RIDGE VINEYARDS - 20% off select Monte Bello Estate wines!

We’re delighted to be participating in Berserker Day for the second year in a row. We’re offering 20% off select wines from our Monte Bello Estate in the Santa Cruz Mountains, including our 2017 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (also available in magnums!) as well as our Historic Vineyard Series wines - small-lot, single-varietal bottlings of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from the Historic Ranches of our Monte Bello Estate. These wines are very limited in availability and are only made in vintages where the quality of the fruit is distinctive enough to bottle on its own.

Take advantange of our exclusive BERSERKER DAY offer here: Ridge Vineyards - BERSERKER DAY and use code BERSERKER12 at checkout. No Minimum Purchase.

Wines Offered:
2017 Klein Cabernet Sauvignon - 95 points
2017 Perrone Merlot - 95 points
2017 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (750mL AND 1.5L) - 94 points

About Us:
In 1962, RIDGE made its first Monte Bello, and two years later its first zinfandel. Since that time, Ridge has championed single-vineyard winemaking, searching California for those rare and exceptional vineyards where climate, soil, and variety are ideally matched. About - Ridge Vineyards

Learn more about the history of our Monte Bello Vineyard and its historic ranches: Monte Bello - Ridge Vineyards

*Grand Reserve Card holders earn 8x points for purchases made on Berserker Day!
**We are unable to ship wine to the following states: AL, AR, DE, IN, KY, MS, RI and UT.

1 Like

Wow, cool!

Thanks Adam! This is just our second year participating and it’s fun to be able to feature some of our limited wines that a lot of people haven’t had/heard of. I’m not familiar with Sabelli-Frisch but excited to check out your website and your wines!

neener

[cheers.gif] Just awesome, was hopping to see you all back this year! My first BD, an eye’s wide open when i saw you all participated last year! Thanks Adam!!

1 Like

Isn’t the Klein vineyard one of the contributors to Monte Bello? How do the selections differ?

Thanks and congrats to both John and Eric.

1 Like

[cheers.gif] Woohoo! Ridge! [cheers.gif]

Hi Jim F.,

Yes, fruit from the Klein Vineyard, which is one of the four historic Ranches on the Monte Bello Estate, is often a contributor to Monte Bello. The difference is that the Klein is a small-lot 100% cabernet sauvignon bottling whereas Monte Bello is typically comprised of all four of the Bordeaux grapes that we grow at Monte Bello: cab. sauv, merlot, cab. franc, and petit verdot. Same for the Perrone Merlot - often a component of Monte Bello but this is a small, 100% merlot bottling. Hope that helps!

Picked up 2 each of the Klein and Estate cab. Very much looking forward to these.

Excited to see Ridge here and just picked up a few bottles!

1 Like

if local, can we pick up at the cupertino tasting room?

[cheers.gif] Glad I got my order in. Had FOMO on this offer.

I’m in for 3 of the Klein and Estate as well. Very much looking forward to these!

The Klein is really distinctive and delicious in my experience; great blend of deep structure and vibrant fruit. Totally worth the price of admission.

2 Likes

Was hoping for some Syrah, but I can work with this!

Been a Ridge fan a while, but finally visited in November for a tasting and it was A+.

1 Like

Grabbed one of each, thank you!

Ridge is a no-brainer. Grabbed 3 of the Klein.

Me too. That’s the 2nd Klein vineyard I’ve see and bought (how do I not).

Hi John,
Yes! If you’ve already placed your order, just send a quick email to wine@ridgewine.com with your order number and let them know you’d like to pick it up. They’ll credit your shipping fee and then you can schedule your pickup here: Ridge Vineyards - Monte Bello - Wine Pickup at Monte Bello (No Tasting) - Cupertino, CA | Tock