THEOPOLIS VINEYARDS BERSERKERDAY XII DEALS - EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2021

Hello Berserkers. It is good to be back for another Berserker Day. We are excited to be included in a Wine Enthusiast article describing us as one of 5 producers Turning a Blending Grape, Petite Sirah, into a Standalone Success. If you would like to find out why, we are offering a few ways to get acquainted with our wines at great prices.

HERE ARE THE INCREDIBLE DEALS TO PURCHASE AWARD WINNING WINES FROM THEOPOLIS VINEYARDS AT UP TO 30% OFF RETAIL AND FREE SHIPPING – A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR BERSERKES ONLY!

1. We are offering a Six-Pack Estate Grown Petite Sirah Sampler which consists of the following wines: (1) two bottles of the newly released Wine Enthusiast Cellar Selection 96 Points 2018 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) two bottles of the Double Gold Medal 2017 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (3) one bottle of the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; and (4) one bottle of the Double Gold Medal 2015 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah. This Six-Pack Estate Grown Petite Sirah Sampler is $165.00, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.
  2. We are offering a Four-Pack Red Wine Sampler which consists of the following wines: one bottle each of: (1) the newly released Wine Enthusiast Cellar Selection 96 Points 2018 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) the Double Gold Medal 2017 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (3) the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; and (4) the newly released 2019 Theo-patra’s Cuvée Cerise by Theopolis Vineyards, which is a Rhone Blend consisting of Mourvèdre, Syrah, Petite Sirah. This Sampler is $125.00, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.
  3. We are offering The Ed Kurtzman Petite Sirah Trio which consists of the following wines: (1) one bottle of the newly released Wine Enthusiast Cellar Selection 96 Points 2018 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) one bottle of the Double Gold Medal 2017 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; and (3) one bottle of the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah. This Special Trio is $100, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

To place your Order, just click here:

https://www.theopolisvineyards.com/berserker-day-products

and it should be easy from there to order away!

We can ship to most states. If your state is among the few we do not ship to, please email info@theopolisvineyards.com, and we will find a way to get you the wines.

For ordering help, please email Theodora Lee at theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com.

Have a Wine-der-ful BerserkerDay!
Cheers Theo-patra

CellarTracker Users!!! Quickly add each offer to your cellar right here with one click.

Offer #1 Six-Pack Estate Grown Petite Sirah Sampler

Offer #2 Four-Pack Red Wine Sampler

Offer #3 The Ed Kurtzman Petite Sirah Trio

Order in for the 4 pack. Looking forward to trying these out! Thanks- Tyson

Hey, Queen Theodora

Is Ed Kurtzman your winemaker?

I know you sell fruit to others like Halcon and Carlisle was a buyer for quite a while.

Love this offer. 6-pack ordered!

Six pack ordered - thanks for the great offer!

In for the Six-Pack Estate Grown Petite Sirah Sampler. Thanks!

Yes, he made these. (I bottle for him.) These are revelatory for what PS can be. Not the tannic beasts of the old greats like Ridge, but the intensity is there, with an incredible savory aromatic lift from partial whole cluster fermentation. Excellent on release and develop wonderful tertiary notes at about 5 years. Can’t recommend these highly enough.

Thank you for your 4 pack Order. We plan to ship this week unless you tell us otherwise. Hope you like our wines

Ed Kurtzman is my consulting wine maker along with Justin Massa as we have an AP at Mansfield Dunn.

So glad you loved this offer, and hope you enjoy the wines. We plan to ship this week, so please let us know if you want the wines delayed.

Thanks for your support, and glad you liked the offer. We plan to ship this week so let us know if you want shipment delayed.

Mark, Thank You for Your Order of the Six-Pack. We plan to ship this week so let us know if you want your shipment delayed. Otherwise, you will received within a week or so.

This week works for me! Thanks again

Efcharistó!!! I am looking forward to trying your wines. In for a mixed six of PS. I chose delayed shipping as well. PM if you have any questions. Thanks!! Greg Mitrakas

Thanks Wes for the recommendation.

In for a six pack. Looking forward to trying it!

Thanks for trying the six pack, and let us know what you think about our wines. Enjoy

Greg, thanks so much for specifying when you wanted the wines shipped. We are good to go.

In for the Trio - looking forward to trying them!

Have to agree with these comments. Tried these once and have reordered twice! The only Petite Sirah I keep on hand. These are really good.