GLASVIN (Best Products of 2020 - Food & Wine Mag) *New Product Launch - Decanter*

Glasvin

Hi and happy WB day! First off, thank you for all the support shown by WB members throughout 2020. This is our first WB day but we’ve gained a bit of a following on WB already - you can read what other WB members have to say about us here.

Glasvin is a direct-to-consumer hand-blown stemware company. Our young and vibrant company is offering hand-made glasses at exceptional value. Our goal is to make premium glassware more accessible to more wine lovers. We began selling a Universal glass in 2020, and sold out twice. We introduced a full collection of hand-blown glassware at the end of 2020. We think that being direct-to-consumer allows us to be more engaging and provide better customer service.

Today, for the first time ever, we are revealing our new decanter, an item a lot of WB members have been interested in!

Some of our 2020 accomplishments

Glasvin Offers
This offer is now expired! You can use code WB for 10% off of our every-day low prices.

Glasvin Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We take great pride in offering the best customer service in the industry. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Stemless
Glasvin Stemless is made to the same quality as our stemmed wine glasses. That makes them some of the most serious drink-ware on the market. They can be used to drink just about anything. We really love our Glasvin Stemless because they give you most of the experience of the Universal but because there is no stem, you don’t have to worry about lightly setting it onto a surface. We are also very proud of the price we can offer this at, making handblown “stemware” more accessible to more people. H:11.5cm, W: 9cm.

Universal
Glasvin Universal is very much a glass that is suited for all wines (think not just red, white but also sparkling, beers, sweet wines, etc). We love it because it’s the right size for almost all situations, and works great for large groups and restaurants. Some people will view Universal as a white wine glass. It certainly goes very well with white wines, so much so that we don’t have a white wine glass, and probably will never. A red wine will not flounder here either. Sometimes this style of glass is referred as an All-Purpose glass, or “AP”. H: 23.5cm, W: 9cm.

Expression
We view Glasvin Expression as the perfect complement for the Universal glass. They feel very much similar. Expression is like the Universal glass but 20% larger. If you are used to having a different red wine vs a white wine glass, then Expression and Universal are a great pairing. This glass is exceptionally beautiful and a great match visually to the Universal. In many ways it feels more elegant than Universal because it is not much heavier, and because of the larger body, it feels even more balanced than the Universal. We are really excited about this glass, and we think many red-wine lovers will absolutely love this. The larger body allows wines, especially tannic wines, to breathe and aerate. Bigger whites will benefit from this glass too, if you’re feeling adventurous. H: 23.25cm, W: 10.8cm.

Aromatic
Glasvin Aromatic follows a certain tradition of glassware that is gaining popularity as drinkers shift more towards mono-varietal, single-vineyard wines, where the more delicate wines are typically very aromatic and can benefit from greater accentuation and concentration of the aromas. The Glasvin Aromatic was inspired by both red and white burgundy glasses. Both Burgundy varietals will perform well in these, as well most other serious wines. H: 23cm, W: 12.6cm.

Decanter
Glasvin Decanter fills to the widest diameter with a 750mL bottle. It can contain a full magnum bottle as well. It is narrow enough so that it does not take up too much table space. To speed up aeration, the decanter can be effortlessly swirled from the neck. We designed it so it complements our line of glassware in form for casual wine nights as well as full-scale blind tasting events. Each item is unique. H:28.6cm, W: 14.5cm.

DECANTER… Finally!! :smiley:

Order in for a pair of Decanters!

I basically made this decanter because you (and Charlie) kept on suggesting it

I appreciate the incorporation of some design feedback! :smiley:

• i like tallish decanters to save space and easy to handle
  • but i want enough surface area for air exposure … love the 750ml hitting widest spot.
  • not excessively priced since they are tools not display pieces.

love it!

1 Like

In for 6 universal and 6 aromatic.

You’ve gotten some of our last aromatic glasses :joy:

Mark speakeths the truths!

In for 2 universal and 6 stemless…love that they’re all dishwasher safe. Can’t wait to check them out.

1 Like

I have 16/ea of the universal and expression and 8 Aromatic — love them all. Clearly in for the decanter 2 pack! David’s customer service is the icing on the cake.

Mmmmmm Decanterrrr

Awesome, David. In for the expressions this time.

In for a mix… 2 expression, 2 universal, and 4 aromatics!!! Can’t wait to try these out…Now onto the wine!!

In for 2. Going to test them out. Great deal!

In for 6 universals! Got 6 expressions late last year and really enjoying them.

That decanter is sexy time.

I’d buy more expression but i have an 8pack. It is my favorite glass in my cabinet right now. This is saying a lot since I own every handblown glass imaginable.

Ordered four Expression stems. Trying to find a handblown stand-in for my trusty Riedel red wine Ouvertures. Looking forward to trying them!

Fantastic! In for 4/ea expression and aromatic and 6 universals!

Bought a dozen stemless - great deal. I’ve been looking for a quality stemless glass we can use for casual outdoor get togethers (post-COVID).

dude, you’ll love them I know it.

1 Like