EXTENDED TO 1/29: Sojourn Cellars - 95 Point Wine Trifecta, Bonus Bottle, and more...

Hit the BerserkerDay Trifecta with Sojourn Cellars ($180+ value)!

We are thrilled to offer an allocation of our 2021 Spring Release Wines including our 2019 Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot noir and 95 point 2018 Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon.

Offer #1: Receive a $25 wine credit on an order of 4 bottles or more to try out Sojourn wines.

Offer #2: Receive shipping included and a bonus bottle of 93 point 2017 Walala Vineyard Pinot noir ($69) on orders of 6 bottles or more, plus the $25 credit from offer #1.

Offer #3: The Trifecta – receive an additional 10% savings on orders of 12 bottles or more with shipping included, plus the bonus bottle and $25 credit from offers #1 and #2.

New Sojourn customers may register to receive the Trifecta offer by using the link below. Existing Sojourn Mailing List members may also use the offer code wineberserkers to sign-in to their Sojourn account and receive the offer. Call 707-933-9753 or email concierge@sojourncellars.com for personalized service or technical issues.

Link to offer: Sojourn Cellars

One order per customer.

Done!

Absolutely love the Gap’s Pinot and the Home Ranch Cab.

In for the trifecta! This is a yearly purchase, even before I knew about BerskerDay. In for all Pinot’s - Sonoma Coast, Gaps, Sangiacomo. Thanks!

Never miss the Sojourn offers. Love, love, love the Pinot

Thank you all for your support. We tried to give something to everyone with this BerserkerDay offer – making it easy for new customers to try the wines and also reward our loyal members. Cheers!

An every-year buy for me. Great offer.

I have a pretty good amount of Sojourn in my cellar currently, but I couldn’t turn this down. Excited for this!

Some of the best QPR Pinot Noir around.

I just scored some mags a few weeks ago. Can’t wait to add some more Rodgers Creek and Sonoma Coast to the collection. Fantastic deal here.

Awesome Pinot Noirs.
Joined last berserker day, still buying from them…

No brainer! Thanks Randy!

Tried posting this last night …

IN.

Randy, thank the Boss Man for me

[cheers.gif]

Awesome! Coming back for more . . .

Love this stuff.
I just ordered my spring shipment last week.
Anyway to get these perks too? (Bottle/credit)
Thanks in advance.
-Matthew Ablard

Matt, we will take care of you. Thank you for your support. Be back in touch later today to confirm.

In for an assortment of Pinot and Chardonnay. I tend to prefer leaner Chards, but when I want a bigger one I want Sojourn Sangiacomo.

Grabbed a mix of Rodgers Creek, Home Ranch, Sangiacomo Chard and few SC bottles. I really enjoy these wines.

Oooh. First timer for Bezerker day and first timer for Sojourn :heart::wine_glass:

Hi Randy. I was waiting to see what today’s offer was before I submitted my Spring order. I will be sending it shortly.

Welcome Nicole! Let me know if you have any questions about the wines.