**EXTENDED** BD12: For the Love of LIQUID FARM!!

Liquid Farm is back for another BERSERKER DAY!! This year, we have brought back the packs and are including shipping on all packs!! For the low-carb version, head on over to
https://www.liquidfarm.com/LF-Wines/2021-Wine-Berserker-Day!!

Please note that we are unable to ship to: Utah, Mississippi, Delaware, Kentucky, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Our “Shipping Included” price does not include Hawaii or Alaska. If we are shipping to Alabama, please provide the address of your nearest ABC Store. Additional discounts and coupons are not eligible for any of today’s offerings.

MAGNUM GIVEAWAYS!! - Post when and what you’ve purchased to automatically be entered in a drawing to win a MAGNUM of our 2019 Rose of Mourvedre!! We will be raffling off FOUR of these bad boys through the day, so stay tuned in to this thread to see if you’re a lucky winner!! Tag us on Instagram (@LiquidFarm) to receive a bonus entry!!

Pack #1 - The OG 2-pack - $80, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
1 bottle of 2018 White Hill Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 94 - Galloni, 93 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2016 Golden Slope Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 94 - Galloni, 92 - Wine Advocate, 92 - Jeb Dunnuck)

Pack # 2 - The Essential 2-pack - $75, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
1 bottle of 2018 White Hill Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 94 - Galloni, 93 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2019 ‘SBC’ Pinot Noir (Sanford & Benedict, Radian, Spear, La Rinconada, and Solomon Hills vineyards. Not yet reviewed)

Pack # 3 - The Quarantine 3-pack - $120, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
1 bottle of 2016 Golden Slope Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 94 - Galloni, 92 - Wine Advocate, 92 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2019 ‘SBC’ Pinot Noir (Sanford & Benedict, Radian, Spear, La Rinconada, and Solomon Hills vineyards. Not yet reviewed)

Pack # 4 - The Single Vineyard Pinot Noir 3-pack - $175, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
1 bottle of 2018 Sanford & Benedict Vineyard Pinot Noir (Only 75 cases produced!! 93+ - Antonio Galloni, 95 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2018 Spear Vineyards Pinot Noir (Only 75 cases produced!! 90 - Antonio Galloni, 94 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2018 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir (Only 75 cases produced!! 94 - Antonio Galloni, 94+ - Jeb Dunnuck)

Pack # 5 - Yes Way, Chardonnay!! 4-pack - $170, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
1 bottle of 2017 FOUR Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 94 - Galloni, 92 - Wine Advocate, 94 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2019 La Hermana Chardonnay (Solomon Hills and Bien Nacido vineyards. Not yet reviewed)

Pack # 6 - Golden Slope Mini-Vertical 4-pack - $170, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
1 bottle of 2015 Golden Slope Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 93 - Galloni, 90+ - Wine Advocate, 92 - Jeb Dunnuck)
2 bottles of 2016 Golden Slope Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 94 - Galloni, 92 - Wine Advocate, 92 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2017 Golden Slope Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 93 - Galloni, 92 - Wine Advocate, 94 - Jeb Dunnuck)

Pack # 7 - Liquid-Lover 6-pack - $275, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
1 bottle of 2019 La Hermana Chardonnay (Solomon Hills and Bien Nacido vineyards. Not yet reviewed)
1 bottle of 2017 FOUR Chardonnay (all Sta. Rita Hills sources. 94 - Galloni, 92 - Wine Advocate, 94 - Jeb Dunnuck)
1 bottle of 2018 Radian Vineyard Pinot Noir (Only 75 cases produced!! 94 - Antonio Galloni, 94+ - Jeb Dunnuck)

Pack # 8 - Dandi 4-pack - $100, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
2 bottles of 2018 Dandi Sauvignon Blanc (Central Coast)
1 bottle of 2018 Dandi Syrah (Central Coast)
1 bottle of 2019 Dandi Mourvedre (Vogelzang Vineyard)

Pack # 9 - Dandi-er 6-pack - $140, shipping included Liquid Farm - 404 Error
2 bottles of 2018 Dandi Sauvignon Blanc (Central Coast)
2 bottles of 2018 Dandi Syrah (Central Coast)
2 bottles of 2019 Dandi Mourvedre (Vogelzang Vineyard)

To see the entire store, follow this link: https://www.liquidfarm.com/LF-Wines/2021-Wine-Berserker-Day

Please contact us at either 805-697-7859 OR brian@liquidfarm.com with any questions, comments, or for further assistance. Thank you for once again inviting us to participate in BERSERKER DAY, it is a huge honor!! CHEERS!!

2 Likes

An every year buy for me, and this year will be no different.

Update: In for a “Yes, Way” pack. Really excited to get to try “FOUR” for the first time, as well as reupping on some of my favorites.

1 Like

Radian Pinot [wow.gif]
Get after it Jeff…We should do some trade for some Bien Nacido next time Im out that way!

1 Like

I’m sad no Rose tho…

It should be ready in March or April. I hope.

Liquid Farm is an annual BD buy in my house! Look forward to tomorrow!

Thanks Alex for your support!!
Jeff

Just ordered a quarantine 3-pack. Will be my first experience with Liquid Farm – looking forward to it!

Darn…I was sure the champagne release was slated for BD champagne.gif flirtysmile

Some Liquid Farms SV PN flirtysmile

Can we add additional bottles - shipping included on those? Or any other approach to that?

In for Yes Way #5. Thanks Jeff. Love my LF

1 Like

Ordered. Discovered LF over quarantine. Excited to get more. A year ago, I would’ve skipped domestic chard. LF made me reconsider that.

1 Like

Order in for 2 packs of #5. Thanks!

1 Like

We love the Chardonnay’s. In for 2 of the yes way 4 packs. We only have had the white hill and golden slope. Excited to try the other 2.

1 Like

In for Dandi 4 Thank you Jeff.

1 Like

In for two Pack # 5 - Yes Way, Chardonnay!! 4-pack

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the early support!! Your names have all been added to the raffle for the Rose Magnums!

Andrew H - Of course, we are happy to add some bottles for you! Just email Brian (brian@liquidfarm.com) or give us a call in the tasting room at 805-697-7859. We are here and ready to help!!

Anthony - Team LF has all been chomping at the bit to get their hands on the Champagne as well!! Stay tuned, it will be on a boat in the next few weeks!!

VWSmaltz - So sorry about the lack of Rose, we just sold out of the '19 a few weeks ago. We do still have some magnums, if that is of interest. Otherwise, the 2020 is going into bottle next week and will be ready in time for Valentine’s Day!

Cheers!!

I’m in
Yes Way!!

1 Like

In for the Chardonnay 4 pack.
Thanks
Ken

1 Like