Zeitgeist Cellars • Napa Valley • BD12 Offer

Thank you Berserkers!

Check out our Newbie Intro for our backstory and philosophy!

We focus on Napa Valley Cabernet. So a 3-pack vertical of 3 KILLER VINTAGES seems like the perfect way to showcase Zeitgeist. Check out some of the best California vintages of the decade, including the yet-to-be-released 2018.

This BD12 deal is for a 3 vintage vertical at $70 per bottle plus $10 flat rate, ground shipping = $220 total.

1 x 2016 Zeitgeist Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (JD 94) List Price $85
1 x 2017 Zeitgeist Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (JD 95) List Price $85
1 x 2018 Zeitgeist Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (Rumor is that new scores will be out tomorrow! 1-28-21) List Price $85

Heck, we’ll KEEP THE FLAT RATE SHIPPING GOING: [wow.gif] [wow.gif] [wow.gif]
Get 2 verticals (6 bottles) $420 + $10 = $430
Get 3 vertical (9 bottles) $630 + $10 shipping = $640 total
Get 4 verticals (full case of wine) $840 + $10 shipping =$850 total

This offer is for Berserkers only and this private link takes you directly to the deal:

https://www.zeitgeistcellars.com/store/detail/?item=wine-berserkers-bd12-offer
For fastest confirmation, place orders directly in the private link.
For any questions or issues, please reply to this thread or email me directly: mark@zeitgeistcellars.com

Shipping Details. AK and HI not included in $10 promotional shipping rate. We cannot currently ship to KY, UT, MS, ND, VA, NH. AL requires wine to be shipped to an ABC location. Sales Tax applied in cart.

Highly recommend! Love these wines. Have fun today, Mark :slight_smile:
[drinkers.gif]

Thanks Erin!

First time…nervous…

In for a 3 pack…TY, TY!

Ordered 2 verticals. How are you handling East coast shipping? Thanks!

In for a three pack – looking forward to it! Thanks

Your avatar is a self portrait! Very nice! Drinking these wines with Mark and Jen are on my bucket list!

Thank you Mike!

I will send you an email, but for anyone wondering we look at weather for each order. We have been able to sneak some to the East Coast recently but will certainly take into account temperatures and the recent storm.

Short answer nothing gets shipped “Automatically”

Sweet. Thank you Evan. I will send a personal email shortly. [cheers.gif]

Ha! I sometimes get teased for this guy Jemaine Clement (Flight of The Conchords) being my doppelgänger, or me his—whichever is correct.

He has a new vampire show so I couldn’t resist this avatar.

In for a 3 pack. Looking forward to trying your wines.

Thanks Sheila! Honored to be in your cellar (well as soon as the wines get there, of course). [cheers.gif]

In for a vertical!

Thanks Jim! Can’t wait to hear what you think of these.

Wonderful wine and fantastic people!
Thanks for the great offer Mark & Jen!

I got 2 verticals, along with many others. Sounds like you did just fine. Cannot wait to try them.

In for a vertical!! I missed out on your 6 bottle vertical from a couple weeks back for the mailing list that sold out super quick…but since I am new to your wine, this ended up working out perfectly! Looking forward to trying!

I’m betting those JD numbers will keep climbing! Congrats!

Thanks Christine—yes that 6 year vertical was quite limited (only had 30 available!) But happy that you were able to grab this 3 year vertical. It will be a great introduction to the Zeitgeist Style of Cabernet. Can’t wait to hear what you think.

Order in! Thank you Mark for the detailed reply to my PM!