YOUNG HAGEN WINES - Free shipping ****EXTENDED

2021 YOUNG HAGEN Berserker Day 12 - Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. A few magnums too.

https://www.instagram.com/younghagenwines/

We are excited to be back for our fourth Berserker Day! Thanks to Todd and the community!
Three pack minimum, mix and match with free shipping! Free pick up/delivery in Sonoma and Napa counties.

Purchase via this link: Wines – Young Hagen

BD12 OFFER:

750s

Pinot Noir

2014 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir, we found 8 cases in the warehouse, these do not have waxed tops like our other wines. Clearing out space (normally $50/bottle)
BD12 Price: $30/bottle up to 6, $25/bottle for 6+. WA91

2016 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir, 3 barrels produced, $35/bottle (normally $50/bottle) AG 93

2017 Young Hagen Morning Dew Ranch Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley, 5 barrels produced, $35/bottle (normally $50/bottle)

Chardonnay

2016 Young Hagen Platt Vineyard Chardonnay, $50/bottle (normally $68) WA92, AG 92, CT 93.3

2017 Young Hagen Platt Vineyard Chardonnay, $50/bottle (normally $68) WA91

Magnums

MAGNUMS (4 bottles per SKU available)- add these to the cart with two other bottles to hit the 3-pack requirement. PM me directly if interested in mags only, shipping will be charged on single or two mag orders at $15 per bottle.

2014 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir - 1.5L - $80
2015 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir - 1.5L - $80
2016 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir - 1.5L - $80

Purchase via this link: Wines – Young Hagen
Notes:

2014 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir
6 barrels Produced

• 9 acre vineyard northeast of Occidental on Stoetz Lane- across the street from Treehouse and Silver Eagle.
  • Clones 115 and Pommard
  • This wine opens with black raspberry, cranberry, mushroom, and a hint of vanillin.
  • 20% new French oak was used on this wine and elevage was 11 months.
  • 14% Whole Cluster (fermented together with destemmed fruit on top)

2016 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir
3 barrels Produced

• Same vineyard details as the 2014 above
  • Black cherry, raspberry, sandalwood on the nose, lavender, rose, and sweet spice on the palate.
  • 20% new French oak aged sur lie for 15 months
    -15% Whole cluster inclusion.

2017 Young Hagen Morning Dew Ranch Pinot Noir
5 Barrels

• Deep End Anderson Valley clones Rochioli, 115, and 777
  • 15% Whole Cluster aged sur lie for 15 months in 20% new french oak
  • Our lightest wine at barely 13.0% abv.

2016 Young Hagen Platt Vineyard Chardonnay
TA: 8.4 g/L, pH: 3.21
5 barrels Produced

• Our own little .87 acre block of Old Wente Chardonnay on the western edge of the Platt Vineyard
  • Lemon oil, pear, hazelnuts, saline, white flowers with fresh acidity running through it.
  • Aged sur lie 12 months in 20% new French oak barrels and an additional 8 month in tank before bottling.

2017 Young Hagen Platt Vineyard Chardonnay
TA: 7.0 g/L, pH: 3.31
5 barrels Produced

• Our own little .87 acre block of Old Wente Chardonnay on the western edge of the Platt Vineyard
  • Lemon oil, pear, dried flower, fresh acidity. Not as acid driven as the 2016 but plenty present to give it good cut.
  • Aged sur lie 12 months in 20% new French oak barrels and an additional 8 month in tank before bottling.

Any issues with the link or questions, please PM me or email me directly at Tim@younghagen.com, order requests via email are ok.

Ground shipping as weather allows (February/March) unless you ask for the upgrade and approve additional costs.

AK and HI subject to additional shipping charges.

I’m all over this tomorrow…again.

Tasted the Pinots at Falltacular; they were outstanding.
Looking forward to adding some to the collection.

Thanks guys, looking forward to getting these out to you.

I’m in…Thanks Tim!

Thanks Bryan. Looks like the girls are killing it on the golf course! Awesome!

The vineyard sources are amazing! Looking forward to drinking these outstanding pinots!

Thanks Geoff.

Yeah…it’s been pretty fun lately. I’m trying to find a tournament up your way so I have a good reason to come up and open a few bottles with you!

Love these wines! Great offer! Thanks, Tim.

Hopefully this summer.

Thanks Heather!

Fantastic wines here and they are incredible values at these prices. Hope you are well Tim!

Thanks Steve. Hope all is well with you and the family!

I’m in for a few. Thanks, Tim.

Thanks Bud!

I’m in for 3 bottles of Morning Dew! Looking forward to trying something new!

Thanks Lousall!

Magnums of Pinot! Brilliant! Save one of the '14’s for me, I’m coming to get it!

Been meaning to try these for a while, happy to get some pinot!