Blanc is 2014 vintage! How is this holding up? I usually drink mine young so this should be fun.

We have recently had several 2013’s & 2014’s. Both are drinking beautifully. This is an outstanding QPR!